Obama Wants Your Hard Earned 401(k) a...

Obama Wants Your Hard Earned 401(k) and IRA's

Posted in the Utica Forum

No Joke

New Hartford, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Obama Care

New Hartford, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2013
This will happen in due time

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 19, 2013
I sure will. Who says communism is dead? People don't see the forest through the trees and argue when you point out obvious realities. We deserve what we get...

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2013
I wouldn't take that article too seriously; the author is a right wing nut job and one of the mindless sheep who's convinced that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

This is the kind of tripe you hear about on Sean Hannity.

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
People are so dumb in this area they believe anything they see online. I have a school teacher on my Facebook page and he believes all of this garbage. It's UN Real

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Look at whats happening right now in Cyprus you ignorant fools... if you don't hold it in your hand.... its not yours.

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Mar 28, 2013
They have been looking at seizing ira, retirements, and bank accounts for years. Now that we live in a Enslaved nation where you have to work 50 to 60 hours a week to survive and still end up in debt with crap insurance. They are planning on doing it nationally and you can do your research if you don't believe me. Since Cyprus has happened and they didn't revolt or even fight for their rights or their money they presume the world will lay down. Pull your money while you still can pay in cash for everything and exchange anything you can for assets that can be traded for other essential items. We will have to rely on our neighbors and provide for our community. Only trust those you love for now it is illegal to even have more then 7 days of food stored up, it is illegal to protest, and if you do not believe me then try it. You will be placed on a list and picked up when the economy collapses. This is the very near future. Look up NDAA- no more due process, NRPA- Seize all Resources including your fridge if the government sees fit.

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Obama is going to use money from our retirements and profits from confiscated guns to build more FEMA death camps and attack drones!
he already did

Derby, CT

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Obama already tapped our retirememt accounts that is why I cashed my 401k in before January first. Read into Obamacare so many built in taxes and penelties for retirement accounts to pay for Obamacare, sorry buddy you aren't getting any of my money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Tanoury for County Executive 6 min Elect Gordon 9
NANO Jobs 10 min Dave Smith 102
Muslim refugees getting nano jobs 23 min Boburuncle 1
Would You Live On Mary Street 43 min A Quick Stroke 14
Utica claims to "love" its Refugees, but the fa... 1 hr Truth rears 1
black friday - racist term or not? (Nov '13) 1 hr beaten 38
Obama completely out of touch 2 hr vity 1
Marie Borrill Hampton New Hartford OMG 2 hr StopNThink 16
steven barnes 4 years (Nov '12) 8 hr Investigator emer... 131
Ocean Blue Under New Management Already 17 hr Pomegranate 28