Mayor Lies To North Utica Residents a...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
3173abc

Ardsley, NY

#45 Feb 28, 2013
duke wrote:
<quoted text>check it out. The articles are there. The public has the right to know. Democracy demands an informed public. See for yourself. You be the judge. Do not take this person's word for it. WWW.UTICAPHOENIX.NET
You know Cassandra, you are absolutely right, the public does deserve the right to know the whole truth so why did you print a story in your rag sheet and edit a police video that distorted the truth. You’re a freaking hypocrite, you have been a cheat, a liar, a fraud and a scam artist your whole life and it's time you give it up. How you can show your face in public after what you did is beyond me so get off your soap box and once again stfu..........
slapanut

Utica, NY

#46 Feb 28, 2013
Why not remodel the old vacant bank downtown into a "motel" for those sex offenders? Permanently keep the temps at 50 degrees year round inside. They don't deserve heat during the winter months.
Get a life

Carthage, NY

#47 Feb 28, 2013
duke wrote:
<quoted text>check it out. The articles are there. The public has the right to know. Democracy demands an informed public. See for yourself. You be the judge. Do not take this person's word for it. WWW.UTICAPHOENIX.NET
Doug joslin promoting himself. Get a life dude.
duke

Herkimer, NY

#48 Mar 1, 2013
The OD does not have the quality to identify when a public official
tells the public something that is "quite frankly" not true. I do.
Old trick to attack the press when you do not want to discuss the issue. Democracy dies when the public is kept in the dark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The band Ghost sucks. Don't listen to it 4 min Albany not Rome 1
whiteys lunchonette 4 min Truth 15
Utica's march for women 8 min Susan B Anthony 39
Women's march results 10 min Smells fishy 9
Herb Philipson's being sold 10 min Archie 103
Mike Ambrose 11 min Jen 5
So I Was In Home Depot 29 min Deport this bastard 5
So I Was In Lowes 55 min A Taxpayer 74
WIBX is an absolute joke 1 hr Cover Pelosi 39
Piazza k9 services 2 hr Rach 84