Utica Club beer

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lefty larry

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2013
me! sounds alot like you're describing a shiner bock or a miller, which is why uc works for me.
yeah

Stephentown, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2013
I do UTICA CLUB myself and there is a UC product for everyone.
lefty larry

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2013
I like Utica Club wrote:
<quoted text> Never heard of Shiner bock Does anyone distrbute it? Such as Marcy Discount?
maybe one of the local package stores like marcy does, but i always get some on my way back from the south. it's brewed in texas and very popular in the south/southeast. if you've ever had a lonestar, you'll like shiner bock more. jason aldean also makes reference to it in his "take a little ride" song.
uncle bunckle

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 11, 2013
when is uc light coming back i miss it
Ewtica club

Utica, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Y'all need to get out more.Ewwwtica club is borderline panther piss.I can hardly choke one down even if its ice cold. I agree bud has horrible after taste but ewwwtica club is right there with it.It really has like a stale cardboard box taste. Usually folks struggling to find an identity drink it, its weird cause I've worked in a bar my whole life and UC drinkers are usually the closet homos or cheapskate drunks with some stuck up bug in their ass atitude.They always talk about how great ewwwtica club is also.Typically when they leave the bar everyone says what a homo, jackass or dickhead. So here's to you UC drinkers you big flaming group of know it all homos that think ewwwwtica club is the greatest piss for a beer around all because its made in west ewwwwtica.
beer expert

Evanston, IL

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Ewtica club wrote:
Y'all need to get out more.Ewwwtica club is borderline panther piss.I can hardly choke one down even if its ice cold. I agree bud has horrible after taste but ewwwtica club is right there with it.It really has like a stale cardboard box taste. Usually folks struggling to find an identity drink it, its weird cause I've worked in a bar my whole life and UC drinkers are usually the closet homos or cheapskate drunks with some stuck up bug in their ass atitude.They always talk about how great ewwwtica club is also.Typically when they leave the bar everyone says what a homo, jackass or dickhead. So here's to you UC drinkers you big flaming group of know it all homos that think ewwwwtica club is the greatest piss for a beer around all because its made in west ewwwwtica.
so what is good beer? Let me guess, you don't have the balls to post an actual opinion.
Shiner Bock

Mountain View, CA

#11 Nov 11, 2013
This beer is nothing special. Brewed in Shiner, Texas. I always liked Matts beer.

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#12 Nov 11, 2013
I agree that U.C. Is decent. I also like Gennny and PBR. All are much better than Budwiser, Coor's, Molson,and Labbatt's. Can't stand that micro-brew crap either.
Legion member

Pine Plains, NY

#13 Nov 11, 2013
I like Utica Club wrote:
<quoted text> Do me a favor.Since today is Veterans Day Go up to a local veteran WW2, Korea, Vietnam,and repeat what you just said.Since I'm guessing a vast majority grew up with UC, it's not going to go to well for you.
Nah most of them can't stand it either.They're all hard core whiskey drinkers not pansy UC hippies

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#14 Nov 11, 2013
Ewtica club wrote:
Better than that Pale Ale piss all the beer queers think is so great.

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#15 Nov 11, 2013
lefty larry wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe one of the local package stores like marcy does, but i always get some on my way back from the south. it's brewed in texas and very popular in the south/southeast. if you've ever had a lonestar, you'll like shiner bock more. jason aldean also makes reference to it in his "take a little ride" song.
Have you ever tried the Genny Spring Bock?

Springdale, AR

#17 Nov 11, 2013
Hey! Don't you diss Schultz & Dooley!

I can remember taking a tour of the brewery.

Agree

Pine Plains, NY

#19 Nov 11, 2013
Legion member wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah most of them can't stand it either.They're all hard core whiskey drinkers not pansy UC hippies
Used to be bar steward in a local legion, couldn't give the crap away. And x2 on the whiskey.If those guys drink any beer its usually Old Mil, Genny, or PBR. I've heard several of them over the years refer to UC as garbage.We got it on tap once and couldn't even run the keg out after a month.They won't touch it.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#20 Nov 11, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever tried the Genny Spring Bock?
Yeah, with the billy goat on the bottle. It'll be out again in March.

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#22 Nov 11, 2013
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, with the billy goat on the bottle. It'll be out again in March.
Yep, it is not bad if you like bock. I really like that Genny uses the old "glass barrel" bottle too. So much better than long necks.
Really

Enfield, CT

#23 Nov 11, 2013
Ewtica club wrote:

This may be the worst post ever entered in topix. Bug up their ass attitude? Read your post and rethink who has the shitty attitude

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#24 Nov 11, 2013
Really all these so-called crap beers are much better than the big sellers who are just sold and priced higher. These so-called better beers are just popular because of advertising and the image they have. In all truth. Genny,Utica Club,PBR, High life, Schmidt, etc. are much smoother, better tasting, and drinkable than Bud, Labatt's, Coor's, Molson and the others people drink just because they are told they are supposed to be better. Especially Labatt's and Bud I agree with the oily comment and they also give me headaches after 2 or 3..
Upstate Brewer

New Hartford, NY

#26 Nov 12, 2013
Utica club is an absolutely fine pilsner beer. People from all over who have tried it can not believe the price one only has to pay for it (rite aid the cheapest). I also know for a fact that people have been disappointed in other areas of the state which is nuts, and other parts of america, that they can not find enough of it, as pabst blue ribbon has that hold. UC is a fine american beer. Utica should be proud.
lefty larry

Utica, NY

#27 Nov 12, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever tried the Genny Spring Bock?
no. how is it?
Survey SAYS assbugs

Mount Vernon, NY

#29 Nov 12, 2013
No, Saranac and Ewwwwtica Glug sales and market share tell the story that post is pretty much right. Especially the panther piss part and the part about "utica lovers" attitudes and assbugs!
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be the worst post ever entered in topix. Bug up their ass attitude? Read your post and rethink who has the shitty attitude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 10 min Favoritism 7
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 29 min need a friend 51
Why everyone's leaving Utica 36 min Loveanygoodladyan... 19
More money for the Auditorium... 40 min Evanston 451
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 41 min Evanston 94
Stanley's Bar 44 min blitcrieg 6
I just cant love you know more. 56 min Hey 5
Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at C... 2 hr fedup 33
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 4 hr Stupid 6
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 4 hr Stupid 31