Wktv's Blue Curtain background

Wktv's Blue Curtain background

Posted in the Utica Forum

Huh

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2014
Looks like a 1950's TV news broadcast. I half expect to see Lyle Bosley give a newscast in front of it. Whoever made the change made a huge mistake. Stupid idea. Ugly curtain.
Boilergasm Headquarters

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2014
That is because they are in stiff competition to be awarded the coveted (by uterines) "Boilermaker Control Center Master Command Headquarters and Major Boilermaker Weather-News-Supersekrit Security Control Command Center".

WUTR and WIBX are all neck in no-neck for the award too. This is getting tight!
Idiots

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2014
Please combine your brains to try and put together enough IQ points to understand that it's a temporary set. Now, go hit on your sister she's lonely.
hmmmm

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 22, 2014
Idiots wrote:
Please combine your brains to try and put together enough IQ points to understand that it's a temporary set. Now, go hit on your sister she's lonely.
Temporary doesn't have to mean ugly and stupid, but then I wouldn't expect a self-proclaimed idiot like you to understand that. Their temporary backdrop is going to cost them viewers and advertisers and with good reason. It is easier to look at a screen online and read the same thing than to look at that tacky 'Photo Booth" curtain. Did they get the idea from your wife's wardrobe, idiot.
Boilergasm Updates

United States

#8 Jul 22, 2014
Bobby O Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen remote broadcast sets that are far superior to that. It's literally a curtain.
I thought it was a towel from Trump Plaza!

Relax they can still do their 22 Boilergasm "reports" from the towel-set and no one will care they will all be having Multiple Boilergasms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayoral term limits 10 min Penniless in Utica 6
Council samantha and mello testa 16 min Tax payor 1
it is ONE person that posts all these bogus thr... 17 min Nope 34
Utica Common Council 17 min Read This 59
have to go make more in an hour than you have i... 21 min Yup 3
Vaginatucci UNHINGED! 28 min More hilarity 38
Slocum Urgent Care 41 min seriously 41
Observer dispatch front page gossip 2 hr Pop tart 30
Mega gf 6 hr ENERGY 54

Utica Jobs