Wanna Be

Oneida, NY

#69 Nov 16, 2009
Water wrote:
wah wah wah wah
Hey Whitesboro has a gang, they call it Pu sie Possie. Primarily because they are all pu sies, ehhhh what else is new.
dumb

East Syracuse, NY

#70 Nov 16, 2009
there are no gangs in utica. a few kids do some grafiti and smash a car window. big deal
wa-wa

Canastota, NY

#71 Nov 16, 2009
Davy is a big deuche-bag. He cant even wipe his ass with his eyes closed.
quess whoo

Rome, NY

#72 Apr 6, 2010
Screw the Mafia wrote:
1--Bloods, mostly juvies but influenced by young adult parolees, majorly into crack dealing
2--LES Mob, centered around Bleecker and Nichols, primarily Spanish and White wannabees...Lots of weapon flashing, not much real criminal crap, just kids mostly.
3--Latin Kings--Mostly eastside, big with PR parolees and ex-cons. Mostly into the Heroin trafficking on the East Side on Bleecker...
And the rebuttal gangs--especially the African Immigrant gangs which formed to protect themselves from violence from Bloods who hate Black Immigrants. MANY fights between the two juvie gangs.
Ever notice that its always Black and Hispanics that form gangs?
LES - best qanq im in it shut thi fhuck up were not little kids nd bet u i can fhuck u up
quess who cares

Fayetteville, NY

#73 Apr 6, 2010
LES is a bunch of wannabe little cry babies who cant fight, cant hang and are to scared to sling
get real

Alfred, NY

#74 Jun 10, 2010
there are no gangs? really? i work with kids who have spent a lot of time in juvie. they wear the gangs colors, and will tell you what gangs they're in. they've robbed, raped, and run drugs because it pays more than mcdonalds. when these kids have a father in prison or dead from drugs, and an unstable mother who kicks the crap out of them and screams at them all the time, the gangs become their families. sad.

they may not be the same caliber i've seen when i lived in NYC, but they're still gangs.
Get a life

Utica, NY

#75 Jun 11, 2010
Oh yeah..Syracuse is the place to live! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE! You guys average a shooting a day! If it wasnt for SU you guys would have nothing!
its a joke

Rome, NY

#77 Jun 12, 2010
get real wrote:
there are no gangs? really? i work with kids who have spent a lot of time in juvie. they wear the gangs colors, and will tell you what gangs they're in. they've robbed, raped, and run drugs because it pays more than mcdonalds. when these kids have a father in prison or dead from drugs, and an unstable mother who kicks the crap out of them and screams at them all the time, the gangs become their families. sad.
they may not be the same caliber i've seen when i lived in NYC, but they're still gangs.
Ok my friend, name the gangs in Utica and the official acts they're responsible for. You can't because not a single local gang is responsible for a homicide or major violent crime in the area.

I'm sure you've worked with kids that break the law and are now apart of the system, that doesn't make them gang affiliated. I agree that unfortunate situation does happen, but it doesn't here and there's no evidence to suggesting those kids are violent.

Our greed is ruining these kids. We have to document the use of the those funds after they're received so some kids are categorized as gang affiliated just because we can squeeze them into the profile. When we were kids growing up at Proctor, UFA, and JFK we did the same and weren't categorized as gang members just because a kid skipped school, smoked grass, or failed to meet performance standards.

Prison guards in our schools were the first mistake. For years deadbeat police officers like Rios ridiculed our children in the name of safety. Teachers need to go back to being teachers. Its ridiculous for a teacher to need a prison guard to discipline a child. What kind of self esteem do you think these kids have after 4 years of Rios telling them they're nothing and he'll be arresting them soon enough. They don't know the first thing about child development, yet are partially responsible for doing so.

Local official push the concept for more LE funds to combat gangs that don't exist. Face it, the area survives on federal and state grant augmentation and we'll ruin our kids to get it.

Don't get me started on the IEP program and what we do to those kids to get that money!
A parent who cares

Rome, NY

#78 Jun 12, 2010
its a joke wrote:
<quoted text> ..........
Don't get me started on the IEP program and what we do to those kids to get that money!
Thank you for your insight into how our school system is really run!

I have a daughter who has severe anxiety attacks from a sexual abuse attack by a trusted family "friend", despite over a year of counseling. As a result, she could not be around crowds of people in school as this would bring on her anxiety attacks. Proctor agreed that she should go to night classes to obtain her GED. They assigned her as a "handicapped" person and she fell under the state grants given to the school for her education costs.

After a month of attending the GED classes - she was informed by the school they would no longer be holding these GED classes!!! She was told she would have to attend GED classes in a building off from Bleecker St where all the unruly and refugee students attended!!!! This type of atmosphere would have only triggered off more anxiety attacks for her.

She is now 19 years old and wants to finish her GED classes but Proctor has done nothing to help her. Our School system in Utica sucks big time!!!!
Angela

Rome, NY

#79 Jun 12, 2010
Screw the Mafia wrote:
1--Bloods, mostly juvies but influenced by young adult parolees, majorly into crack dealing
2--LES Mob, centered around Bleecker and Nichols, primarily Spanish and White wannabees...Lots of weapon flashing, not much real criminal crap, just kids mostly.
3--Latin Kings--Mostly eastside, big with PR parolees and ex-cons. Mostly into the Heroin trafficking on the East Side on Bleecker...
And the rebuttal gangs--especially the African Immigrant gangs which formed to protect themselves from violence from Bloods who hate Black Immigrants. MANY fights between the two juvie gangs.
Ever notice that its always Black and Hispanics that form gangs?
Don't forget the Asian Boyz, the North Utica Boyz,and the Bosnian group - don't know what they call themselves.
trythis

United States

#80 Jun 12, 2010
A parent who cares wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your insight into how our school system is really run!
I have a daughter who has severe anxiety attacks from a sexual abuse attack by a trusted family "friend", despite over a year of counseling. As a result, she could not be around crowds of people in school as this would bring on her anxiety attacks. Proctor agreed that she should go to night classes to obtain her GED. They assigned her as a "handicapped" person and she fell under the state grants given to the school for her education costs.
After a month of attending the GED classes - she was informed by the school they would no longer be holding these GED classes!!! She was told she would have to attend GED classes in a building off from Bleecker St where all the unruly and refugee students attended!!!! This type of atmosphere would have only triggered off more anxiety attacks for her.
She is now 19 years old and wants to finish her GED classes but Proctor has done nothing to help her. Our School system in Utica sucks big time!!!!
What you do is take the scum family member and tie them to a tree
and set them on fire and put them out, then taze them 50 times
until they can barley speak, then give your daughter a stick and have her beat them until half dead and beg her for mercy.
golden oldies

Utica, NY

#81 Jun 12, 2010
Glad to be out wrote:
Im glad I live in Syracuse. What a bunch of losers. What about the "our Gang" with that Spanky as the leader and his right hand Alphalfa?
Or the east side kids with Slip and satchula. I got one the Jets with Riff and Tony. WHy dont you guys discover your d*cks and start F**kin. But please use a rubber Utica doesnt need anymore loser offsprings.
SYRACUSE! Your out of control with gang violence, the cops cannot control the streets or the gang violence. There are more guns than people in that hole.
golden oldies

Utica, NY

#82 Jun 12, 2010
Lou Kritski wrote:
I see LES spray painted on buildings around bleeker, I would love to catch one of them in the act and let them know they're not the only ones willing to act. These petty gangs are nothing compared to the lowest unorganized 'gang' in nyc. They just serve as an annoyance and more than likely patsies in a larger more organized drug gang.
Thats why one of then just got more than 16 years and the entire Brick Money gang is in prison, because they are petty gangs. Wake up its almost to late.
what

Rome, NY

#83 Jun 13, 2010
Lou Kritski wrote:
At least the Mafia 'showed the flag' and stood outside their establishments. People could know who was in, these pigs in Utica just hide. Spraypainting at night and probably surviving off the monthly 'check', the social service kind...
All criminals hide today because LE is far more capable than it was in those days. Show your flag today then see how long your establishment is open.
cluess

Rome, NY

#84 Jun 13, 2010
golden oldies wrote:
<quoted text>Thats why one of then just got more than 16 years and the entire Brick Money gang is in prison, because they are petty gangs. Wake up its almost to late.
You're clueless and only know what you've read or been told from someone vaguely familiar. Brick money was a bunch of friends that started a local rap group whose members were young petty drug dealers. The person you reference was not a member of Brick Money and only admitted to being so as part of the plea deal. Remember it's in gov't interest to label them all gang members so the money keeps coming.

My point is those misguided kids were selling drugs before they created the music group and would've continued if they never created one. The person you reference got what he deserved as a King Pin distributing drugs to those kids.

Now you know the rest of the story.
facepalm

Rochester, NY

#85 Dec 5, 2010
*face palm*
So...I'm sadly from the Utica area...and I stumbled upon this while looking up gang information for a paper I'm writing. Responses like all these remind me why I don't like Utica, why I'm never going to live there...and why the area is under rapid decline. It's a cesspool of poor education, racism and narrow-mindedness.
...and people wonder why all those who leave for college never come back.
For all those who stumble upon this in the future and are insulted by it, please know that not everyone in the area is uneducated and racist...
Utica needs help....not help through deporting an ethnicity, but through education reform and a larger economic stimulus.
fly on the wall

Lowville, NY

#86 Dec 5, 2010
crystalball wrote:
Theres a new gang coming to Utica. Very organized and established from what I hear. I guess they send a few guys out months ahead to scope out the local drug dealers. See who is making the money and take 2 or 3 targets and make them wish they worked at McDonalds. The women and children are just a nusance to them during the ambush. Going to be an interesting Fall.
u had bad intel just the same old same old around here for the past year.
It happens

Clark Mills, NY

#87 Dec 5, 2010
Brother Jim is the head(and gives head)of the Bleeding Bunger Altar Boys gang!
East Side_

Utica, NY

#88 Jan 7, 2011
1. Gangs aren't always , BLACK & Spanish people.
-- YOU must be really messed up in the head if you think that.* What about the white people ? Don't they do just as much & act just as horrible .
2. East Utica Isn;t all bad . There's parts like Taylor Ave & stuff . If you think Utica's bad then you're missing something.
3. Why do you care? If they aren;t bothering you , let them mess u their lives .-- The only time you should be worried is when they do something to you.
4. L.E.S Isn't a violent gang . They're mainly people who try to watch out for the East side . If anything they protect the people residing in East Utica .:)[ Me ) LES is also trying to keep a memorial type thing going on for someone who died. THEY AREN'T doing anything truly wrong.
East Side_

Utica, NY

#89 Jan 7, 2011
; Is supposed to be (') & U is supposed to be (UP)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Flange 12 min max 27
hairy bush or shaved bush? 27 min Pimp 23
Little Larry loudmouth Tanoury where has he been (Sep '14) 1 hr St Louis 7
Utica Cop Block 1 hr Tazzamania 4
why are trumpsters all failures 1 hr Fake Statements 43
dr dhabhar (Mar '12) 1 hr Kuyahoora 35
Cops Speeding 1 hr MrMartinKing 21
Claudia chickens out 1 hr MrMartinKing 12
Name shitty COPS 4 hr PainKiller 8
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 13 hr Mike Jame 117

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages