Dan Sullivan as a Judge! LOL..
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
catman

United States

#45 Oct 13, 2013
dan's son was probably taping the hands together do he could mount the kitten being the pervert that he is.when daddy retires they wil probably give this creep his fathers job handing out pistol permits.
Wrong post

Utica, NY

#46 Nov 9, 2013
Brian Liberman wrote:
Judge Daniel Sullivan of Cook County is a criminal, who has absolutely no respect for Law and Justice. He has no common sense of fairness either. He conditions himself to conspiracy with trusted attorneys to steal property.(Alan Hoffenberg is one of those) Hanging this jerk would be a great service to the society and children whose lives being permanently damaged in his court.
i believe this post is about Dan Sullivan, Whitestown Justice in New York..but I see that the Sullivan name is no good anywhere..just sayin'..good luck with your bad Sullivan, LOL
what that smell

Hamilton, NY

#47 Nov 18, 2013
sal amander wrote:
<quoted text>what? are you crazy? ask him who chrissy is? see what hes got to say about her? and there is others. his wife needs to wake up. plus she is one hot piece herself!
A little cozy with pistol permit girl . Duck,Duck,Duck.
whitestown alumni

Ardsley, NY

#50 Feb 13, 2014
That whole Sullivan clan thinks who they are! Big deal.....none of them had an ounce of class...Big Whitesboro retards! So sick of that family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 25 min Duuuuh 53
kait hullenbek 47 min Utica boy 4
Prostitutes on the corner of West and South str... (May '13) 1 hr Hooking up 24
Connie degennaro 1 hr watch out 1
******* Use of lethal force in your home *****... 2 hr law 1
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 2 hr Damien 27
Moving To OCJ KNUCS RELOCATION SEX OFFENDER 2 hr twenty seven 7
Fitness Mill Fri LOL 22

Utica Jobs

More from around the web