Utica man charged in beer-bottle atta...

Utica man charged in beer-bottle attack in Williamstown

There are 51 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Utica man charged in beer-bottle attack in Williamstown. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

A Utica man is accused of hitting another man several times in the head with a beer bottle in Williamstown, Oswego County deputies said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

Megan liar

Gloversville, NY

#21 Oct 15, 2013
First off isn't that the Megan who falsely accuses everyone. Every problem in her life is at the fault of someone else.

Seems two drunk teenage girls broke up that fight.

Gee, you should write fiction for a living
barbie

Gloversville, NY

#22 Oct 15, 2013
Megan if he tried to axe murder you then why are you being so public saying all this crap. It doesn't make any sense.
a tax paying citizen

Westborough, MA

#23 Oct 16, 2013
barbie wrote:
Megan if he tried to axe murder you then why are you being so public saying all this crap. It doesn't make any sense.
Because she's coo coo just like him. She wants the attention. She loves it. Think about it, she had 2 kids like 18 months apart and now she's pregnant again? Is she even with the father? Judging by her Facebook she isn't. 3 kids and she's what 23? No job, no car, no nothing just another welfare case living off of the system. She's more than capable of working. Maybe she should try getting some birth control too! People shouldn't be having kids they can't afford and now us tax payers have to work our butts off so she can collect social services. That's a load of crap.
Megan Plumley

Lake Luzerne, NY

#24 Oct 20, 2013
why am.I not afraid to tell the truth? because its the truth. you should never be afraid of the facts.
and my kids are 13 months apart. so even closer together then 18 months. am I embarrassed? no. I went to college for two years with a 3.75 goal and worked making 13 an hour. I was on bc. its not 100%. abstinence is the only sure way to prevent pregnancy. but I owned up to my responsibilities and am raising my children. as for assistance what in the world leads you to believe that's what I get? actually my dr took me out of work on July 7th so that's why I am home.
sorry to say you are not a medical profdessional and u don't know my situation. I have a legitiment reason for being out of work.
and yes I am pregnant again. same father. and I am very happy even though I was on birth control and it wasn't planned. its still a blessing. and I will continue raising my kids by myself just like I always have.
so go on and bash me as much as u want. being a mother and raising happy and healthy children is nothing to be ashamed of.
Megan Plumley

Lake Luzerne, NY

#25 Oct 20, 2013
Megan Plumley wrote:
why am.I not afraid to tell the truth? because its the truth. you should never be afraid of the facts.
and my kids are 13 months apart. so even closer together then 18 months. am I embarrassed? no. I went to college for two years with a 3.75 goal and worked making 13 an hour. I was on bc. its not 100%. abstinence is the only sure way to prevent pregnancy. but I owned up to my responsibilities and am raising my children. as for assistance what in the world leads you to believe that's what I get? actually my dr took me out of work on July 7th so that's why I am home.
sorry to say you are not a medical profdessional and u don't know my situation. I have a legitiment reason for being out of work.
and yes I am pregnant again. same father. and I am very happy even though I was on birth control and it wasn't planned. its still a blessing. and I will continue raising my kids by myself just like I always have.
so go on and bash me as much as u want. being a mother and raising happy and healthy children is nothing to be ashamed of.
3.75 GPA not goal it autocorrected.
wow

Brattleboro, VT

#26 Oct 20, 2013
Megan Plumley wrote:
why am.I not afraid to tell the truth? because its the truth. you should never be afraid of the facts.
and my kids are 13 months apart. so even closer together then 18 months. am I embarrassed? no. I went to college for two years with a 3.75 goal and worked making 13 an hour. I was on bc. its not 100%. abstinence is the only sure way to prevent pregnancy. but I owned up to my responsibilities and am raising my children. as for assistance what in the world leads you to believe that's what I get? actually my dr took me out of work on July 7th so that's why I am home.
sorry to say you are not a medical profdessional and u don't know my situation. I have a legitiment reason for being out of work.
and yes I am pregnant again. same father. and I am very happy even though I was on birth control and it wasn't planned. its still a blessing. and I will continue raising my kids by myself just like I always have.
so go on and bash me as much as u want. being a mother and raising happy and healthy children is nothing to be ashamed of.
Liar liar pants on fire!!! You can say whatever you want but a majority of your post is a lie! Lol hey whatever helps you sleep at night! But most of us know the truth.
Megan Plumley

Lake Luzerne, NY

#27 Oct 20, 2013
and u know this how? lol. ur not in my day to day life. and what did I say that was a lie. my kids are 13 months apart. I went to MVCC in utica commuting from camden for two years. my GPA was high even though I had my kids durring that time. and I did work making 13 an hour. and my dr did take me out of work on July 7th. and I am a single mom raising my kids alone. and I did get pregnant with their father again recently while on birth control. there is nothing there that can be a lie. and nothing I am embarrassed about. I chose to have sex. I knew birthcontrol is not 100% effective. and I got pregnant. so instead of whining I am stepping up and being happy. because my kids are blessings.
wow

Brattleboro, VT

#28 Oct 20, 2013
Megan Plumley wrote:
and u know this how? lol. ur not in my day to day life. and what did I say that was a lie. my kids are 13 months apart. I went to MVCC in utica commuting from camden for two years. my GPA was high even though I had my kids durring that time. and I did work making 13 an hour. and my dr did take me out of work on July 7th. and I am a single mom raising my kids alone. and I did get pregnant with their father again recently while on birth control. there is nothing there that can be a lie. and nothing I am embarrassed about. I chose to have sex. I knew birthcontrol is not 100% effective. and I got pregnant. so instead of whining I am stepping up and being happy. because my kids are blessings.
You know what you lied about. You can keep acting like a saint but you are faaaaaaaar from it. You are trash.
Megan Plumley

Lake Luzerne, NY

#29 Oct 20, 2013
at what point did I claim to be a saint? I am human just like everyone else. maybe id take more stock in your comments if you used your real name instead of hiding behind the internet. I use my real name. and I also have no reason to lie about my situation. I have three kids or I will soon anyway. big deal. is it hurting anyone? no. lots of ppl have kids. it happens when u choose to have sex with ur partner. not going to be embarrassed of my own children.
wow

Brattleboro, VT

#30 Oct 20, 2013
Megan Plumley wrote:
at what point did I claim to be a saint? I am human just like everyone else. maybe id take more stock in your comments if you used your real name instead of hiding behind the internet. I use my real name. and I also have no reason to lie about my situation. I have three kids or I will soon anyway. big deal. is it hurting anyone? no. lots of ppl have kids. it happens when u choose to have sex with ur partner. not going to be embarrassed of my own children.
You're having kids you can't afford! You're on welfare!!!! You shouldn't be having kids. Don't you get it? You have no job, no income except welfare, nothing. Does your child's father work? And if he does, does he help support his children? Since you already got pregnant once on bc you'd think you'd be smart enough to use extra protection. 3 kids is a big responsibility to do by yourself. So is that what you're doing? Because your life will never amount to anything, atleast you can say you raised 3 kids by yourself? You are a true case of trailer trash. And I'm sure you won't stop at 3 kids. I'm sure you'll be pregnant 4 months after this one too!
shut your hole

Lake Luzerne, NY

#31 Oct 20, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're having kids you can't afford! You're on welfare!!!! You shouldn't be having kids. Don't you get it? You have no job, no income except welfare, nothing. Does your child's father work? And if he does, does he help support his children? Since you already got pregnant once on bc you'd think you'd be smart enough to use extra protection. 3 kids is a big responsibility to do by yourself. So is that what you're doing? Because your life will never amount to anything, atleast you can say you raised 3 kids by yourself? You are a true case of trailer trash. And I'm sure you won't stop at 3 kids. I'm sure you'll be pregnant 4 months after this one too!
ok this is obviously LESLIE trying to start drama with her daughter again.
shut your hole

Lake Luzerne, NY

#32 Oct 20, 2013
Megan has worked this whole time without any help from anyone not even food stamps. she is f***ing disabled now. and disability doesn't give u extra money for having kids. everyone has the same flat rate. she is raising her kids. no one has a right to complain because no one else has to take care of them.this is why I think she should leave that f***ed up area and get away from all of you. because not one of you help her out. so stop spreading your lies because u r angry with her for telling the truth. we all know Michael is screwed in the head. he gets it from his mom.
get it right

Lake Luzerne, NY

#33 Oct 20, 2013
Yeah pretty sure Megan's has always worked. Shes always had money and made sure her kids had everything. don't know where you are getting this welfare Crap from? Obviously you don't know her very well. She has always afforded those little girls. And they will be four and five when the new baby gets here so she went a long time without having more. But even if she had ten who the hell cares. No one has to support them but her. The only thing shes done wrong is be in love with that loser and keep giving him seccond chances and more money. I wish shed just be done with him.
get it right

Lake Luzerne, NY

#34 Oct 20, 2013
If your from the williamstown area keep your daughters away from that nasty Bobby hoyt. He'll just give them three kids he wont help with just like he did megan.
wow

Utica, NY

#35 Oct 20, 2013
shut your hole wrote:
<quoted text>ok this is obviously LESLIE trying to start drama with her daughter again.
No this isn't Leslie. And Megan is the one that started this by running her mouth. Megan has not worked in quite awhile and as far as college hahaha I'm pretty sure it won't get her far. You people are just as twisted as she is to keep spitting out lies like she is some great and wonderful person. She is trash, has been trash, and always will be trash. I don't doubt that she's a good mother, but she is not on disability. First of all she claims she got taken out of "work" on July 7th, if that were really true, please tell me how she could apply for disability and get approved within 3 months? So there goes your disability theory out the window, nice try tho. And never once did I defend Michael. I agree with everything that's been posted. He needs to be put somewhere before he kills someone. And if Megan can learn to grow up, keep her mouth shut, and act like the adult and mother she claims to be then this thread wouldn't be going on still. She asked for it by coming on here and making her comment about what happened. Normal people who like to avoid drama, keep their mouth shut and ignore it. But of course typical Megan needed to say something. You guys can say whatever you want, but unlike you, I KNOW THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!
Megan

Lake Luzerne, NY

#36 Oct 21, 2013
July 7 2012. I got taken out of work. its right on my face book. and I'm pretty sure I got NY state disability pretty Damn quick when I was on maternity leave for only 8 weeks.
Megan

Lake Luzerne, NY

#37 Oct 21, 2013
And no no one knows the "whole truth" about anything in my life. I don't socialize with anyone but my close friends. how can you claim to know the whole truth if you arent in my day to day life. basically you are just guess. and I wasn't running my mouth. I was speaking the truth. there is a big difference.
wow

Springfield, MA

#38 Oct 21, 2013
So now you got taken out of work a year ago? Lol I'm confused? But what's new with the web of lies you weave. Like I said its ok. Maybe you should take a closer look at your friends. Don't always be so trustworthy, know what I'm saying? And yes it is running your mouth. You putting the "truth" on here was unnecessary. But either way, I've got your number. So keep right on talking because I'm done.
Jessica

Syracuse, NY

#39 Oct 21, 2013
I think it's funny that the people that got on here to defend her have the same location as her lol it probably was her defending herself lmao
get it right

Saint Johnsville, NY

#40 Oct 21, 2013
so let me get this straight. you say she is not being an adult because she is on this website. yet u r also on this website talking shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scooby 2 hr countrfied 6
Js auto aka jason Shultz 2 hr Oops 11
New York Taxes Highest in US - AGAIN! 3 hr Be Proud 23
Deja Vu bartender 4 hr Truth Tella 1
Proctor graduation 4 hr That dude 8
John Wishart and brood (Jan '14) 5 hr Theone1122 34
Older male looking for first time 5 hr Sounds About Right 7
rob esche getting divorced 5 hr New Hartford Queen 22
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 6 hr Woplsop on a shelf 10
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 7 hr Delusional DownsF... 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages