Mayor Lies To North Utica Residents a...
Done

Utica, NY

#24 Feb 26, 2013
stop the waste wrote:
<quoted text>
As bad as it is that taxpayers are paying $75 to $100 per night to the tune of $250,000.00 last year alone to these hotels to house these homeless sex offenders, the same sex offenders are renting out their free rooms to prostitutes in order to raise money for their alcohol and drug addictions.
i feel bad for any out visitor that pulls off the thruway late at night and thinks that this might be a safe place to stay. What a way to welcome people to Utica.
It's par for the course. The faster the city dies the better we can get it over with. It's finished; this should help speed things along. Better this way.
Sin City

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 26, 2013
concerned Drfld Resident wrote:
Welcome to Exit 31, Utica, Gateway to the Adirondacks - Home of the Sex Offender, Prostitute,and Crack House
Hey that is our welcome mat in utica.....basically saying if you want more of this come on in!
Anyone Know

Utica, NY

#26 Feb 26, 2013
Who was the guy yelling at the mayor last night?!
Done

Utica, NY

#27 Feb 26, 2013
What's really going to be funny is when one of them grabs a young girl and does something that makes statewide headlines. Watching that mumbling retard in city hall try to cobble together an excuse will be must-see television. It's almost as funny as watching King Shouty in Albany scream disassociated sentences in stream of consciousness style. He's funnier than giving knives and cans of compressed air to mental patients.
Almost Came to Blows

Utica, NY

#29 Feb 26, 2013
Anyone Know wrote:
Who was the guy yelling at the mayor last night?!
Not sure, but the chief had to get in between them and lead this guy out.
Third floor

Syracuse, NY

#30 Feb 26, 2013
ut wrote:
Anyone actually think he's gonna get reelected? NO WAY. He got his 4 years, and we the taxpayers are paying for his extra BS. His own police car, rampant Chronyism. Disgusting. Rofaro was better than this guy. Such a LIAR
Roefaro ? Are you kidding ? Lol
He was the worse mayor the city ever had !
His main objective was hiring every relative and buddy he could find and let's not forget to mention how devoted he was to Fat ass labella and making sure he had a high paying no show job that he wasn't even qualified for...Roefaro better ? You must be insane !
Utica Rd

Utica, NY

#31 Feb 26, 2013
Almost Came to Blows wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure, but the chief had to get in between them and lead this guy out.
Appeared to be a paranoid mental patient. The chief and mayor did'nt know what to do. I am glad that there were police officers there to protect us!
Lol

Utica, NY

#32 Feb 26, 2013
He is a utica police officer
Night Shift

Syracuse, NY

#33 Feb 26, 2013
No news reports on the last public meeting. Why?
duke

Utica, NY

#34 Feb 27, 2013
Night Shift wrote:
No news reports on the last public meeting. Why?
uticaphoenix.net were there and covered it.
inform nu

Boston, MA

#35 Feb 27, 2013
There is more than just sex offenders staying at these locations. There are violent criminals, addicts, burglars, thieves being released from prison/jail and placed into these hotels. The od should do more research they only hit the tip of the iceberg. The people should be concerned
Stu

Utica, NY

#36 Feb 27, 2013
So true, OD reporting was lousy. These 3 hotels only room bad people.
3173abc

Danielson, CT

#37 Feb 27, 2013
So duke, or should I say Cassandra, who are you to question ones credibility, your shabby ass rag sheet of a paper is first when it comes to lack of anything, especially credibility. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black I’d say, you're a fraud so do us all a favor and stfu………………
inform nu

Boston, MA

#38 Feb 27, 2013
Just look at how crime has risen in nu. Next time you go to one of the shopping plazas or fast trac at the 4 corners or when driving on n genesee take a look at the type of individuals lingering around
duke

East Granby, CT

#39 Feb 27, 2013
3173abc wrote:
So duke, or should I say Cassandra, who are you to question ones credibility, your shabby ass rag sheet of a paper is first when it comes to lack of anything, especially credibility. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black I’d say, you're a fraud so do us all a favor and stfu………………

Try to tell me the mayor was not lieing. I just proved he lied. My writing is based on facts. Your comment is just BS namecalling which eliminates your credibility. lmao
duke

East Granby, CT

#40 Feb 27, 2013
3173abc wrote:
check it out. The articles are there. The public has the right to know. Democracy demands an informed public. See for yourself. You be the judge. Do not take this person's word for it. WWW.UTICAPHOENIX.NET
abc

Utica, NY

#41 Feb 27, 2013
stop the waste wrote:
<quoted text>
As bad as it is that taxpayers are paying $75 to $100 per night to the tune of $250,000.00 last year alone to these hotels to house these homeless sex offenders, the same sex offenders are renting out their free rooms to prostitutes in order to raise money for their alcohol and drug addictions.
i feel bad for any out visitor that pulls off the thruway late at night and thinks that this might be a safe place to stay. What a way to welcome people to Utica.
How is the Mayor of Utica to control this. I would think if the they are being subsidized by the county or state you should be asking the the Governor or County Ex.
slapanut

Utica, NY

#42 Feb 27, 2013
Why not build a housing unit for the sex offenders on that big old vacant lot by the Utica Aud? Build a wall enclosure and install tents should be sufficent for those sex offenders to live in.
Harborsupporter

Utica, NY

#43 Feb 27, 2013
In a couple of years this will not be a problem. North Genesee St will evolve on it's own because of the harbor. The flea bag motels will be gone and corporate hotels will come in. We already see evidence of this with The Hampton and Holiday Inn Express. Only dumb move I see is letting those garbage trucks on Wurz Ave and Leland that is in front of the common council right now. Why give them that important real estate?
Harborsupporter

Utica, NY

#44 Feb 27, 2013
We should protest them being there in the meantime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 13 min ddcjbdexp 10
local ghost hunters (Jan '14) 40 min The-hearing-one 9
lapolla thinks a mayor run 1 hr lol 54
Whitesboro Fire Department 2 hr eek 3
how many trillions are wasted on free health care 3 hr HAHA 8
was trooper justified shooting unarmed escapee 4 hr racist 6
The Confederate Society 5 hr oblamcare 13
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE