Mayor Rob Palmieri's Facebook Page

Mayor Rob Palmieri's Facebook Page

Posted in the Utica Forum

arthur st mafia

Charlotte, NC

#1 Mar 18, 2013
How pathetic is this guy. You got the least amount of votes the city has ever seen in history for the mayors seat. You are a mayor of a insignificant city. You have hundreds of pics of your sweeps. For what? I'm sure his daughter is making a scrapbook of all the newspaper clippings he has been in. Utica is and will always be a dump. Lets face it Rob, Get off your high horse. You may be important to your kids but you are not important to the chitty city of Utica.
Stan

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
I 2nd this.
utica sux

Charlotte, NC

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Rob Palmieri is a Douche Bag...brain washed his youngest daughter into believing he is Chriest and should be worshipped.
Bondsman

Ardsley, NY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
I am not a fan of Rob, not by a long shot, but why bring his children into this? How much lower can you go? Maybe he's not the best qualified person for a particular job and he has his flaws just like all of us do, but I am sure he is a good father and his children do not deserve to read this crap any a**hole can write on this crappy site.
Any one of you had a probably same chances as Rob, of winning the Mayor seat. Why didn't you?
Because you had no balls.
Instead of crapping on here, do something constructive. Attend council meetings. Suggest improvements. Contribute.
Be a man.
tax payer

East Hartford, CT

#6 Mar 19, 2013
arthur st mafia wrote:
How pathetic is this guy. You got the least amount of votes the city has ever seen in history for the mayors seat. You are a mayor of a insignificant city. You have hundreds of pics of your sweeps. For what? I'm sure his daughter is making a scrapbook of all the newspaper clippings he has been in. Utica is and will always be a dump. Lets face it Rob, Get off your high horse. You may be important to your kids but you are not important to the chitty city of Utica.
You couldn't have said it any better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone get screwed by Roger Doyle 1 min Sussie 5
Kaloyeros Arrogance on Display 8 min Jimbo 2
Sad Marriages 43 min Amie 33
Clowns Clowns Clowns 1 hr Luke Skywalker 1
Utica coffee what do you think of them 1 hr Joe f 41
Who failed Jerry McNair ?? (Feb '13) 3 hr Honesty 13
R.I.P. Jerry McNair and Petra Gonzalez (Feb '13) 3 hr Honesty 54
The house of good shepherd has demeans 7 hr Bill 9
TRUMP looked so stupid. 8 hr No Way 64
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 8 hr LMAO 58