Utica Police looking for assault susp...

Utica Police looking for assault suspect who should be considered 'armed and dangerous'

There are 25 comments on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Utica Police looking for assault suspect who should be considered 'armed and dangerous'. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

Utica Police are looking for a man who they believe strangled his ex-girlfriend. The woman was also shot in the back of her head point blank.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question

Little Falls, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Who is the victim?
APES GONE WILD

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Try an keep up with the news.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Police-find-tw...
togoto

Boston, MA

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Case closed ! Who was the woman he killed ?
APES GONE WILD

Fayetteville, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Wait till tomorrow, that's when the family's will be notified an then they will release it. Fair is fair.
WOOOOW

Carthage, NY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
can we get some info on his hight weight beard long hair or short clothing boots sneakers car
Sunny truth here

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2013
APES GONE WILD wrote:
Try an keep up with the news.
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Police-find-tw...
No moron. Try to keep up with reality pinhead. That is not "news" to anyone outside your 1 peanut public servant shangi la you live an fester in there. We call it "Wednesday" in welfarehole oootica where the people, education and local government are far below par.
"Crack guy kills babymommaho" isn't news to normal people. Maybe to the toiletcleaner last responders who make their public dole living obsessing about coons and criminals but not normal people.

So how many dozen layers of pubic safety did it take to equal the 1 testicle it took to finally look in the door?

I can see the usual overblown news now -

"And the UPD was assisted in the daring sooperdooper tactical smaktical costume party takedown event by The Oneida County Underbus Wyman Chuckers, the New York State Drunken Police and Mulch Salesmen, The US Marshall Rockettes with Lead Singer Lenny "Utican" Depaul, New York Mills PD, Whitesboro PD, New Hartford PD, The Dogcatcher, The Booneville PD, The Marcy PD, The Clinton PD, The State Park Police, DEP, EPA, the DEA and any random FBI fools stupid enough to get stuck in the Syr. field office? Did we forget anyone to the overfunded retard & rock criminal concert?
APES GONE WILD

Fayetteville, NY

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Sunny truth here wrote:
<quoted text>No moron. Try to keep up with reality pinhead. That is not "news" to anyone outside your 1 peanut public servant shangi la you live an fester in there. We call it "Wednesday" in welfarehole oootica where the people, education and local government are far below par.
"Crack guy kills babymommaho" isn't news to normal people. Maybe to the toiletcleaner last responders who make their public dole living obsessing about coons and criminals but not normal people.
So how many dozen layers of pubic safety did it take to equal the 1 testicle it took to finally look in the door?
I can see the usual overblown news now -
"And the UPD was assisted in the daring sooperdooper tactical smaktical costume party takedown event by The Oneida County Underbus Wyman Chuckers, the New York State Drunken Police and Mulch Salesmen, The US Marshall Rockettes with Lead Singer Lenny "Utican" Depaul, New York Mills PD, Whitesboro PD, New Hartford PD, The Dogcatcher, The Booneville PD, The Marcy PD, The Clinton PD, The State Park Police, DEP, EPA, the DEA and any random FBI fools stupid enough to get stuck in the Syr. field office? Did we forget anyone to the overfunded retard & rock criminal concert?
FAILURE
LOSER
FAILURE
Captfailure
Blah blah blah. Zerrrrro FAILURE
LOSER
Gates FAILURE
Welfare no sleep loser
twistypanty again FAILURE LOSER
pakkafaggots in your arse FAILURE

That hore must have had sickle cell when you fell out.
Actually

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Apes gone wild love it
glove

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
McNair was charged with first-degree felony sex abuse of a child but walking around shooting.

WTF.
Rider017

New York, NY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
NOT ANYMORE.
not home

Carthage, NY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
just seen in the news that the police where watching a home and seen movement inside and then when they entered the home found two people dead? now if this guy is in another state at the time the police say they seen movement in the home then he can prove he is innicent so i hope the police are not telling lies saying they seen movement in the home
not home

Carthage, NY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
also i dont know how the woman can say he shot her if she didnt see him do it
wrong one

Fayetteville, NY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
not home wrote:
just seen in the news that the police where watching a home and seen movement inside and then when they entered the home found two people dead? now if this guy is in another state at the time the police say they seen movement in the home then he can prove he is innicent so i hope the police are not telling lies saying they seen movement in the home
It wasn't him, they thimk he is already on a plane to Mexico but they don't he is innicent, looks like they will set him up, so you need to go help him.
Please Cicero

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2013
not home wrote:
also i dont know how the woman can say he shot her if she didnt see him do it
What a fckn lDl0T!
Question

Little Falls, NY

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Sunny truth here wrote:
<quoted text>No moron. Try to keep up with reality pinhead. That is not "news" to anyone outside your 1 peanut public servant shangi la you live an fester in there. We call it "Wednesday" in welfarehole oootica where the people, education and local government are far below par.
"Crack guy kills babymommaho" isn't news to normal people. Maybe to the toiletcleaner last responders who make their public dole living obsessing about coons and criminals but not normal people.
So how many dozen layers of pubic safety did it take to equal the 1 testicle it took to finally look in the door?
I can see the usual overblown news now -
"And the UPD was assisted in the daring sooperdooper tactical smaktical costume party takedown event by The Oneida County Underbus Wyman Chuckers, the New York State Drunken Police and Mulch Salesmen, The US Marshall Rockettes with Lead Singer Lenny "Utican" Depaul, New York Mills PD, Whitesboro PD, New Hartford PD, The Dogcatcher, The Booneville PD, The Marcy PD, The Clinton PD, The State Park Police, DEP, EPA, the DEA and any random FBI fools stupid enough to get stuck in the Syr. field office? Did we forget anyone to the overfunded retard & rock criminal concert?
Hey easy on the toiletcleaners
Nice going NYS

Fayetteville, NY

#17 Feb 7, 2013
NYS caused this murder, people in prison for pot but child molesters walking around and now it killed.
Good job NYS.
bill

Hartford, CT

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Nice going NYS wrote:
NYS caused this murder, people in prison for pot but child molesters walking around and now it killed.
Good job NYS.
More people need to call it like it is. NYS is at fault.
Question

Little Falls, NY

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Dont know the particulars of this dead child molesting cowards case but i would have to think he was out on bail.

As for his actions id say that he didnt want to be responsible for what he did and lashed out at the ppl he wanted to blame for his mutant actions.

He probably knew he was gonna get time and going to prison with that on his jacket wasnt gonna be good for him cause theres no guns in prison and he would have been somebodys bitch getting molested everyday himself.

This is only speculation on my part and i know nothing of the case before or after but it makes sense to me.

Its not the states fault but the DAs office and in some part the high and mighty child advocacy center because if they thought the victim or the family was in danger they could have asked the court not to grant him bail.
Or maybe

United States

#20 Feb 7, 2013
APES GONE WILD wrote:
<quoted text>
FAILURE
LOSER
FAILURE
Captfailure
Blah blah blah. Zerrrrro FAILURE
LOSER
Gates FAILURE
Welfare no sleep loser
twistypanty again FAILURE LOSER
pakkafaggots in your arse FAILURE
That hore must have had sickle cell when you fell out.
Funny you reveal ALL YOU CAN DO is self-report and show your own failures in every single ignorant infant reply. Thanks for ALWAYS proving the FAIL you are!

Pakkafaggots crying now?? Bwaaaaa! Bwaaaa!
Nom nom nom!
good for nothing

Syracuse, NY

#21 Feb 8, 2013
two pigs and stinking koon!! who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penree 7 min Streets 5
Who remembers Frankie Fessia hooking up with Lou 8 min Mary Fsca 1
Arrested for using the wrong bathroom 12 min Bill Nye 13
Republicans make endorsements last night 36 min Bova 2018 23
Proof that liberal leftist are bullies and sore... 1 hr Luke 3
I Hope She Is The Won 1 hr macho man 1
Carnival at parkway disrupted by huge Fight 2 hr Meh 48
Craigslist Personals Replacement 2 hr xoxo 27
Ispy photos of Utica Fur Ball 2 hr Ispy 21
New Greek restaurant on Genesee 3 hr Amy 29
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 9 hr Hez Utica Ridiculous 22
Comets owner quickly hands out Olive Branches 11 hr Hez Utica Ridiculous 10

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages