Next Last
Crazy

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Yeah right that's funny. Never happen!
Tubby Labella

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Is this the place where you can get a steak and a hand job?
Truth

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2013
I thought Quaker Steak and Lube was looking at the parcel next to Nicky Doodles on N. Genesee Street. The Pavia Realty signed recently disappeared from that lot.

Is it possible they are going to build there? That seems to be where most of the development in Utica is taking place.
Pat Jizinski

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Pavia got another hotel to go next to Nicky Doodles.

There will never be a Quaker Steak & Lube. Nor a Sam's Club, Wegmans, Costco, Chili's or 100 other places ever come here.
Truth

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Pat Jizinski wrote:
Pavia got another hotel to go next to Nicky Doodles.
There will never be a Quaker Steak & Lube. Nor a Sam's Club, Wegmans, Costco, Chili's or 100 other places ever come here.
Not nearly enough room on that parcel for another motel.
a parent

Carthage, NY

#7 Aug 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly enough room on that parcel for another motel.
There are TWO spots that have cleared that are located near Nicky Dooles.

1_ The lot bordering Nicky Dooles

2 - The recently demolished Foster Care faciliy that was operated by The HOUSE OF THE GOOD SHEPPARD.

Both are deep lots and could accomodate another Hotel/Motel.

They are turning N. Genesee St. into another Seneca Turnpike!!!!
Truth007

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 18, 2014
If Quaker Steak does come here the most logical place would be next to Nicky Doodles. Quaker Steak is affiliated with Holiday Inn Express.
Baloney

Little Falls, NY

#12 Jan 18, 2014
Quaker steak going in across the street of Carmella's where they tore down all those buildings. Why do you think they bull dozed them all of a sudden? They have a tenant soon that's why.
Actually

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 18, 2014
Hmmmm
Wonderful

Little Falls, NY

#15 Jan 18, 2014
Yeah thats just what this area needs another place where all the harley azzholes can congragate and hate.

What a joke!
Gino T

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 18, 2014
Wonderful wrote:
Yeah thats just what this area needs another place where all the harley azzholes can congragate and hate.
What a joke!
you spelled "congregate" incorrectly
Wonderful

Little Falls, NY

#18 Jan 18, 2014
Maybe i did that purposely, but probably not.
Because

Little Falls, NY

#19 Jan 19, 2014
Bling wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know so much???
Because he's smarter than you. And it ain't to hard. You're an imbicile. Please don't breed.
The Truthies

Utica, NY

#20 Jan 19, 2014
Hey Wonderful, go crawl back in your hole, I am one of those Harley Azzholes and I would be glad to show you how nice we can be, especially to mentally handicapped folks like yourself!!!!
wow

Utica, NY

#21 Jan 19, 2014
One of my two best friends is a Harley azzhole and he would give you the shirt off his back, so quit your B.S. Now, to get back to where we were; I'd like to see either The Golden Corral or Q., S. and Lube, or both, come here. Just not in North Utica.
MMMMMMMMMmmm

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 19, 2014
wow wrote:
One of my two best friends is a Harley azzhole and he would give you the shirt off his back, so quit your B.S. Now, to get back to where we were; I'd like to see either The Golden Corral or Q., S. and Lube, or both, come here. Just not in North Utica.
I'm with ya bro! Spunds great!
shawn

Whitesboro, NY

#23 Jan 19, 2014
MMMMMMMMMmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with ya bro! Spunds great!
You idiots need a school lesson in spelling first of all, secondly the food at quaker steak sucks but the atmosphere is good i must admit.
uticademogogue

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jan 19, 2014
We need a red robin. Stacks of flap jacks with extra butter and maple.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#25 Jan 19, 2014
Baloney wrote:
Quaker steak going in across the street of Carmella's where they tore down all those buildings. Why do you think they bull dozed them all of a sudden? They have a tenant soon that's why.
My people tell me that's going to be the spot for the new Utica Hooters. They should start interviewing for waitresses, cooks, dishwashers, etc., very soon. I've heard that they want to get it going by Memorial Day. This should be great for Utica.
Wow

Springfield, NJ

#26 Jan 20, 2014
Only in Utica people get excited for these 2 places. Yuck. Cook at home and make a real meal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church trial 24 min Bob 4
Human Housing Neighborhood BRO Housing GHETTO 31 min NBC Natural Born ... 8
****** Pentagon ends transgender ban ****** 1 hr clifton memories 1
Utica Club sign 1 hr One More Time 32
crying 24 7 ABOUT MONEY SHE DOESN'T PAY WAAAA T... 1 hr BROKE Eczema 1
NANO Exit in the horizon 1 hr BROKE Eczema 38
Nano Collapse Concerning 1 hr JOWL NEWS 42
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 2 hr ROGSHAT TAX CRY 100
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 2 hr ROGSHAT TAX CRY 47
rob esche getting divorced 2 hr Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 68