First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Who makes the best subs ? What makes them the best ?
AllNikeEverythin g

Windsor, CT

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Romas.. quality of meats, cheeses, size and price.. 4 even for a small and 6 for a large.. only good for lunch tho.. won't make them after 4 which is shitty
venice

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Always best
Meatstick

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I have to agree on Venice but its too bad that i wouldnt ever step foot in that cespool again all because of that basterd son of theirs john boy.

Hear that Venice your punk weasel kid drives your customers away from your business in droves. When are you gonna wise up and take that incest baby down to the flats and put two in his head, that is before somebody else does.
customer

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Subway isn't bad.
Bastat

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Mello's. Parkway pizza is good too.
agf

Clinton, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Romas
What Son

New York, NY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Been to Venice and their subs are great. What does the son look like...never had any problems there. Always seems to be crouded and the food is great.
hank hill

Reading, PA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Best sub I've ever had, you can't get in utica. Its in Ottawa Ks, fresh bread, freshly sliced meats (real meats, not that processed crap from most sub shops) and cheeses, fresh veggies and "pattys killer dip" top it off. You can taste everything on the sub with each bite you take. About $7 for a 12".

To follow it up, best red velvet cake is in Wood River, Ne, 4 layers with chocolate and white chocolate cream cheese icing. About $3 a slice.

I know this isnt entirely helpful but if you decide to go on a road trip I definately recommend stopping!
amazed

West Hartford, CT

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Went to Venice recently and suns went right in garbage. They used to make the best steak around this timer they find'toast the bread which was stale, no cheese no garlic and they left it on the counter getting cold while I waited for a pizza . My husbands sub was cold and stale , and my sons was soggy and not toasted . They made there name now they don't care . Worst part was I paid over 45 dollars for food that went in the garbage
hungry

Whitesboro, NY

#11 Feb 2, 2013
amazed wrote:
Went to Venice recently and suns went right in garbage. They used to make the best steak around this timer they find'toast the bread which was stale, no cheese no garlic and they left it on the counter getting cold while I waited for a pizza . My husbands sub was cold and stale , and my sons was soggy and not toasted . They made there name now they don't care . Worst part was I paid over 45 dollars for food that went in the garbage
Next time try Charlies ,best steak sub around
Uncle Cracker

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Milts
mike s

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 2, 2013
amazed wrote:
Thanks, Charlie
city

New Hartford, NY

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Milts was the best,south utica but gone now.Got to try Roma's great price.
Fluff

West Hartford, CT

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Primos in Ilion....the Grandma C's secret sauce is amazing!!
yummy

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 2, 2013
napolis has a lunch special awsome subs

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 2, 2013
hungry wrote:
<quoted text> Next time try Charlies ,best steak sub around
I have had Charlies several times. Too much bread for what they put on it, and definately not worth $8 plus.
german u boat

Syracuse, NY

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Four Seasons in Marcy next to post office.
Nathan Detroit

Rocky Hill, CT

#19 Feb 2, 2013
John Schaffers In Marcy makes a good sub .
Meatstick

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 2, 2013
What Son wrote:
Been to Venice and their subs are great. What does the son look like...never had any problems there. Always seems to be crouded and the food is great.
Squeaky looking, skinny, blonde hair about 5'7" smart mouth that needs a stick of c4 stuck in it. Many ppl have had problems with that POS and many customers have stoppped going there soley because of this weasel. And the fact their food is not consistent.

From what this punk says to ppl and the family lets him get away with i wouldnt trust what he mat do to the food?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mvcc vs. utica college (Feb '14) 22 min Youre Not Bright 12
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 36 min paid leave 7
More money for the Auditorium... 36 min Class Clown 453
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 41 min Class Clown 57
Stanley's Bar 44 min dummypants 7
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 45 min Class Clown 97
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 46 min Huh 10
Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at C... 5 hr fedup 33
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 7 hr Stupid 29
Putrello & Sons "Andy" (Jan '10) 7 hr Jak 67