Gun Control Law

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Just heard on the news it's heading back to court. Good news.
Fist of Fury

Fayetteville, NY

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Another gun loving wimp, geez. Grow some balls and stop living in fear. No wonder you are scared of Martypeepeeshorts
Tbagz

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Fist of Fury wrote:
Another gun loving wimp, geez. Grow some balls and stop living in fear. No wonder you are scared of Martypeepeeshorts
Maybe you're the next victim of a deadly assault hammer attack???? Retard. Hope they pull you away first in cattle carts enroute to the new FEMA/DHS concentration camps, because that day's coming for sure.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Fist of Fury wrote:
Another gun loving wimp, geez. Grow some balls and stop living in fear. No wonder you are scared of Martypeepeeshorts
I actually don't own a gun and never will. I just support the rights of those who choose to own one. But thanks for trying to judge me however.
Tbagz

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Fist of Fury wrote:
Another gun loving wimp, geez. Grow some balls and stop living in fear. No wonder you are scared of Martypeepeeshorts
Wanta see my balls? You mind controlled, cuomobama-blowing, mental midget!
Zappa to Utica34

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
Just heard on the news it's heading back to court. Good news.
Ram it, Ram it, Ram it, Ram it up your poop shoot.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Zappa to Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ram it, Ram it, Ram it, Ram it up your poop shoot.
Whitesboro trash.
Kerry

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Waaaah waah my precious murder weapons are now harder to get
boom

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
Just heard on the news it's heading back to court. Good news.
Missed it on the news. Could you fill us in on the details please

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#13 Mar 18, 2013
boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed it on the news. Could you fill us in on the details please
Ill look for a link. Just happened to hear it on the 12 o'clock news.
UTC34

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill look for a link. Just happened to hear it on the 12 o'clock news.
Ya got nothin' better to do..........Cretin!

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#16 Mar 18, 2013
boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed it on the news. Could you fill us in on the details please
Just broke. Here's a link to the news I heard it on. No story as of yet just a headline. I'm sure there will be something shortly.

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/top-stories/st...

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#17 Mar 18, 2013
UTC34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya got nothin' better to do..........Cretin!
Whitesboro trash.
iphone loser

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro trash.
Hey, hooked on phonics, the law headed back to court in January, try a newer version of hooked on phonics so you won't be a loser all your life.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#20 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, hooked on phonics, the law headed back to court in January, try a newer version of hooked on phonics so you won't be a loser all your life.
Whitesboro trash. Try rereading and keeping up with current events mr ignorant.
iphone loser

Utica, NY

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro trash. Try rereading and keeping up with current events mr ignorant.
WOW, OMFG, what an amazing link, the words (NY gun control law heads back to court) was so informative, you are a pure loser.

The world has known this since back in January loser.

POLLY wanna cracker ?.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#22 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
<quoted text> WOW, OMFG, what an amazing link, the words (NY gun control law heads back to court) was so informative, you are a pure loser.
The world has known this since back in January loser.
POLLY wanna cracker ?.
Whitesboro trash.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#23 Mar 18, 2013
iphone loser wrote:
<quoted text> WOW, OMFG, what an amazing link, the words (NY gun control law heads back to court) was so informative, you are a pure loser.
The world has known this since back in January loser.
POLLY wanna cracker ?.
http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/top-stories/st...

Here's the link whitesboro trash. There's an arrow on your screen to play it in case you can't figure it out Einstein.

Utica34
Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Albany, NY

#24 Mar 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes (Oct '10) 11 min By who? 68
Charlie Shove 18 min yaboydigga 2
Wells , Cuomo and Hillary 33 min The Professor 3
Bad headlines for Gov. Cuomo, Todd Howe and SUN... 38 min House of Corruption 18
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 48 min just saying 44
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 1 hr North Country bus... 89
Claudia Tenney is a disappointment 1 hr Stay Tuned 37
My girls husband finally got it 8 hr Wendy? 5
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 8 hr shame two times 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages