all jokes aside

Gouverneur, NY

#1 May 23, 2014
Does it really take to get over someone that you truly love? I was with someone for many years, the breakup wasn't recent but I can't get this person out of my head and can't seem to move on.
Joey

Troy, NY

#2 May 23, 2014
If you truly loved her/him ....you'll never really get over them
Bobby Oliveira

Clifton Park, NY

#3 May 24, 2014
It took me years to get over my addictions. I loved them all.
Lee

Waterville, NY

#4 May 24, 2014
I know that feeling all too well. He said i would never be able to get him out of my head and its true. But knowing i am not in his thoughts will eventually help me to get over him. Good luck. I hope you find happiness.

Since: May 14

Ilion

#5 May 24, 2014
Until the ache goes away
all jokes aside

Gouverneur, NY

#6 May 25, 2014
We have a child in common so I have to see this person constantly. It's not getting any easier then the day we broke up. Some advise in getting over this might help, I'm struggling here.
Well

Roslindale, MA

#7 May 25, 2014
Everyday it hurts just a little bit less

Since: May 14

Ilion

#8 May 25, 2014
all jokes aside wrote:
We have a child in common so I have to see this person constantly. It's not getting any easier then the day we broke up. Some advise in getting over this might help, I'm struggling here.
I made the decision to tell my ex-wife at our divorce proceedings that she had been my best friend for 25 years and that I didn't want that to change. I'm so glad I did that. Our daughter was taken from us 4 years later in a tragic auto accident.'Nana ' has been raising her son and I'm there almost every day. We are both in new relationships and everyone gets it. I still love her and always will but it's a different kind of love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
purple cow wings (Nov '14) 6 min William 10
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 10 min RobbingUsBlindAtC... 9
First source federal union 43 min Dark hair 10
Are you urgently seeking for a loan to improve ... (Dec '12) 57 min Louisa 22
wktv mornings 1 hr Geroger 91
L'Oreal Venturini 3 hr Freeze 4
What are signs if my girlfriend uses heroin 4 hr Nod out 7

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance