Dan Sullivan as a Judge! LOL..
Really

Whitesboro, NY

#25 Jan 25, 2012
South Utican wrote:
<quoted text> You don't mean Dan you mean " your honor". How did he get elected if he is such a bad guy?
Are you really that naive?
South Utican

Raleigh, NC

#26 Jan 25, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that naive?
I guess so ,why don't you" elighten me"
Get A Life

United States

#27 Feb 1, 2012
He is a dumb ass. Thinks he's hot shit and an over work public employee. He was hired to do a job if he can't do it go back to staking bricks. Never mind hanging out in Judge D.... office he'sare not a judge and not smart enough to be one.He"s a pissant with a big chip on his shoulder.
ABC

Whitesboro, NY

#28 Feb 2, 2012
What wrote:
Daniel will do a great job as our local judge. He is a great family man who I see every Sunday in church.
Claiming that going to church makes a person a good christian is like claiming that standing in a garage makes a person a car.
I heard

Herkimer, NY

#29 Mar 24, 2012
he is not passing his training for town justice. Hehehehe, what a joke whitestown is
just wondering

United States

#30 Mar 24, 2012
sal amander wrote:
<quoted text>what? are you crazy? ask him who chrissy is? see what hes got to say about her? and there is others. his wife needs to wake up. plus she is one hot piece herself!
whos chrissy and is she married and how old
Dumb ass Dan

Herkimer, NY

#31 Mar 24, 2012
He is a pice of $hit!!! His kid got caught robbing house. Dumb ass Dan goes to the house his kid broke into and tried pay for all the damages. But when the cops were on to him he signed his kid up for a drug rehab program so he would be let go do to drugs. You think that's xomething a town justice should be doing???
South Utican

Raleigh, NC

#32 Mar 25, 2012
It sounds like what any parent would do to help their child. wasn't judge MURADS son caught with drugs on the thruway awhile back , gee I WONDER IF HE HELPED HIS SON, I don't believe he is in jail
Okay

Herkimer, NY

#33 Mar 28, 2012
South Utican wrote:
It sounds like what any parent would do to help their child. wasn't judge MURADS son caught with drugs on the thruway awhile back , gee I WONDER IF HE HELPED HIS SON, I don't believe he is in jail
I get it South Utican, you're a fan of Sullivan's..or maybe you're Danny boy himself. But whoever you are, if you think that this kind of behavior is acceptable, then you are no different than that piece of crap Sullivan. We all want to help our kids, but lets face it, if the kid is THAT bad at his young age, then he is truly following in his father's footsteps.
South Utican

Raleigh, NC

#34 Mar 28, 2012
I don't know D Sullivan I just read this crap and respond .Following in his footsteps , whats that mean ? Has Dan ever been arrested, lost ajob, hurt someone , you sound like you know him , don't like him, and use this site for spitting out shit that you don't have to put your name on. Did you ever confront DAN ON ALL THESE ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH HIM? Did'nt think so You don't have the balls to do it !
The Crook

Baldwinsville, NY

#35 Mar 30, 2012
South Utican wrote:
I don't know D Sullivan I just read this crap and respond .Following in his footsteps , whats that mean ? Has Dan ever been arrested, lost ajob, hurt someone , you sound like you know him , don't like him, and use this site for spitting out shit that you don't have to put your name on. Did you ever confront DAN ON ALL THESE ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH HIM? Did'nt think so You don't have the balls to do it !
U R Stupid. Everyone knows what the score is.
McPike

White Plains, NY

#36 Mar 31, 2012
His kid burglarized houses in Whitestown then HERE COME DA JUDGE asking the victims to drop charges and that hed pay them back for what was stolen. His kid does it to support his drug habit. Someone who makes other accountable for their actions cant keep his own backyard clean. Maybe he should check into that law about witness / victim intimidation? Maybe a call to the Commission on judicial misconduct is in order judge!
Okay

Herkimer, NY

#37 Apr 3, 2012
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it South Utican, you're a fan of Sullivan's..or maybe you're Danny boy himself. But whoever you are, if you think that this kind of behavior is acceptable, then you are no different than that piece of crap Sullivan. We all want to help our kids, but lets face it, if the kid is THAT bad at his young age, then he is truly following in his father's footsteps.
I happen to know first hand because DAN has tried some pretty disgusting things on ME. So there, he has hurt people, he has cheated on his wife, he has broken the law and YES, HE HAS BEEN ARRESTED!!!! His records are sealed, but that has never stopped him from being the sex pervert he is. He tries to get young girls to go out with him. He can't drink or he acts even worse than when he is sober. Do I have balls?? NO, Mr. I have a vagina and that is what makes this guy crazy. Dan Sullivan was never made to pay for his actions when he was young and now his son won't pay either. So YES, his kid is following right in his footsteps!!!
Okay

Herkimer, NY

#38 Apr 3, 2012
I'm angry now, and maybe someday I will have the connections to make this guy pay for his actions. The players constantly change and sooner or later his luck will run out and I will be there to see it!
South Utican

Raleigh, NC

#39 Apr 3, 2012
Take a deep breath
Okay

Herkimer, NY

#40 Apr 9, 2012
South Utican wrote:
Yea, right.(eyes rolling) you don't know dan sullivan. BS, you sound like you are him. People don't continue to post when they don't know a person. Dan is a pig, and and a pervert and as someone else said "predator" .

BEWARE YOUNG GIRLS OUT THERE. DAN SULLIVAN IS ON THE LOOSE
Brian Liberman

Evanston, IL

#41 Aug 7, 2013
Judge Daniel Sullivan of Cook County is a criminal, who has absolutely no respect for Law and Justice. He has no common sense of fairness either. He conditions himself to conspiracy with trusted attorneys to steal property.(Alan Hoffenberg is one of those) Hanging this jerk would be a great service to the society and children whose lives being permanently damaged in his court.
Okay

Utica, NY

#42 Oct 12, 2013
Well, I told you so!!! See, Dan and his son are in deep trouble now with the kitten torture incidents. His son is just like him. I hope everyone gets their correct punishment for one. His son needs to be removed from society until (if that is possible) he is mentally cured and Dan must step down in shame from his justice position. Karma is a sweet thing
wow

Sherburne, NY

#43 Oct 12, 2013
WOW this has been going on for a long time, I See!!
Watching

Carthage, NY

#44 Oct 12, 2013
Too long. Time for the BS to stop. Time to answer for their sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Nano in Utica 2 min King Kummo 7
#Utica HILARIOUSLY ridiculed on Twitter - DAILY! 2 min King Kummo 10
You are not my senator chuckles Schumer 2 min Try Econ 101 18
Islamberg 3 min King Kummo 10
2018 Democratic Platform 5 min Gov Andrew Kummo 10
Democrats change their tune 8 min Tesla 9
Donald Trump is Amazing 11 min Lmb 36
Tried Anal-Hated It! 1 hr ImPEACH the ORANGE 24
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 2 hr Again 33
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 3 hr URA MONKEY TROLL 150