When will Prostitution be a Sex Offence
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hank hill

Milton, WI

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
It will probably happen sooner or later. Look t a person wrong and you could end up on the "list"
well when you look at somebody with your pants unzipped and your "good intentions" hanging out, that might be a clue that somethings not right and you may end up on the list.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Feb 1, 2013
JUST ASK THE GARRAMONES wrote:
They will tell all about how daddy helped et them out of trouble and off the list
There will be no political favors keeping people off this list! Hank or I decide inductees. Period,period,period!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#24 Feb 1, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
well when you look at somebody with your pants unzipped and your "good intentions" hanging out, that might be a clue that somethings not right and you may end up on the list.
The horndog list!
hank hill

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Feb 2, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>There will be no political favors keeping people off this list! Hank or I decide inductees. Period,period,period!
Lol

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#26 Feb 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Mary is #1 on the Idiot List. Actually she is #2 as well !!!
hank hill

Somerville, MA

#27 Feb 3, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Mary is #1 on the Idiot List. Actually she is #2 as well !!!
you're being way too generous, she fills the first 25 spots easily! One for each of equally ignorant personalities.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#28 Feb 3, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
you're being way too generous, she fills the first 25 spots easily! One for each of equally ignorant personalities.
I'm sure we can fill a couple before Mary and friends take over... See her sucking up to Diana?
hank hill

Somerville, MA

#29 Feb 4, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure we can fill a couple before Mary and friends take over... See her sucking up to Diana?
she can't take on Diana, Diana will crush her. I hope she tries though.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#30 Feb 4, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
she can't take on Diana, Diana will crush her. I hope she tries though.
She is turning Diana against me. Guess she needs a tag-team partner... I think Mary has seen a few tag-teams... And I don't mean WWE.
hank hill

Hartford, CT

#31 Feb 4, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>She is turning Diana against me. Guess she needs a tag-team partner... I think Mary has seen a few tag-teams... And I don't mean WWE.
you can get Diana back, for christ sakes you're up against a friggen nitwit. You can win her back, just be nice to her, defend her against all the ppl that call her names. That's all it takes. Even Dianas sane enough to realize what an idiot Mary is. Shit, I dont think theres a level of insanity where you couldn't spot that!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#32 Feb 5, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
you can get Diana back, for christ sakes you're up against a friggen nitwit. You can win her back, just be nice to her, defend her against all the ppl that call her names. That's all it takes. Even Dianas sane enough to realize what an idiot Mary is. Shit, I dont think theres a level of insanity where you couldn't spot that!
I'm not worried,I suspect Diana is setting her up... I hope Mary crashes and burns with her plan... Mary wants help to go after me,she can't accomplish anything by herself!
hank hill

Greensburg, PA

#33 Feb 5, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not worried,I suspect Diana is setting her up... I hope Mary crashes and burns with her plan... Mary wants help to go after me,she can't accomplish anything by herself!
I know, I keep saying Diana will crush her, she might be alot of things but illiterate isn't one of them. She can read the stupid shit Mary posts.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#34 Feb 5, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I keep saying Diana will crush her, she might be alot of things but illiterate isn't one of them. She can read the stupid shit Mary posts.
We'll see how that plays out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mayors ball (Apr '14) 14 min Rosebud 34
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 19 min Cuomo Supporter 5
Bella Regina 24 min Brian 9
Tires 28 min Edward 1
Washington Post 1 hr American 1
Usmails IQ 2 hr Mohawk Welfare Va... 4
Bobbyo is running for County Legislator 2 hr Mohawk Welfare Va... 13
PHOTO!! Who is wizzing in the Saranac Beer Brew... 8 hr Wanna be famous 10
tenney 8 hr THANKS O 79
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 10 hr dead corpse 193