steet ponte ford rip off artest

steet ponte ford rip off artest

Posted in the Utica Forum

Poopy pants

Oneida, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2010
This dealer sucks bought a truck spent almost $3500.00 of my own month first 6 months was told by them nothing was wrong with truck and they all drive that way
Hey There

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2010
Poopy pants wrote:
This dealer sucks bought a truck spent almost $3500.00 of my own month first 6 months was told by them nothing was wrong with truck and they all drive that way
Makes no sense, please rewrite in English. Thank You.
really

AOL

#3 Jul 10, 2010
There aren't enough hours in the day to tell you the trouble I had there with my truck. Never buy another Ford, too bad this was the first one and probably the last. They had their chance to make me a believer.
Nards

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 10, 2010
Poopy pants wrote:
I take it english wasn't a strong point for you in high school.
sure

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2010
really wrote:
There aren't enough hours in the day to tell you the trouble I had there with my truck. Never buy another Ford, too bad this was the first one and probably the last. They had their chance to make me a believer.
Ive had 7 new fords, every three years for the last 21 years, I have never had one problem, maybe you should get your family to stop inbreeding, its not ford its the scum inside it.
Join the rest of the loser trash that can't afford
American vehicle's, right up there with Minority's.
Poopy pants

Oneida, NY

#7 Jul 11, 2010
sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive had 7 new fords, every three years for the last 21 years, I have never had one problem, maybe you should get your family to stop inbreeding, its not ford its the scum inside it.
Join the rest of the loser trash that can't afford
American vehicle's, right up there with Minority's.
Oh okay see I thought Ford trucks were American made dumb ass
rude

Altmar, NY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
I called there on monday and got some woman named denisse rudest person. very snotty, wanted to talk to owner gave me excues to.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Poopy pants wrote:
<quoted text>Oh okay see I thought Ford trucks were American made dumb ass
Now see, that makes sense. Unlike the 1st post.
Poopy pants

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Poopy pants wrote:
I no finish no hi skool. I bye yoused truk Ann itt no dribe lik a nu kar. I sooo angri.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fly a drone in my backyard 49 min elmersfudd 6
Kennedy plaza 1 hr linc 4
Whitesboro Fire Department 5 hr ocallap 54
A third term for Obama 7 hr whyohwhy 35
breaking news: chip fab for marcy 8 hr Zak 6
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 11 hr GHR 5
TOPIX is boring 14 hr nut-sack 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages