35/45 posts are Bullsh*t

Posted in the Utica Forum

Obsessed

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2014
Most of the threads on Utica Topix are just BS. By my count those obsessed and amused by themselves have posted 35 out the 45 posts this hour. I've heard of individuals with this type of disorder but a team of them? I mean is there a wing at one of the Psych centers where they let patients use computers? Hour after hour, day after day. Poor people and I bet their doctors aren't aware of their activity. Oh well, I guess putting up with the mentally challenged is our contribution to society.
Trolls Unmasked

Linden, NJ

#5 Jan 27, 2014
Obsessed wrote:
Most of the threads on Utica Topix are just BS. By my count those obsessed and amused by themselves have posted 35 out the 45 posts this hour. I've heard of individuals with this type of disorder but a team of them? I mean is there a wing at one of the Psych centers where they let patients use computers? Hour after hour, day after day. Poor people and I bet their doctors aren't aware of their activity. Oh well, I guess putting up with the mentally challenged is our contribution to society.
Yes you pay them, the psyche ward wing is also known as "The Utica NY poLICE Department of racists and career degenerates".

Just post anything disparaging to their carefully, LAUGHABLY cultivated public "hero" persona and you will se where all the posts come from. They can't help themselves they are aware they are on the way out and humping that dead horse for "Slob Job Security".

Watch.....
Ranting Sgt Hauck

Linden, NJ

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Nono Technology wrote:
It's me CRETIN.
I am a sick welfare failure, my life is so empty and I'm jealous of Utica so much I have to knock it to make my loser welfare failure life seem worth living.
If my family wasn't feed by obamma we would starve to death, next I will post how I have a masters in hog jowls.
My mother is a useless piece of trash an I am the biggest welfare coward in the USA.
Why is it, Sgt Houck, that anytime someone questions the phucktard show we all know as the UPD your racist ranty retard ass feels unable to restrain yourself from flying off the deep end?

In case you're the last idiot to realize this phuckface, everyone knows who you are Steve so just stop the racist pro-upd hero rants and stfu. A few people are upset in your circle now people are talking-- now everyone knows it's you-- You act the same defensive way in person anytime someone dares challenge your weak end-user POV "awesome wisdom" and supersekrit SUNY Know-nothing supersekurity degree" taught by do-nothing liberal retards i n cny but you've been duped kiddo! CYHMN style AGAIN. So get ready to keep seeing this to remind yourself to STFU now we know.

The Utica NY poLICE didn't get their reputation out of thin air no matter how many times you run around like a sad retard and call people welfare recipients. If anything Steve it just shows your head is permanently stuck in a toilet mad at the world who did better. Really, go off yourself and save your family and co workers at the Utica NY poLICE Dept. a huge huge favor.

Thank you very much!
Peoples lawyer

Marcy, NY

#11 Jan 29, 2014
My practice is monitoring sites like Topix for libelous posts. Regardless of terms of service, you may be eligible to take legal action if you've been libeled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punching holes in the lies one Utica hashtag at... 6 min Alvin 1
Bobby goes after the Community Foundation 58 min Carl 1
cnywelding 1 hr sean 1
Best Hockey team of all-time in Utica (Feb '11) 1 hr Wondering 68
Albany Devils are averaging 2,522 fans per game... 1 hr Wondering 25
Students forced off birnie bus 2 hr bus 1
Can we get a White Castle up here? (Jul '09) 3 hr Florida 19
state testing 7 hr manny 76
Hemstroughts half-moons suck now. 8 hr Irene 2
Trattoria Calabria 11 hr loves to eat 4