First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#22 Aug 27, 2013
Sure whatever wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't know, that's because you're "upstate NY 'educated'" LOL!!
Wow talk about country bumpkins not understanding basic words and common sayings!! Fckn WOW!
Nailed him! The place is for the slim whitman crowd.
the runts

United States

#23 Aug 27, 2013
The shop is closing. Bobby Aquavino gonna open up his own shop in South Utica and sell off his KISS dolls and his Buck Dharma soiled condom collection. Good luck, pisano!!
Jim

Utica, NY

#24 Aug 28, 2013
the runts wrote:
The shop is closing. Bobby Aquavino gonna open up his own shop in South Utica and sell off his KISS dolls and his Buck Dharma soiled condom collection. Good luck, pisano!!
Not very nice.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#25 Aug 31, 2013
the runts wrote:
Too funny!

Is Roguespierre Aqua - Velevet gonna ride his trike to the shop or take the bus? I got some used Star Trek action figures, maybe I'll take them over and see if I can trade them for a lock of Vinne Vincent's pube hair.
the runts

United States

#26 Sep 1, 2013
He prolly gonna have some old Loose Waffle set lists for sale too. And maybe a Queer Mortals numerology handbook. Wonder if he still has the JBL's and bass bins that 'fell off' the back of a certain touring band's truck...
weeniewacker

Hampton, VA

#27 Sep 4, 2013
don't you all think that guitar shop was a pretty dumb idea to begin with? It's not like he's Stevie Ray, Pete Townsend, Joe Perry, James Burton, Ronnie Wood......or even Carmen Carmonica. He's just a kid from Yorkville, NY after all. did he think people were going to flock to his store because of his famous name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOCES- uncertified teachers 14 min Mr Cotter 4
I cannot listen to Jason Powles any longer... (May '13) 19 min Dump Jason 189
how does a gay guy meet straight guys for fun? (Jun '13) 26 min bloboi 11
yanadasis closes club house 30 min Toothy 7
DON'T Send Children to Utica College 30 min Warden 104
Whitesboro High School (Jan '14) 34 min Wboro parent 49
More money for the Auditorium... 47 min Even More Alarmed 353
Teb's son arrested from NH. 1 hr Reality Check 22
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 1 hr Learn to spell 48
NH new AD, you blew it already. 2 hr NHAD please 7