Why is America going to shit

Why is America going to shit

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ghost writer

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Is it because everything is made in china. Is it because the only jobs are delivering. Is it gas prices, free trade, minimum wadge, one percent of Americans controlling 90 percent of the money or is it all the foreigners that we give everything to so when it's up they take it back to there own country.
The Voice of reason

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes, Yes, No.
Ryan

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2011
It is because we have a bunch of dirtbags in congress(both parties) and a major loser screwup as a president. Before some moron accuses me of it because I am sure they will, no I am not implying that it has ANYTHING to do with his race. I dont care if he is black, white, yellow or bright orange, he has done a horrific job. Anyone that thinks otherwise is bigtime delusional and in denial.
DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Answer: Self-serving politicians on every level of government, most of all CONGRESS.

And don't blame the present president alone. It has been a parade of them, with the only modern exceptions being Eisenhower, Kennedy and Carter. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush Lite - all self-serving people with hidden agendas and political baggage.
Eddie Munster

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 4, 2011
Ryan wrote:
It is because we have a bunch of dirtbags in congress(both parties) and a major loser screwup as a president. Before some moron accuses me of it because I am sure they will, no I am not implying that it has ANYTHING to do with his race. I dont care if he is black, white, yellow or bright orange, he has done a horrific job. Anyone that thinks otherwise is bigtime delusional and in denial.
Paul Ryan? Is that you?
You know, it's funny, this President has been accused of being, a Socialist, with a Far Left agenda, but as it turns out, he's more of a "Fiscal Conservative". He has even gone as far as to agree with the Radical Republicans in the House. He agrees with them that the Debt, and the Deficit are our biggest problem.

If our debt is such a HUGE problem, why are our interest rates so low? Just wondering.

As far as his doing a "horrific" job. Well, that's just Ridiculous.

You know who IS doing a "horrific" job? Our new Tea Party Controlled House of Representatives.

Mr. Boehner, it's been 7 Months, Where are the JOBS????
Ryan

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2011
Like I said Congress sucks, but the President has done terrible. He cares more about vacations and fund raising than he does doing a good job. What exactly has he done that was a success in any way?
Where is ll the "change" he claimed he was bringing? How is that change working for America?
He was elected because he was a fad.
Mr Obama, its been almost 3 years. Where are the JOBS??????
REpubliTARD

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 4, 2011
Ryan wrote:
Like I said Congress sucks, but the President has done terrible. He cares more about vacations and fund raising than he does doing a good job. What exactly has he done that was a success in any way?
Where is ll the "change" he claimed he was bringing? How is that change working for America?
He was elected because he was a fad.
Mr Obama, its been almost 3 years. Where are the JOBS??????
NO! Sorry it doesn't work that way. YOU said he was doing a horrific job. YOU need to be more specific. But as long as you asked I'll give you a couple, Contrary to what all the F-ing liars have said, His (anemic) stimulus stopped the 700,000 a month job hemorrhage we were experiencing when he took office. Cash for Clunkers was VERY successful, And the GM Bail out Worked. He hasn't been given a Jobs Bill to sign,(sorry that's how it works) Pelosi's House sent SEVERAL jobs Bills to the Senate(including one that would have given incentives to companies who bring jobs back to the US), but the WONDERFUL Republican Ass Hats in the Senate filibustered them.
Ryan

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2011
Ok, he is doing a horrific job because his trillion dollar stimulus package was terrible and regardless of what you say it has failed miserably. H. The jobless rate has more or less stayed the same for 10 months straight. The whole Health care fiasco was a failure. He promised openness yet has practiced just the opposite. He started a third war that has no end in site. He has drove up the deficit like there is no tomorrow.Etc. Etc. Etc.
The bailouts were horrible. We just sold the last of the govt share of GM that we received at the bailout at an $11 BILLION LOSS!!!!! How exactly was that successful?
You are just too blinded by Democrat vs republican vs tea party to see your man as the failure he has been. I dont like any of them. They all suck but Obama is a terrible President regardless of what his "Fans" like you fool yourself into believing. He will never be reelected.
Ryan

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2011
Let me rephrase that...he didnt start the third war he just got us into it and committed us to it which has cost hundreds of millions of dollars so far with no end in site. Then when it does finally end we can dish out billions in reconstruction.
John Q Public

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 4, 2011
Ryan wrote:
Ok, he is doing a horrific job because his trillion dollar stimulus package was terrible and regardless of what you say it has failed miserably. H. The jobless rate has more or less stayed the same for 10 months straight. The whole Health care fiasco was a failure. He promised openness yet has practiced just the opposite. He started a third war that has no end in site. He has drove up the deficit like there is no tomorrow.Etc. Etc. Etc.
The bailouts were horrible. We just sold the last of the govt share of GM that we received at the bailout at an $11 BILLION LOSS!!!!! How exactly was that successful?
You are just too blinded by Democrat vs republican vs tea party to see your man as the failure he has been. I dont like any of them. They all suck but Obama is a terrible President regardless of what his "Fans" like you fool yourself into believing. He will never be reelected.
25% of the deficit is due to the Wars, which he didn't start and Bush didn't include in the budget. 25% of the deficit is due to shortfalls in medicare caused by the prescription drug plan, which Bush passed and Bush didn't put in his budget, 25% of the deficit is due to the recession, that's 75% of the deficit accounted for. How was the GM bail out a success? Do you have any clue? How many jobs would have been lost if GM had been allowed to fail? They are now showing a PROFIT! That is the definition of success. Yes it cost us some money. That's how things work! You are a fool and you have been Blinded by the Right.
John Q Public

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 4, 2011
Do you know what the jobless rate would be if we had continued to lose 700,000 jobs a month, like Bush left us?
Ryan

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2011
LOL
Yeah I am blinded by the right even though I have specidficlly said that the right wingers are just as fckd up as the lefties and the tea partiest. Are you really that stupid and illiterate?
NONE OF THEM ARE DOING A GOOD JOB YOU MORON!
Great GM is showing a profit and we taxpayers are lining their pockets. Well done! Lets do the same thing a few more dozen times then Obama can take a few more dozen vacations and we can call that an even bigger success!
The GM Bailout only cost us 11 billion, you are right thats a great deal. Well done Obama! I especially like the fact that they sold of our shares at an $11 billion loss just so it would be done with and not in the air next year(a campaign year)/Classy, good decision making right there.. Its usually the best idea to get rid of your shares in a company for a loss just as they are turning profits. Brilliant!
How about Ford? They took NO bailout money and they are doing just as good.You are delusional.
Bush sucked, get over it. Obama has been President for almost 3 years. Its time to stop blaming things on everybody before him and take some responsibility. The economy is terrible and NOTHING Obama has come up with has really been very effective.
There is no point in explaining things further to you. You obviously are so blinded by Obama worshiping that you are unable to see reality.
Good luck with the reelection of your second coming. I have a feeling Mr Change wont be around for a second term.
Ryan

United States

#13 Aug 4, 2011
John Q Public wrote:
like Bush left us?
So your defense of his horrific presidency is, "Well at least he isn't as bad as Bush?"
lol
That is just sad.
John Q Public

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 4, 2011
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
So your defense of his horrific presidency is, "Well at least he isn't as bad as Bush?"
lol
That is just sad.
You know what i think you should do? Go F-yourself. I love the fact that jack offs like you are so willing to get over 8years of off the charts spending, just because we now have a President that you hate. Did you Vote for Mccain/Palin? You are a loser. Rush Limbaugh said the GM bail out cost us $84 Billion, why don't we just use that number? You didn't answer the question, What would the cost have been to add the millions to the unemployment rolls, if GM went under? Do we have that number? NO WE DON'T. Typical dumb ass, penny wise and pound foolish.
Obama is a scumbag

New York, NY

#15 Aug 4, 2011
Barack osama should get himself and his ape family out of dodge.
kaden

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2011
Your a worthless piece of shit and you and all others like you need to get the hell out of our country
Shipwreck Lady

Lake Placid, NY

#17 Nov 16, 2011
The presidency is irrelevant. Nothing more than a puppet for the real controllers. It wouldn't matter if the president was Big Bird or Elmo. Congress is just ceremonial. Wall Street funded by the big banks that don't even pay a tax on all the trillions & quadrillions on the "money" they exchange. They get away with billions while we squabble over welfare queens getting thousands.
the republican

Utica, NY

#18 Nov 16, 2011
Shipwreck Lady wrote:
The presidency is irrelevant. Nothing more than a puppet for the real controllers. It wouldn't matter if the president was Big Bird or Elmo. Congress is just ceremonial. Wall Street funded by the big banks that don't even pay a tax on all the trillions & quadrillions on the "money" they exchange. They get away with billions while we squabble over welfare queens getting thousands.
I disagree that the presidency is irrelevant. While it is true corporate money and banks dominate our agenda the people at times win. We don't win enough because we don't pay attention to important legislation and court rulings like campaign financing and far to often a president has to sacrifice to advance.

The cycle of financing you elegantly explained will, until changed, be a constant force to sway public perception.
Anonymous

Herkimer, NY

#19 Nov 16, 2011
as soon as you allow a political ruling class your a$$ is grass...time to clean house...congress doesn't have to abide by many of the laws you and I have to follow...just yesterday one of them decided that maybe its time to outlaw congress from insider trading...duh...ya think...my a$$ could go to prison for 5 to 7 for that and its not even illegal for these a$$holes...what the hell is that...
Amanda

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 17, 2011
Because some people don't know weather they are male or female, and don't know what their certain body parts are suppose to be used for etc etc etc etc etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump - 30 million from NRA for campaign 6 min Riggies for Trump 20
Mikes pizza. South utica 9 min Curious 37
Swifty's waiter 12 min dion 3
The only collusion with Russia was by democrats 33 min boomtard 2
Tenney blasts liberals 38 min boomtard 19
sect 8 housing ruined utica 39 min boomtard 16
Michelle truett 40 min Rusty Green 1
Keller 1 hr Utican 51
wager street utica, ny 3 hr Frank 22
Claudia just got my vote 3 hr AfricansTrashedLe... 21
Mvcc women's basketball 5 hr Fen 61
Claudia Tenney took how much money from the NRA? 7 hr delbert 18

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages