Sasquatch Spotted In New Hartford

Sasquatch Spotted In New Hartford

Posted in the Utica Forum

Roger Patterson

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Caught on security tape on Augusta Drive. New Hartford Police involved, footage sure to appear on Department's official FB page.
monsters among us

New York, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2013
Probably was a Yeti !
Westmoreland Timberwolf

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2013
Look out Sas or they'll nab you too....

“...got on your timid grin”

Since: Aug 13

Singapore

#6 Nov 10, 2013
This would not surprise me, there is a dimensional rift in the area. Creatures such as the sasquatch exist in another dimension and occasionally slip into ours for a brief moment. That is why you never find a sasquatch carcass or bones lying around.

When I was young my brother and I spotted a tortoise like creature that was clearly prehistoric. It should not have been in our dimension, but here it was floating down the stream, clearly alive with pink bubbles coming out of its ass, and reeking to high heaven.

Here is some video proof: http://youtu.be/pqFYsNuXysc

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 10, 2013
Why would Moochelle Obama be in New Hartford?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NH Tom

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 10, 2013
shypainter wrote:
This would not surprise me, there is a dimensional rift in the area. Creatures such as the sasquatch exist in another dimension and occasionally slip into ours for a brief moment.
Yeah, yeah... you're a nutjob.
NH Tom

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 10, 2013
UPD can't take down preteens without getting hurt, much less a powerful mammal. The whole shift would be out on disability.
Idaho Spud

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2013
Breaking! Subject Sasquatch just spotted in Johnson Park. UPD responding, armadillo on scene. LaBella called out of reserve to deal with fellow beast. Outcome in doubt.
Buzzzzz

Canton, MA

#11 Nov 10, 2013
There loads of squatches on James st. I've called the people of monster quest numerous times , even sent them pics...There reply was we don't cover public assistance squatches just squatches making it on their own.
even steven

Carthage, NY

#12 Nov 11, 2013
Aww shucks! that was me with the hog out!
rob

Spring Valley, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2014
I'm a seasoned hunter/ outdoorsman. About 15 years ago in the summer time I was house sitting my grandparents home with 2 other older family members on the outskirts of utica ny while they vacationed. What we heard at about 230 am was terrifyingly amazing and had been heard on several other occasions before by my grandparents and one neighbor. The "thunder scream" as we refer to it, awoke all of us instantly and it's echo is etched into my mind. Whatever it was made the noise in a rivine that made for its impressive echo. It was in between my families horse farm and a neighboring cow farm...about 1/4 mile away and still able to instantly wake everyone up. We described the noise to my veteran and avid outdoorsman grandfather who told us he had heard the same thing 4x over the course of about 15 years. It sounded louder than a lions roar and was very cackling like...to be honest it sounded more like a giant monkey hooting and hollering. He investigated everytime and found nothing, since his passing I've asked my grandmother about the events. She said he calmed her about the issue once by telling her he thought it was just some neighborhood kids horsing around in the woods because on one morning after hearing it he had found some human looking scat in the area near the creek bed. Before hearing that sound I used to walk their dogs there and what not, sometimes catch crawdads for fishing bait from the creek. There were also steep cliffs along its edge which provided the acoustical requirements for the echoing, big boulders detached and fell upon eachother creating cave like structures there. We've hypothesized that if sasquatch do exist then they must be very intelligent and just maybe it was utilizing this natural structure to amplify it's communication. why else would it give it's position away?...anyways I always felt on edge and would never get close enough to peer into those holes after hearing that...hell I was even uncomfortable going back there alone or unarmed. I've never seen a sasquatch but I know that what I heard was something I don't want to meet.

This noise would make any single one of you skeptics at a minimum at least acknowledge that you are a skeptic. I've personally dealt with bears, coyotes, bobcats, coons, foxes and every other critter that lives this way. This made every hair on my body stand straight. One good comparison I've found is on youtube..if you type in "bigfoot in arizona" 3:07 towards the end of the clip there is recorded audio..listen as it plays thru the news anchors dialogue.
Bob Hobaica

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 28, 2014
I seen Big Foot with a Boner!
cccny

Oneida, NY

#18 Dec 29, 2014
rob wrote:
I'm a seasoned hunter/ outdoorsman. About 15 years ago in the summer time I was house sitting my grandparents home with 2 other older family members on the outskirts of utica ny while they vacationed. What we heard at about 230 am was terrifyingly amazing and had been heard on several other occasions before by my grandparents and one neighbor. The "thunder scream" as we refer to it, awoke all of us instantly and it's echo is etched into my mind. Whatever it was made the noise in a rivine that made for its impressive echo. It was in between my families horse farm and a neighboring cow farm...about 1/4 mile away and still able to instantly wake everyone up. We described the noise to my veteran and avid outdoorsman grandfather who told us he had heard the same thing 4x over the course of about 15 years. It sounded louder than a lions roar and was very cackling like...to be honest it sounded more like a giant monkey hooting and hollering. He investigated everytime and found nothing, since his passing I've asked my grandmother about the events. She said he calmed her about the issue once by telling her he thought it was just some neighborhood kids horsing around in the woods because on one morning after hearing it he had found some human looking scat in the area near the creek bed. Before hearing that sound I used to walk their dogs there and what not, sometimes catch crawdads for fishing bait from the creek. There were also steep cliffs along its edge which provided the acoustical requirements for the echoing, big boulders detached and fell upon eachother creating cave like structures there. We've hypothesized that if sasquatch do exist then they must be very intelligent and just maybe it was utilizing this natural structure to amplify it's communication. why else would it give it's position away?...anyways I always felt on edge and would never get close enough to peer into those holes after hearing that...hell I was even uncomfortable going back there alone or unarmed. I've never seen a sasquatch but I know that what I heard was something I don't want to meet.
This noise would make any single one of you skeptics at a minimum at least acknowledge that you are a skeptic. I've personally dealt with bears, coyotes, bobcats, coons, foxes and every other critter that lives this way. This made every hair on my body stand straight. One good comparison I've found is on youtube..if you type in "bigfoot in arizona" 3:07 towards the end of the clip there is recorded audio..listen as it plays thru the news anchors dialogue.
thankyou for the info, we heard those sounds for years, from the mid seventies, have not heard anything in 15 years. wondered if there were still any in the area. we used to hear it in verona, many accounts. have also heard there have been reports that they are moving south, boonville area would like to know if there are other accounts in this area
Wrong

New Hartford, NY

#19 Dec 29, 2014
Bob Hobaica wrote:
I seen Big Foot with a Boner!
That wasn't Big Foot. It was Dave Smith's mother.
That wasn't a Boner. That was Dave Smith.
jimmy

Clinton, NY

#20 Dec 29, 2014
There are lots of sasquatches and many other freaks in the area, most of them hang out at the hub and ride the centro buses.
jimmy

Clinton, NY

#21 Dec 29, 2014
rob wrote:
I think you pull your pudd too much!
spoofed

New Hartford, NY

#22 Jan 26, 2015
I seen the BFRO vehicles the other day.
they must take it for real?
smack dat a s s

Pearland, TX

#23 Jan 27, 2015
Just another democrat voter or maybe it's a democrat candidate for some kinda public office. Either way it's a democrat of some sorts.
Not a republican but an independent
Bobo Fay

Rochester, NY

#24 Jan 28, 2015
the local Sasquatch migrate to Florida for winter and become skunk apes, its very Squatchy down there
Yup yup Yup

Washington, DC

#25 Jan 28, 2015
There is a Yeti in Boston and a Bigfootin Frankfort Ilion and Mohawk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moore pulls ahead 3 min The Joker 6
moore moore moore 4 min The Joker 13
Bucktooth beaver 4 min Zora 11
Doug Jones WINS! F U Trumpsters!! 5 min The Joker 1
Jones Upsets child molester 10 min trump eats moochkok 1
Par technology has massive layoff 21 min Keithy 3
Best Utica Administrator (Aug '14) 21 min Turd 11
Unstable Fire Marshall 42 min Wtf 55
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 48 min Disheartened 15
Par 1 hr Sadly 66