Dan Sullivan as a Judge! LOL..

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joe daddy

Clinton, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Wake up people I can't believe that he made it this far. He and the other jokes are running the town of whitestown into the ground. god help us!
JOE DADDY IS RIGHT

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2011
But I heard that he may loose the position very soon. Some investigation is going on.
Say what

Durhamville, NY

#3 Dec 9, 2011
JOE DADDY IS RIGHT wrote:
But I heard that he may loose the position very soon. Some investigation is going on.
Where did you hear about an investigation going on? And what is the investigation about - the voting or something else? Can't believe he won the election.
JOE DADDY IS RIGHT

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2011
The investigation is with the NYS Court administration. He was trying to have all his criminal records sealed and Scott McNamara was helping him
South Utican

Raleigh, NC

#5 Dec 11, 2011
Bull shit, criminal records, who is he ? Dan Sullivan or John Dillinger?
Concerned Woman

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 26, 2011
Yes, that's right..I am a very concerned woman who personally knows the kind of creep Dan Sullivan is. He was elected Town Justice...he is NOT and could NEVER be a "Judge" you need an education for that and he clearly has NONE. Just a pig who dyes his hair and acts like a goof after he has a few drinks. Actually, he acts like a goof when he doesn't drink but becomes more dangerous when he has a few. Beware ANYONE, especially young women, who might run into this jerk in or out of town court.
What

Rome, NY

#7 Dec 26, 2011
Daniel will do a great job as our local judge. He is a great family man who I see every Sunday in church.
Zock

Cortland, NY

#8 Dec 27, 2011
No way Dan
sal amander

Skaneateles, NY

#9 Dec 27, 2011
Zock wrote:
No way Dan
what? are you crazy? ask him who chrissy is? see what hes got to say about her? and there is others. his wife needs to wake up. plus she is one hot piece herself!
R u living under a rock

AOL

#10 Dec 30, 2011
What wrote:
Daniel will do a great job as our local judge. He is a great family man who I see every Sunday in church.
Just because he goes to church does NOT make him a christian man. If you remember, the priests in that very religion molested hundreds of boys. Also Dan Sullivan's title IS NOT JUDGE!!! its town justice..very different. The only way he could ever be a judge is if he went to school, became a lawyer and then ran for a judge position. That will never be cuz the man has rocks in his head for brains and is a walking threat to young women. Wait people, just wait..the truth always comes out and this dope will trip up.
Keneally is a creep too

Utica, NY

#11 Dec 30, 2011
Given the choice of Keneally or Sullivan the choice was clear - Sullivan.

Keneally is an undermining backstabber. Tries to be close to the fire department but then talks smack behind the fire departments back. Can NOT be trusted!

Sullivan at least shows his real self.
I know the pig

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 9, 2012
Keneally is a creep too wrote:
Given the choice of Keneally or Sullivan the choice was clear - Sullivan.
Keneally is an undermining backstabber. Tries to be close to the fire department but then talks smack behind the fire departments back. Can NOT be trusted!
Sullivan at least shows his real self.
Yea, his true self is a pig and you are right! He does show it every time he goes into a bar and tries to pick up girls half his age. He is a real true pig..Keneally should have won. At least the town of whitestown wouldn't have a pervert representing them
Bahaha that is too funny

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 22, 2012
What wrote:
Really?? If your definition of a "family man" is someone who drives drunk, gets into fights and tries to pick up young woman in bars and then hides behind the church on sundays, then i think you need help just like Danny boy.
confused

South Butler, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2012
What kind of person can really feel good about themselves after talking about someone behind a computer screen name and not revealing their real names so the person under attack can know who has the problem with them to address the problems one on one? This is the absolute definition of a coward.The real reason that these people don't identify themselves is that their lives have to be a mess.It's like making a crank phone call.Wow! you got alot of balls.Pathetic.
Bahaha that is too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? If your definition of a "family man" is someone who drives drunk, gets into fights and tries to pick up young woman in bars and then hides behind the church on sundays, then i think you need help just like Danny boy.
Really

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2012
confused wrote:
What kind of person can really feel good about themselves after talking about someone behind a computer screen name and not revealing their real names so the person under attack can know who has the problem with them to address the problems one on one? This is the absolute definition of a coward.The real reason that these people don't identify themselves is that their lives have to be a mess.It's like making a crank phone call.Wow! you got alot of balls.Pathetic.<quoted text>
You are quite wrong.

People don't post their real names and addresses because if they did, they would become the subject of asinine insults and lies, false accusations & assumptions, just like your comment "... their lives have to be a mess."

Your comment is a mild example of what anyone who revealed their identity would be subjected to. Just read other posts about people (who is ...)- false & derogatory comments about sexual habits and preferences, racial insults, lies about education or economic levels, false invention of criminal backgrounds, etc etc etc.

If you're so adamant about online identity honesty, identify yourself first. Lets see how that works out for you.
confused

Burnt Hills, NY

#16 Jan 23, 2012
ok fair enough! Here's a good idea.How about if you don't have anything nice to write or say about someone,then don't make a quote at all?Or if you do slander someone at least let them know who their problem is with.is that really unreasonable?
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite wrong.
People don't post their real names and addresses because if they did, they would become the subject of asinine insults and lies, false accusations & assumptions, just like your comment "... their lives have to be a mess."
Your comment is a mild example of what anyone who revealed their identity would be subjected to. Just read other posts about people (who is ...)- false & derogatory comments about sexual habits and preferences, racial insults, lies about education or economic levels, false invention of criminal backgrounds, etc etc etc.
If you're so adamant about online identity honesty, identify yourself first. Lets see how that works out for you.
oh yea

Baldwinsville, NY

#17 Jan 23, 2012
Dan the man, is a jerk. He's a big big shot. He's not kidding me.Shouldn't even have a job.Cant stand him.
mr pistol

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 23, 2012
went to mr Dans office today at 1130 am and sign on door said out to lunch come back at 1230pm.
drove back down town at 115pm and sign on door come back at 145pm. I would assume this was an authorized one hour lunch and then some other duties...but I hope we are getting our tax dollars for a guy who is also a town judge. Some would presume he was tied up at pistol permit judges office but called there and Mr Dan wasnt around. Didnt labor union guys get charged with no show jobs? and this guy is a town justice now.
palmbeach

New Hartford, NY

#21 Jan 24, 2012
is there an investigation going on? whats it about? doesn't surprise me
Yup all is true

Long Island City, NY

#22 Jan 25, 2012
I personally have experienced Dan. My wife and I are at Cafe Del Bouno and Dan walks in, could tell he'd been drinking and he starts drooling and staring at my wife..........
Typical Dan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cayo Industrial Horror Attraction Open Now in U... (Oct '08) 8 min joe 119
Cafe Florentine in New Hartford (Oct '13) 13 min Sunny Side Up 7
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 19 min Cheerleader 79
Bobby Oliveira stalking AMANDA BYNES??? 24 min Crackhead Bobby 8
Robert Oliveiras Vaation Property 32 min Robert T Oliveira 2
More money for the Auditorium... 37 min Cheerleader 439
Baggs Square Is A Joke 47 min Dummy Pants 8
yanadasis closes club house 1 hr No Club needed 73
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 1 hr Get a job 25
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 2 hr Back To The Future 53