Utica man charged in beer-bottle atta...

Utica man charged in beer-bottle attack in Williamstown

There are 51 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Utica man charged in beer-bottle attack in Williamstown. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

A Utica man is accused of hitting another man several times in the head with a beer bottle in Williamstown, Oswego County deputies said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Syracuse, NY

#41 Oct 21, 2013
get it right wrote:
so let me get this straight. you say she is not being an adult because she is on this website. yet u r also on this website talking shit.
Damn straight I am. An I never claimed to be an adult.
sue

Bridgeport, NY

#42 Oct 22, 2013
get it right wrote:
If your from the williamstown area keep your daughters away from that nasty Bobby hoyt. He'll just give them three kids he wont help with just like he did megan.
You have a lot of nerve trashing his name. Maybe you should keep your legs closed
bobby

Newington, CT

#43 Oct 22, 2013
sue wrote:
<quoted text>You have a lot of nerve trashing his name. Maybe you should keep your legs closed
lmfao!!!!
Outsider Trading

Miami, FL

#44 Oct 22, 2013
I wonder if it was "Saranac"? At least someone finally figured out a real use for that shyt!
Megan Plumley

Lake Luzerne, NY

#45 Oct 23, 2013
who should of kept their legs closed. I didn't say a word about bobby in any of my posts. if his name is being trashed that's his own fault.
Megan Plumley

Lake Luzerne, NY

#46 Oct 23, 2013
last I checked though he is the one with the issue of keeping his legs closed. and when kids are made get leaves it on the mother to take on the whole burden. so honestly ppl are gonna talk shit. that's what happens when u make children and don't step up Bobby Hoyt. maybe if you start turning things around now ppl will stop bashing. you have a job now and you aren't a teen-ager anymore.
josh

Cambridge, MA

#47 Oct 23, 2013
Megan Plumley wrote:
last I checked though he is the one with the issue of keeping his legs closed. and when kids are made get leaves it on the mother to take on the whole burden. so honestly ppl are gonna talk shit. that's what happens when u make children and don't step up Bobby Hoyt. maybe if you start turning things around now ppl will stop bashing. you have a job now and you aren't a teen-ager anymore.
Y dont u get off ur wellie suckin buttocks. Not the taxpayers prob to "step up". Getta j.o.b. urself
Megan Plumley

North Creek, NY

#48 Oct 30, 2013
or you could grow up and stop being prejudice towards people with disabilities.
Michelle

Bristol, CT

#49 Oct 30, 2013
Megan Plumley wrote:
or you could grow up and stop being prejudice towards people with disabilities.
Being lazy and not keeping your legs closed is not a disability. You are not disabled just because you are pregnant! You are just being lazy and learning how to work the system like your father! Nobody's being prejudice. We are just sick of people like you abusing the system and making it harder for people who really need it! Grow up, you were doing just fine before you got pregnant. Graduated, went to college, bars, parties, jobs, and whatever else you did without a problem. People like you are par to this worlds problem.
amanda

Farmington, CT

#50 Oct 30, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>Being lazy and not keeping your legs closed is not a disability. You are not disabled just because you are pregnant! You are just being lazy and learning how to work the system like your father! Nobody's being prejudice. We are just sick of people like you abusing the system and making it harder for people who really need it! Grow up, you were doing just fine before you got pregnant. Graduated, went to college, bars, parties, jobs, and whatever else you did without a problem. People like you are par to this worlds problem.
omg very well said. It's easier to get it for free was well taught and coaxed. I see physical disabled people out working hard everyday along with the old who should be able to stay home to retire in their golden years but can't afford to because the younger generation are too lazy and won't work. Point taken
Megan

Gloversville, NY

#51 Sep 12, 2014
I am not disabled because i am pregnant. I have a legitimate disability that I will have to live with for the rest of my life. I am no longer pregnant still considered 100% disabled by my Dr. And my FATHER has severe back issues. you cant really fake that. He can barely move without pain medicine. don't you dare say a thing about my father. He is a good person. I have health issues that stop me from working. I was taken out of work July 2012. And I didn't go to bars before having kids. I was only 19 when AJ was born and 20 when Willow was born. Also going to the bar with the crutch of alcohol is not the same as showing up to work every single day. You are not my Dr and do not have access to my medical records. You have no clue what health issues I am struggling with. I wish I wasn't sick but I am and I have to live with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the Mark 22 min karen 6
Does Anyone Still Own Black Slaves 1 hr cricket 3
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 1 hr U Have Issues 429
We don't have a racism problem in America! 1 hr Disgusted 106
Hillary or Donald - we're screwed!!! 2 hr werescrewed 1
cheese cakes @ slice.............. (Jul '15) 3 hr Mills 6
News New Restaurant Coming to Washington Mills Calle... 3 hr Mills 2
Michele Gulla ? 3 hr Marie 11
Kristin Copeland 4 hr kaz 18
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 6 hr Steve 42
Jill Reales hips 11 hr Haters 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages