Papa Joes restaurant
wondering

Ilion, NY

#21 Nov 11, 2013
do they serve beer and wine?
Curious

New Hartford, NY

#22 Nov 11, 2013
Who is Papa Joe?
riggies

Utica, NY

#23 Nov 11, 2013
They have the BEST manchowder in town! Beats Olive Garden hands down
hank

Tampa, FL

#24 Nov 11, 2013
Curious wrote:
Who is Papa Joe?
some old greece ball pervert who sits in the back jerking off in the riggies
Georgie

Utica, NY

#25 Nov 11, 2013
Hear the food is good, but kinda pricy. Riggies portion was small for the price.
georgies wife

Tampa, FL

#26 Nov 11, 2013
hank wrote:
<quoted text> some old greece ball pervert who sits in the back jerking off in the riggies
i got a bigger portion than u i heard
Ohio

Watertown, NY

#27 Nov 11, 2013
Georgie wrote:
Hear the food is good, but kinda pricy. Riggies portion was small for the price.
Pricey? What the menu is a basic Italian with prices around $10-$12 that's no pricey so you go eat that pre cooked Olive Garden!
georgies wife

Tampa, FL

#28 Nov 11, 2013
wondering wrote:
do they serve beer and wine?
do. You want us to know if they serve beer and wine ? I suppose you can ask wink wink
old school

Tampa, FL

#29 Nov 11, 2013
Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>Pricey? What the menu is a basic Italian with prices around $10-$12 that's no pricey so you go eat that pre cooked Olive Garden!
is everything ala carte
vincenzo stugotz

New Hartford, NY

#30 Nov 11, 2013
I demand to know who this Papa Joe is. He better be prepared to give Uncle Jr. his cut of the vig.
hank

Tampa, FL

#31 Nov 11, 2013
vincenzo stugotz wrote:
I demand to know who this Papa Joe is. He better be prepared to give Uncle Jr. his cut of the vig.
now that's funny they are prob checking their geneology tree while they thumb through the budget gourmet for the definition of alma carte
hank

Tampa, FL

#32 Nov 11, 2013
Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>Pricey? What the menu is a basic Italian with prices around $10-$12 that's no pricey so you go eat that pre cooked Olive Garden!
what about the senior citizen discount? Dicky Trott a is parked outside waiting for them to cash out richie shaw is driving the car
hank

Tampa, FL

#33 Nov 11, 2013
Karie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they answer the phone and do to go orders?
yeah they got a Chinese guy whearing a gold chain with a huge map on the phone while while some head bang .er. chick who had too much coffee is tying balloons to the tables
hank

Tampa, FL

#34 Nov 11, 2013
riggies wrote:
They have the BEST manchowder in town! Beats Olive Garden hands down
what the he'll is manchowder how idid vitos balls get in that soup
toby

Tampa, FL

#35 Nov 12, 2013
old school wrote:
Just sell a real good pizza and you will make a fortune
yep
frank

Tampa, FL

#36 Nov 16, 2013
hank wrote:
<quoted text> what about the senior citizen discount? Dicky Trott a is parked outside waiting for them to cash out richie shaw is driving the car
where
cares

New Hartford, NY

#37 Nov 16, 2013
One of the Arcuri girls is a partner!!
Toni

Utica, NY

#38 Nov 21, 2013
where is this? I love trying new places.
Patti Says

Utica, NY

#39 Nov 21, 2013
Their food is excellent. Once you go there you will be back, Prices are great too.
Support Local

Utica, NY

#40 Dec 7, 2013
Been there several times. The foodnis delicious, the people are very friendly. Try it and support local business. You won't be sorry. Out with the chains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting a job while pregnant?? 22 min Watch dog 3
lapolla thinks a mayor run 32 min wasted vote 56
News Trial date set for accused triple homicide susp... 54 min Question 3
News North country residents enjoy fireworks at Wate... 1 hr hdtv 1
Bleecker Street 1 hr Char 1
Legal "illegal" Marijuana being sold in all the... 2 hr Malinowski 7
R.Cassidy (Oct '13) 2 hr Good time 4
was trooper justified shooting unarmed escapee 5 hr Justified 20
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages