Why I'm not voting for Jim Zecca.

Why I'm not voting for Jim Zecca.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Harry h

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2013
The other day several of us ran into Frank Vescera and wanted to ask questions about Jim Zecca. I have always liked Jim but wanted to know about his qualifications. Instead frank spent 10 minutes talking about Larry Tanoury and what a nutcase he and his father. I just walked away.

Talking with Larry he also talked about Vescera and was not complementary about him. He went about the corruption in the past and Roefaro and Meola.

Larry your supporting a criminal Chris Gordon who will rob the taxpayers. While you say your honest your actions speak louder.

I asked Jim if he wins does he plan on hiring Tanoury and he would not answer.

Based on the company Jim keeps I will not be voting for him.
Guilt by Association

Ithaca, NY

#2 Oct 31, 2013
I would have considered voting for Zecca but decided against it based on his close association with Vescera.
Im Voting For Zecca

Rome, NY

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Jim's got my vote because:
1, He's never been corupt
2, Looks you in the eye and talks with you-not to you or at you
3, Is not smug or condescending even when speaking of his opponents- just deals with facts
4, He has a proven track record of sound fiscal management and operational efficiency,
5, He is a successful businessman and has made an honest buck
6, He is an honorably discharged veteran who doesn't layer on the self-aggrandizing bs about it, unlike nearly all politicians
7, He's remained a loyal Utican through allthese years
8, Politics does make for strange bed fellows, but the cast of characters he has no real choice to have around him still beats the dishonest, self-promoting, narcisistic criminal cabal that is his opposition based on confirmed facts (keeping his friends close and his enemies closer policy)
9, He's NOT part of the Italian mob brotherhood
10, He has the best looking wife
11, He's not gay
12, He's the best looking candidate
13, He's NOT friends of Cuomo
14, He saved the life of a young boy when in college
15, He played football in high school and college
16, NEVER cheated on his wife, has not been seen/never will be seen parking up at the eagle or proctor park, visitng adult world, pulled over on south street chatting up the skinny crack skanks, etc...
planters

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Oct 31, 2013
We are not voting for zecca because that nut case cerminaro has been promised a job. We couldn't wait for the former dpw commissioner to leave. We all voted for him as comptroller just to get him out. If anyone can mess up something, cerminaro certainly can.
Rah Rah Rah

Jamesville, NY

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Yes, vote for Zecca! Get those sex offenders out of the motels and back wandering the streets!
Shut Up

Ithaca, NY

#6 Oct 31, 2013
This is the funniest post I've ever seen. Seriously, if you're going to try the whole divide and conquer thing, you could do it in a better place than Topix.

You didn't talk to Larry or Frank. Jim hasn't promised anyone a job and this is typical. But you give yourself away by including Chris Gordon's name. That shows you care about that stupid race and only that race. That means you're likely Larry Joseph or someone else. Little do you realize, Jim can give two rats asses about that race, or any other race but his own. So simmer down on the paranoia.

Jim will be your next Comptroller on Tuesday and Palmieri and crew will be eating crow. Maybe literally.
Chris G

Clockville, NY

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Shut Up wrote:
This is the funniest post I've ever seen. Seriously, if you're going to try the whole divide and conquer thing, you could do it in a better place than Topix.
You didn't talk to Larry or Frank. Jim hasn't promised anyone a job and this is typical. But you give yourself away by including Chris Gordon's name. That shows you care about that stupid race and only that race. That means you're likely Larry Joseph or someone else. Little do you realize, Jim can give two rats asses about that race, or any other race but his own. So simmer down on the paranoia.
Jim will be your next Comptroller on Tuesday and Palmieri and crew will be eating crow. Maybe literally.
This is clearly a response from the one and only criminal named Chris Gordon and don't even say it is not you because you are a dead give away with certain words you say. So watch when us East Utica residents vote you down what you going to do for health insurance and how you going to pay your child support? Good luck young girl chaser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats with samantha colossimo testa again 1 min Come On 7
Solar Eclipse Viewing Glasses 6 min hmmm 16
Keeler does it again! 17 min santa 57
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 28 min santa 99
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 43 min santa 249
whos got the biggest D in city 44 min Coumo the Commie 6
Trump needs to be impeached 54 min santa 136
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 7 hr NYLON FLYNET 504
Stay Away from these Contractors 7 hr NYLON FLYNET 36
Not All Nazis Are Bad 12 hr WW II Ones Were 34