Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

new kid wrote:
<quoted text>
This is good advice. Don't advertise on Craigslist either.
I'm thinking we are giving away are trade secrets.
sure welfare

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Sambo wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you haven't driven through NYM lately. We're there too!!! Gonna be up in Thendara next.
They don't accept food stamps, where will you steal a car, don't have a job or the IQ to get one beyond the grey mop.
sure welfare

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Up there in New Hartford town, you better make the center a place for a good ol

-------0 -- <

These animals make any place stink.
Say What

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

sure welfare wrote:
Up there in New Hartford town, you better make the center a place for a good ol
-------0 -- <
These animals make any place stink.
Neither one of your posts makes any sense. Is English your 2nd language?
save america

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

N ger--------0 -- < :(

Save America :)
New Hartford

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Is now utica, where have you been?
Eric

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I think it has something to do with all the Bosnians buying up all the derelect houses in Utica and displacing them. They are spreading out in all directions.
bam bam

Walton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

You guys need to get deeper into the country. i haven't seen a colored in years.
freddy

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

If the women in new hartford new how to treat a men. we wont have so many men moving them in.
freddy

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

black people has the money, white people wants it!
sureis

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Where did yo steal it from corns, walking da street wit a forty isn't a job. Return the stolen pc.
disgusted

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
I think it has something to do with all the Bosnians buying up all the derelect houses in Utica and displacing them. They are spreading out in all directions.
When a Bosian buys a home, they quickly IMPROVE the property - never destroying it.

IMO - I welcome the Bosians into my neighborhood. They take great pride in their homes and keep their property clean.

When they do buy a home in a run down neighborhood, you can bet that they also know how to drive out the blacks and criminals at the same time. The Bosians have more self pride than the blacks will ever have.
sanitation

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

They just make a place look filthy, when you see a group at a store you just wait to see if they rob it.

|_
|

|
/\
Mrs paul

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>When a Bosian buys a home, they quickly IMPROVE the property - never destroying it.
IMO - I welcome the Bosians into my neighborhood. They take great pride in their homes and keep their property clean.
When they do buy a home in a run down neighborhood, you can bet that they also know how to drive out the blacks and criminals at the same time. The Bosians have more self pride than the blacks will ever have.
only thing is they want it for nothing.
nh business owner

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

uncle kracker wrote:
Tell Cavallo to quit playing rap music on the deck,that attracts them all to NH. It's tom cavallos fault !
Somebody better tell the NH Zoning Board about the goings on in Cavallos in weekends. That section in N H is going to become a battle zone if those shannigens don't get nipped in a bud in a hurry.
down hill

Tilton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Business's are destroyed by being forced to hire blacks. They rob the place from the inside and cause insurance to skyrocket. All the disability claims, when will the country get that blacks are the downfall of the US.
Hey Jethro

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

down hill wrote:
Business's are destroyed by being forced to hire blacks. They rob the place from the inside and cause insurance to skyrocket. All the disability claims, when will the country get that blacks are the downfall of the US.
Geez, you whine when they don't work and then you whine when they do. Get out of that trailer you live in and do something constructive for a change.
denis rodman

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

No wonder Cavallo's are always having trouble in house and the back parkink lot. They have to watch out who they let in there (black thugs & wiggers). Change the music format (on the deck) and have a dress code.( no saggy pants ). That should get rid of most of the troublemakers !
arc teacher

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hey Jethro wrote:
<quoted text> Geez, you whine when they don't work and then you whine when they do. Get out of that trailer you live in and do something constructive for a change.
You alright or has the crack and gov cheese turned your monkey brain into a worse pile of coagulant. When they get jobs as the person said, they rob the place. Bosnians put blacks to shame, to shame.
Hard working, clean up the place. Blacks destroy and turn anyplace there in, into a dump.
A Friend

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Wow. If I was Tom Cavallo, I'd figure out what music would drive the folks away that are posting in this thread - then play it constantly.

I haven't read this much racist garbage in years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

311 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oneida St Shooting 15 min Hey Cooter 24
Matt Sullivan's $60,000.00 Paycheck-Irish Cultu... (Feb '13) 18 min Wheres Scotty 227
Potholes All Gone 27 min Foot massages 6
Voss Is Open and Packed 33 min Odd that 63
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 45 min MacDaddyobama 6,285
J Houstons Pizza 1 hr g8wine 31
All Seasons Ice Cream Closed!?! 1 hr people hunter 5
Panera's has a serious problem 1 hr Limited Talent Riggies 27
Nano Utica Job Fair. 1 hr Limited Talent Riggies 48
Official: Goodbye Comets 4 hr Limited Talent Riggies 69
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 6 hr On to you 65
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters