United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Judged:

We need more than the MAFIA to clean up Utica now....guns and drugs.
Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2008

Are there really gangs in Utica?
Screw the Mafia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2008

1--Bloods, mostly juvies but influenced by young adult parolees, majorly into crack dealing

2--LES Mob, centered around Bleecker and Nichols, primarily Spanish and White wannabees...Lots of weapon flashing, not much real criminal crap, just kids mostly.

3--Latin Kings--Mostly eastside, big with PR parolees and ex-cons. Mostly into the Heroin trafficking on the East Side on Bleecker...

And the rebuttal gangs--especially the African Immigrant gangs which formed to protect themselves from violence from Bloods who hate Black Immigrants. MANY fights between the two juvie gangs.

Ever notice that its always Black and Hispanics that form gangs?
ITALIANO315

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Judged:

the les mob? what is wrong with you all? primarily spanish and white wannabees? the leader is a black kid called nitty and his right hand underneath is an italian kid that calls himself sinatra...

Since: Jul 08

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

ITALIANO315 wrote:
the les mob? what is wrong with you all? primarily spanish and white wannabees? the leader is a black kid called nitty and his right hand underneath is an italian kid that calls himself sinatra...
..I thought his right hand was called Davy? EIther way gangs are not good..and are getting bigger and bigger
Glad to be out

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Im glad I live in Syracuse. What a bunch of losers. What about the "our Gang" with that Spanky as the leader and his right hand Alphalfa?
Or the east side kids with Slip and satchula. I got one the Jets with Riff and Tony. WHy dont you guys discover your d*cks and start F**kin. But please use a rubber Utica doesnt need anymore loser offsprings.
ITALIANO315

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

davy is still around but between mental problems and family problems hes fallen back to a slow talking thinker now haha...but sinatra is the gun connect for the kids i think..anyway LES has been around for a while but with an italian kid running the eastside its sorta like the mafia...utica got what they wanted
Lou Kritski

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Judged:

I see LES spray painted on buildings around bleeker, I would love to catch one of them in the act and let them know they're not the only ones willing to act. These petty gangs are nothing compared to the lowest unorganized 'gang' in nyc. They just serve as an annoyance and more than likely patsies in a larger more organized drug gang.
eastsideman

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

alot of you people dont know what your talking about!!! its LES shouts outs to sinatra nitty davy deisel train rip pop...and sinatra and nitty arent the bosses there just the men sittin next to the man sittin next to the man thats sittin next to the man
Lou Kritski

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

At least the Mafia 'showed the flag' and stood outside their establishments. People could know who was in, these pigs in Utica just hide. Spraypainting at night and probably surviving off the monthly 'check', the social service kind...
Answer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

Suzy Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>..I thought his right hand was called Davy? EIther way gangs are not good..and are getting bigger and bigger
Dave C. A.K.A. Astro
Answer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

eastsideman wrote:
alot of you people dont know what your talking about!!! its LES shouts outs to sinatra nitty davy deisel train rip pop...and sinatra and nitty arent the bosses there just the men sittin next to the man sittin next to the man thats sittin next to the man
Sintra's first name is Frank! I'll get back when I remember his last name.
MOBB315

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

LES ARENT YOUNG PUNKS AND THEY DONT do TAGGING ON THE WALLS THATS THERE STREET TEAM YOU REALLY DONT SEE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MENTIONED IN THIS FORUM SINATRA NITTY DAVY ARE ALL OLDER..PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
Lou Kritski

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2008

Street Team? What are they marketing for? Fear? They inflict fear into 2% of the elderly maybe. As for myself, I would love to cancel their welfare checks.
Magnificent Kreskin

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2008

To Suzy Q. and Unsung Hero:

Hey Suzy Q and Unsung Hero, your Fearless Leader does not like it when he is questioned or when he is criticized. Try it sometimes and see what kind of hissy fit he throws.

What exactly has he done?

Increase taxes?
Redecorate his office?
Hire incompetent and related people?
Paid off his political promises?
Failed to move Pylman Investigation forward?
Paid out a small fortune to Pylman and the other Deputy Chiefs?
Allowed certain policemen to stay at the Courthouse when he should be on the street?
Blown several deals?
Tried to put a rotary on Genesee Street?
Given away thousands of dollars to people behind closed doors?
Purchased certain unnecessary items so that people that he knows make money?
Go bar to bar with his minions in tow looking like drunken idiots?
Said that he had a developer for the Bossert site, when he doesnt?
Said that he had the Charter Bank Deal when he didn't?
Shows up at City Hall for two or three hours per day and lets the Sullivans run the City?

I could go on for hours. With specifics. So don't ask if you don't want to hear about it because his failings are real.

By the way, if I wanted to get into the fiscal sleight of hand and the seriously increased Public Safety budget with no real return to the taxpayers I could fill half a page.

GO AHEAD GIVE ME AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE TO EACH ONE OF THE ITEMS THAT I HAVE LISTED ABOVE.

AS HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT ROEFARO AND HIS SUPPORTERS, THERE IS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS. NO SUBSTANCE, JUST FLUFF.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, JUST ONCE, ANSWER WITH SOMETHING MORE THAN GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

Please on behalf of those that want to support him, tell us something. Contracdict these points with facts. YOU CAN'T AND THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.

Three years Four months and Twenty-seven days.

I can't wait. Unfortunately, there wont be another Democrat in office for twenty years because of this guy. Then again, everything will have been stolen or given away by then.

All that Political muscle in Washington and Albany and all those relationships. Democrat in the Statehouse, Republican in the Senate, and nothing whatsoever to show for it. Oh yeah a big whopping grant.

C'mon I am waiting.
Water

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2008

wah wah wah wah
hahahahaha

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

k i kno nitty hes actuall really nice and davy has been through lots. ppl grow up udk these "kids"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••