How Come Good Enough For Obama But Not For Me

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Double Standard

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I went to DMV today to renew my driver's license, and decided to get the enhanced one, in case I ever want to go to Canada. Brought everything that's required per the list provided. Girl said my birth certificate wasn't acceptable. This is the same certificate I used to get my original license as a teenager, a social security card, a state job, a wedding license to get married, etc. I have used it for everything my entire life. I asked why, and she said it wasn't from the state. I said I don't understand, as I have used it for everything. She said that since 911, they are stricter in what is acceptable. I asked why it's not acceptable, and she said it was issued by the hospital where I was born, and not by a government agency. I was dumbfounded, and left for home, not even thinking to at least renew my license and worry about the enhancement at a later time. When advising my son. he said, "What??!!!!! You can't get an enhanced driver's license with a hospital issued birth certificate, but Obama can be president with his?" And a piss pore fake one I might add. Now why couldn't they have denied it for the marriage license?
Donald Trump

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Double Standard wrote:
I went to DMV today to renew my driver's license, and decided to get the enhanced one, in case I ever want to go to Canada. Brought everything that's required per the list provided. Girl said my birth certificate wasn't acceptable. This is the same certificate I used to get my original license as a teenager, a social security card, a state job, a wedding license to get married, etc. I have used it for everything my entire life. I asked why, and she said it wasn't from the state. I said I don't understand, as I have used it for everything. She said that since 911, they are stricter in what is acceptable. I asked why it's not acceptable, and she said it was issued by the hospital where I was born, and not by a government agency. I was dumbfounded, and left for home, not even thinking to at least renew my license and worry about the enhancement at a later time. When advising my son. he said, "What??!!!!! You can't get an enhanced driver's license with a hospital issued birth certificate, but Obama can be president with his?" And a piss pore fake one I might add. Now why couldn't they have denied it for the marriage license?
I think you are joshing us. I went to DMV to renew my license and asked for the enhanced version. I just had to pay more. So, dig a little deeper, or, maybe use your welfare card, and they will give you your enhanced license.
What About

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 25, 2013
 
The wonderful State of New York! Protector of it's citizens. Doesn't the president need a passport to travel to other countries? If so, how did HE get one with just his hospital issued birth certificate?
dummypants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 25, 2013
 
Obama's birth certificate was issued by the State of Hawaii.

To the original poster, you should consider getting a passport. They are relatively easy to obtain, good for ten years and you can travel abroad as well as Canada.
Pants on fire

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 25, 2013
 
Double Standard wrote:
I went to DMV today to renew my driver's license, and decided to get the enhanced one, in case I ever want to go to Canada. Brought everything that's required per the list provided. Girl said my birth certificate wasn't acceptable. This is the same certificate I used to get my original license as a teenager, a social security card, a state job, a wedding license to get married, etc. I have used it for everything my entire life. I asked why, and she said it wasn't from the state. I said I don't understand, as I have used it for everything. She said that since 911, they are stricter in what is acceptable. I asked why it's not acceptable, and she said it was issued by the hospital where I was born, and not by a government agency. I was dumbfounded, and left for home, not even thinking to at least renew my license and worry about the enhancement at a later time. When advising my son. he said, "What??!!!!! You can't get an enhanced driver's license with a hospital issued birth certificate, but Obama can be president with his?" And a piss pore fake one I might add. Now why couldn't they have denied it for the marriage license?
I think you stretch the truth:)
Not surprised R U

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 25, 2013
 
Pants on fire wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you stretch the truth:)
Since the right wing crackpots can't churn up sh*t with the truth, they do what they always do, LIE. They are so fractured, that they'll say, will try and will do anything! They, themselves, have destoyed their party and it's ideals and then try to blame everyone else! It's hysterical!!
Yep

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 25, 2013
 
According to DMV your birth certificate needs to include your first and last name and needs to be issued by a Board of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics, or US State Department.

http://www.dmv.ny.gov/forms/id44.pdf

Your birth certificate would need to be certified and have a raised seal. Copies would not be accepted...
Double Standard

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 25, 2013
 
Yep wrote:
According to DMV your birth certificate needs to include your first and last name and needs to be issued by a Board of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics, or US State Department.
http://www.dmv.ny.gov/forms/id44.pdf
Your birth certificate would need to be certified and have a raised seal. Copies would not be accepted...
That's exactly my point. Mine was issued 60 years ago from the hospital where I was born. That's how they did it then. It does have a raised seal. A hospital issued certificate isn't acceptable, but Obama's from the hospital in Hawaii is acceptable to be president. Shouldn't being president be just a little more important than being able to cross the Canadian border? Especially when it happens hundreds of times daily on our southern border without any certificate at all. I guess the doctor and 2 nurses that signed mine were liars. I don't exist. What a bunch of crap our leaders are feeding us. Your all safer now because my certificate didn't meet the well devised standards set forth by NY State. Ha!

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 25, 2013
 
Very good use of one's energies: continue to question Obama's citizenship.

Yikes.
Ben Gleck

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 25, 2013
 
Come home to me so I can use my energy checking out your weiner.
Truth Dig wrote:
Very good use of one's energies: continue to question Obama's citizenship.
Yikes.
Slappy

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 25, 2013
 
Double Standard wrote:
I went to DMV today to renew my driver's license, and decided to get the enhanced one, in case I ever want to go to Canada. Brought everything that's required per the list provided. Girl said my birth certificate wasn't acceptable. This is the same certificate I used to get my original license as a teenager, a social security card, a state job, a wedding license to get married, etc. I have used it for everything my entire life. I asked why, and she said it wasn't from the state. I said I don't understand, as I have used it for everything. She said that since 911, they are stricter in what is acceptable. I asked why it's not acceptable, and she said it was issued by the hospital where I was born, and not by a government agency. I was dumbfounded, and left for home, not even thinking to at least renew my license and worry about the enhancement at a later time. When advising my son. he said, "What??!!!!! You can't get an enhanced driver's license with a hospital issued birth certificate, but Obama can be president with his?" And a piss pore fake one I might add. Now why couldn't they have denied it for the marriage license?
your a pus and Obama is a bully
Double Standard

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 25, 2013
 
Truth Dig wrote:
Very good use of one's energies: continue to question Obama's citizenship.
Yikes.
Where did I question his citizenship you ass? Making a point of what is acceptable for his being president of a country and what NY requires for an enhanced license to be able to go to Canada. If you don't realize the comparison, you are pathetic. You must have flunked reading comprehension!!! Yikes back to you.
Double Standard

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 25, 2013
 
Truth Dig wrote:
Very good use of one's energies: continue to question Obama's citizenship.
Yikes.
Where did I question his citizenship, you ass? Simply making a point of what's required to be president of a country and what NY requires to be able to visit Canada. If you don't realize the comparison, then you are pathetic. You must have flunked reading comprehension!! Yikes back at you.
liar

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 26, 2013
 
Double Standard wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I question his citizenship, you ass? Simply making a point of what's required to be president of a country and what NY requires to be able to visit Canada. If you don't realize the comparison, then you are pathetic. You must have flunked reading comprehension!! Yikes back at you.
I think you are not telling the truth. I had a much different experience when i bought my enhanced lincense.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 26, 2013
 
Never underestimate the stupidity of people. Loons still questioning the citizenship of Obama after TWO Presidential elections.

Tisk tisk tisk.
oprah

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 26, 2013
 
Obama sucks
Double Standard

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 26, 2013
 
liar wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are not telling the truth. I had a much different experience when i bought my enhanced lincense.
Oh yeah. I lied for what reason? What don't you get? Did you bring a birth certificate issued from your hospital or from a government agency? Do you know the difference? I explained all this in original post, but apparently you don't get it. I went to DMV with all the items on the list. Utility bills, bank statements and credit card bills all sent to my address. My SS card, and my birth certificate. The girl said the certificate was not acceptable, because it was issued from the hospital where I was born 60 years ago. That's how they did it then. They apparently were not issued by a government agency (a town, village, city or county clerk) then, like today. She said I have to have one issued as they do today. From a clerk of the jurisdiction of the hospital. Now what the hell am I not telling the truth about? Even Obama's proof he submitted was a certificate issued from the hospital where he was born in Hawaii!!!! My point WAS, his is acceptable to run the country, BUT he will not be able to get a NY enhanced driver's license if he were a resident here. Now what the hell am I not telling the truth about???? Do you get it now????
Double Standard

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 26, 2013
 
liar wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are not telling the truth. I had a much different experience when i bought my enhanced liscense.
Did you present a birth certificate from your hospital like I did, or did yours come from a village, town, city or county clerk from where your hospital is located? Do you understand the difference? Certificates were issued from the hospital 60 years ago when I was born. Why the hell would I NOT BE TELLING THE TRUTH????? The point was Obama can run the country with a hospital issued birth certificate from Hawaii, but if he moves to NY he won't be able to go to Canada, meaning NY is a little overboard. Do you get it now?????
liar

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 27, 2013
 
Double Standard wrote:
<quoted text>Did you present a birth certificate from your hospital like I did, or did yours come from a village, town, city or county clerk from where your hospital is located? Do you understand the difference? Certificates were issued from the hospital 60 years ago when I was born. Why the hell would I NOT BE TELLING THE TRUTH????? The point was Obama can run the country with a hospital issued birth certificate from Hawaii, but if he moves to NY he won't be able to go to Canada, meaning NY is a little overboard. Do you get it now?????
No truth here. Just angry Obama won re election. Get over it, or seek help.
Double Standard

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 28, 2013
 
liar wrote:
<quoted text>
No truth here. Just angry Obama won re election. Get over it, or seek help.
Ha Ha the old switch and bait gag. I voted for him ya Fu-K HEAD. Has nothing to do with Obama winning election. or him at all except for what the ASSHOLE State of New York requires and what the Federal Government does not!!! You are such an OBAMA supporter, you can't get past the election or anything else. What a poor excuse for a person. You are the liar. You are convicted of 2 felonies and aren't even allowed to have a license,SFBs!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

343 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stewarts wont go to shit W.Utica 2 min Gaggy 8
WKTV - Where The News Is Always MAJOR & NATIONAL! 2 min Superlatives Come First 29
High quality fake ID's and passports 2 min Must be a Utican 10
wktv 14 min News hound 6
Why are so many blacks moving to Canada? (Jun '09) 19 min Gaggy 23
Fitch Affirms Utica, NY's GOs at 'BBB'; Outlook... 29 min Well 1
Brindisi Vanishing Posts = Something to hide? 38 min J Petrone Esquirrel 2
Corked Winebar 50 min dummy 27
Officer hit with frying pan 1 hr Kitchen Nightmares 39
Lieutenant Hauck and Louis T. Disagree 1 hr ACN 30
Radisson's Easter Dinner 2 hr Too bad sooo sad 34
Official: Goodbye Comets 2 hr Sport for gay men 159
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••