Drone Strikes Rock
Jessee Jackson Jr

Little Falls, NY

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Coming to rap concerts and social service offices near you soon.

The best idea is build these card board stores that appeal to the african community and on opening day advertise all these free sneakers and BB jerseys and Bounce a' will be appearing then when all those boofers are jumping up and down in their loin clothes raising their spears high in the sky to their welfare godz.......

WA----BAMMMMM! Ten 5 thousand pound JADMS make a shiney parking lot for the new Bass Pro shops store.

Now thats the kind of leader we need in america, use our natural resourses to help save time and LOTS of money. The messed up part is they would just keep coming to these grand openings no matter how many parking lots we make because FREE is 99.9% of africans DNA.

TazHanna

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2013
God help these flabbering mouthed oootican losers hahahah! Whaaa! I'm a ooootican! I blame the world's problems on race because I'm fetal aclohol oootican with failures for parents!! Gllot gloot uuuut uuut! Unga me gorilla love baseball and police tinbadge! Me Taz
Stanley P Dorozynski

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2013
TazHanna wrote:
God help these flabbering mouthed oootican losers hahahah! Whaaa! I'm a ooootican! I blame the world's problems on race because I'm fetal aclohol oootican with failures for parents!! Gllot gloot uuuut uuut! Unga me gorilla love baseball and police tinbadge! Me Taz
hey tazz! sup yo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
county coordinator position wasted taxpayers money 4 min I wish 11
How creepy is Joe Biden 5 min yeah ok 4
Transparency on Hospital Proposal 16 min Tell The Truth 7
wktv 19 min Yup 1
What Would You Tell Jesus If You Had a 5 Minute... 21 min Sap 17
Hair Flipper 30 min Weird Al Yankovic 1
Be careful of puto drug snitch Rocco Derollo 31 min Papi G 3
Craigslist Personals Replacement 2 hr Lakewood 62
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 5 hr Linda G 14
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 7 hr Reggie Dunlop 27