Why do blockheads bosnians wear adid...

Why do blockheads bosnians wear adidas track suits?

Posted in the Utica Forum

500 Bench

Rome, NY

#2 Mar 5, 2012
Haha. So true. They all wear the noisy track pants. So easy to spot a Bosnian around Utica. Same goes for the woman. Sweatpants are the #1 choice of apparel.
USA

Holyoke, MA

#3 Mar 6, 2012
I don't know what kind of Bosnians you see but they all are dressed nice the girls have class I've never seen a girl in sweatpants.
Jammies

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2012
At least they aren't in pajamas.
LOL

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2012
That means the Bosnians are about 15 years behind the Russians, who are 15 years behind us.

Remember the mid 80s when rappers wore track suits? Yeah. Better late then never, huh guys?
BozzNoon Scumbags

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 6, 2012
Del

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2012
O no the upstate inbreeds have "zeroed" in on another demographic to blame their pissy little town and sad status in life on!
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2012
500 Bench wrote:
Haha. So true. They all wear the noisy track pants. So easy to spot a Bosnian around Utica. Same goes for the woman. Sweatpants are the #1 choice of apparel.
What's wrong with track suits? They're making a big comeback. At my size (5'8", 450) I look good in just about anything, but I like the casual elegance of a fine track suit.
Petrovic

Mooresville, NC

#9 Mar 11, 2012
I resent all of your statements. We like to wear our track suits and get lots of women. We also like to get with your women and smoke cigarettes out of their posterior crevice.
3 stripes yugo out

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 11, 2012
Petrovic wrote:
I resent all of your statements. We like to wear our track suits and get lots of women. We also like to get with your women and smoke cigarettes out of their posterior crevice.
Sounds like your priorities and values are a little fked up son. If you'd ever gotten any you'd realize how dumb you look.
Re Utica and Oswego

New Westminster, Canada

#11 Jun 17, 2014
Let he Bosnian in Adidas tell you something:
for you its ok that your dad is thinking it was funny to wear a Santa Claus hat in his underwear every Christmas or the fact that you and your sister slept in the same bed until you were 22, or that your mother routinely cried over a bottle of wine while listening to Elton John.
Unless you’re speaking with a real estate agent or a prostitute, chances are they’re not going to be excited that you’re American.
You think Americans are global leaders here is some history for you
Vietnamese were more concerned with independence (not US), Hitler was primarily defeated by Russia (not US), there is evidence Native Americans were wiped out largely disease and plague BEFORE Europeans arrived and not just after, and the American Revolution was partly “won” because the British invested more of their resources in beating France (not US)
US did not invent democracy, didn’t even invent modern democracy. There were parliamentary systems in England and other parts of Europe over a hundred years before.
Your naive assumption that people all over the world are struggling and way behind US. They’re not. Sweden and South Korea have more advanced high speed internet networks. Japan has the most advanced trains and transportation systems. Norwegians make more money. The biggest and most advanced plane in the world is flown out of Singapore. The tallest buildings in the world are now in Dubai and Shanghai. Meanwhile, the US has the highest incarceration rate in the world...
I can go on and on for days...
Re Utica and Oswego

New Westminster, Canada

#12 Jun 17, 2014
So this is my lecture to you my alcoholic brother — my own flavor of arrogance and self-absorption, even if slightly more informed — in hopes you’ll give up your wayward ways. I imagine it’ll fall on deaf ears, but it’s the most I can do for now. Now if you’ll excuse me,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Refugee Way: Play & Pray 4 min Moochers delight 4
the scummiest thing you saw in a restaurant 8 min Dee 4
Twin Ponds shoot em up 9 min Jay Z 44
roaches in restaurants 12 min Jay 3
Joe Freakin Johnson (Nov '14) 1 hr CorruptCounty 30
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 1 hr madetherebed 64
LoMedico Wins 1 hr Calendar is Bringing 26
One Term Tenney 3 hr Moochers delight 98
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 3 hr Lame politicians 91
Adult world 15 hr Word up 17