hotchick

Westerlo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Who's the cute brunette rolling around in the grey Benz. Heard her name may be Dina. May want to get to know her.
Moron

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

hotchick wrote:
Who's the cute brunette rolling around in the grey Benz. Heard her name may be Dina. May want to get to know her.
Only in Utica would some moron come on topix and ask who is driving a particular Mercedes Benz. So pathetically small town!

Gee, she must be rich because she has a C-300 (BTW, less than $400 a month on lease). I think she's hot and maybe I have a chance. Get a life loser!
hotchick

Westerlo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Moron wrote:
<quoted text>Only in Utica would some moron come on topix and ask who is driving a particular Mercedes Benz. So pathetically small town!

Gee, she must be rich because she has a C-300 (BTW, less than $400 a month on lease). I think she's hot and maybe I have a chance. Get a life loser!
Who cares how much money she has. Just using the car as a point of reference to who she is. I'd say the girl in pink tennis shoes if that would help ID her.
How would you find out who she is know it all?
I know her

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

hotchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares how much money she has. Just using the car as a point of reference to who she is. I'd say the girl in pink tennis shoes if that would help ID her.
I know who you mean and I just spoke with her about your post. She's not interested. She's happy with her life as it is. Please move on.
Burt

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

If she's driving a Benz she probably lives in Syracuse, Rochester or Albany. Just passing through.
Moron

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

hotchick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a creeper as well as an example of how people in Utica can't seem to mind their own business by taking to topix for help. Thank god for tinted windows.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••