Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Who makes the best subs ? What makes them the best ?
AllNikeEverythin g

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Romas.. quality of meats, cheeses, size and price.. 4 even for a small and 6 for a large.. only good for lunch tho.. won't make them after 4 which is shitty
venice

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Always best
Meatstick

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I have to agree on Venice but its too bad that i wouldnt ever step foot in that cespool again all because of that basterd son of theirs john boy.

Hear that Venice your punk weasel kid drives your customers away from your business in droves. When are you gonna wise up and take that incest baby down to the flats and put two in his head, that is before somebody else does.
customer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Subway isn't bad.
Bastat

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mello's. Parkway pizza is good too.
agf

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Romas
What Son

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Been to Venice and their subs are great. What does the son look like...never had any problems there. Always seems to be crouded and the food is great.
hank hill

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Best sub I've ever had, you can't get in utica. Its in Ottawa Ks, fresh bread, freshly sliced meats (real meats, not that processed crap from most sub shops) and cheeses, fresh veggies and "pattys killer dip" top it off. You can taste everything on the sub with each bite you take. About $7 for a 12".

To follow it up, best red velvet cake is in Wood River, Ne, 4 layers with chocolate and white chocolate cream cheese icing. About $3 a slice.

I know this isnt entirely helpful but if you decide to go on a road trip I definately recommend stopping!
amazed

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Went to Venice recently and suns went right in garbage. They used to make the best steak around this timer they find'toast the bread which was stale, no cheese no garlic and they left it on the counter getting cold while I waited for a pizza . My husbands sub was cold and stale , and my sons was soggy and not toasted . They made there name now they don't care . Worst part was I paid over 45 dollars for food that went in the garbage
hungry

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

amazed wrote:
Went to Venice recently and suns went right in garbage. They used to make the best steak around this timer they find'toast the bread which was stale, no cheese no garlic and they left it on the counter getting cold while I waited for a pizza . My husbands sub was cold and stale , and my sons was soggy and not toasted . They made there name now they don't care . Worst part was I paid over 45 dollars for food that went in the garbage
Next time try Charlies ,best steak sub around
Uncle Cracker

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Milts
mike s

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

amazed wrote:
Thanks, Charlie
city

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Milts was the best,south utica but gone now.Got to try Roma's great price.
Fluff

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Primos in Ilion....the Grandma C's secret sauce is amazing!!
yummy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

napolis has a lunch special awsome subs

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

hungry wrote:
<quoted text> Next time try Charlies ,best steak sub around
I have had Charlies several times. Too much bread for what they put on it, and definately not worth $8 plus.
german u boat

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Four Seasons in Marcy next to post office.
Nathan Detroit

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

John Schaffers In Marcy makes a good sub .
Meatstick

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

What Son wrote:
Been to Venice and their subs are great. What does the son look like...never had any problems there. Always seems to be crouded and the food is great.
Squeaky looking, skinny, blonde hair about 5'7" smart mouth that needs a stick of c4 stuck in it. Many ppl have had problems with that POS and many customers have stoppped going there soley because of this weasel. And the fact their food is not consistent.

From what this punk says to ppl and the family lets him get away with i wouldnt trust what he mat do to the food?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gnatek Cancel the bus 17 min Proud parent 2
Congrats to W'Boro on Dist and Sect. Good Luck ... 26 min Proud parent 17
Drawing for 2 Utica Comets season tickets 34 min basement loser 9
Bosnian girls who think their supermodels but s... (Jan '10) 39 min mohawk river- barge 113
Crowd Control at Addison Miller (Jul '13) 48 min taxpayer rights 62
Jason Powles is FAT 59 min total eclipse of the chin 7
Two Arrested After Allegedly Smoking Crack Alon... 1 hr actually 14
Taylor and crook 5 hr Crumbs along the mohawk 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••