dina in grey benz
hotchick

Waltham, MA

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Who's the cute brunette rolling around in the grey Benz. Heard her name may be Dina. May want to get to know her.
Moron

New York Mills, NY

#2 Nov 19, 2013
hotchick wrote:
Who's the cute brunette rolling around in the grey Benz. Heard her name may be Dina. May want to get to know her.
Only in Utica would some moron come on topix and ask who is driving a particular Mercedes Benz. So pathetically small town!

Gee, she must be rich because she has a C-300 (BTW, less than $400 a month on lease). I think she's hot and maybe I have a chance. Get a life loser!
hotchick

Waltham, MA

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Moron wrote:
<quoted text>Only in Utica would some moron come on topix and ask who is driving a particular Mercedes Benz. So pathetically small town!

Gee, she must be rich because she has a C-300 (BTW, less than $400 a month on lease). I think she's hot and maybe I have a chance. Get a life loser!
Who cares how much money she has. Just using the car as a point of reference to who she is. I'd say the girl in pink tennis shoes if that would help ID her.
How would you find out who she is know it all?
I know her

Potsdam, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2013
hotchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares how much money she has. Just using the car as a point of reference to who she is. I'd say the girl in pink tennis shoes if that would help ID her.
I know who you mean and I just spoke with her about your post. She's not interested. She's happy with her life as it is. Please move on.
Burt

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 19, 2013
If she's driving a Benz she probably lives in Syracuse, Rochester or Albany. Just passing through.
Moron

New York Mills, NY

#6 Nov 19, 2013
hotchick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a creeper as well as an example of how people in Utica can't seem to mind their own business by taking to topix for help. Thank god for tinted windows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Term Tenney 7 min For sure 91
Adult world 15 min Word up 17
NY Mills the new Cornhill 55 min Keithy 16
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 1 hr Question 87
Too hot to handle? 1 hr Lies 17
Kaitlyn M. Conley, Murder!!! 1 hr jim 18
Twin Ponds shoot em up 1 hr The 39
Utica Teachers that Cheat #10 10 hr The real giovanni 25

Utica Jobs

More from around the web