Clifton Park topix forum

Clifton Park topix forum

Posted in the Utica Forum

We are proud

Blossvale, NY

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Since Cliffy wants to be an a hole, we should all go on the Cliffton Park forum and point out how shitty the area is. Someone there might also know the real name of our Onieda County stalker who works on a used car lot washing cars, who live in a single wide trailor with his mommy and sister, Both of who have kids who call him daddy! Maybe that would get him off this board once and for all!
Not Yet Please

New York, NY

#2 Jun 5, 2013
We are proud wrote:
Since Cliffy wants to be an a hole, we should all go on the Cliffton Park forum and point out how shitty the area is. Someone there might also know the real name of our Onieda County stalker who works on a used car lot washing cars, who live in a single wide trailor with his mommy and sister, Both of who have kids who call him daddy! Maybe that would get him off this board once and for all!
I am still using him as an example in the Psych class that I am teaching. Although, with all his comments being deleted it is getting harder.
LMFBO

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Not Yet Please wrote:
<quoted text>I am still using him as an example in the Psych class that I am teaching. Although, with all his comments being deleted it is getting harder.
Those who can, do. Those who can't, imagine they "teach".
Whitesboro Unemployment 7

Albany, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2013
LMFBO wrote:
<quoted text>Those who can, do. Those who can't, imagine they "teach".
Lol

Albany, NY

#5 Jun 5, 2013
We are proud wrote:
Go right ahead. Post there all you want. I post in this forum to discuss the utica region was I was born. If you notice most of the Albany/clifton park threads are not started by me at all. They are started by two idiots. One from Rome and one from whitesboro. If someone wants to go there and try to put this area down with false statements, homophobic incestual jokes ill very gladly give it back to them. This is a great area. Far superior to anything in the utica region. I'm just glad I made it out of the Mohawk valley with some sense of pride left. You people really have zero idea how big a laughing stock that area is. I've been in this region for almost ten years and once people find out I'm originally from there they still give me a razzing about it. It truly is the assh ole part of the state.
Cliffy Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Jun 6, 2013
Whitesboro Unemployment 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go right ahead. Post there all you want. I post in this forum to discuss the utica region was I was born. If you notice most of the Albany/clifton park threads are not started by me at all. They are started by two idiots. One from Rome and one from whitesboro. If someone wants to go there and try to put this area down with false statements, homophobic incestual jokes ill very gladly give it back to them. This is a great area. Far superior to anything in the utica region. I'm just glad I made it out of the Mohawk valley with some sense of pride left. You people really have zero idea how big a laughing stock that area is. I've been in this region for almost ten years and once people find out I'm originally from there they still give me a razzing about it. It truly is the assh ole part of the state.
Warning: The life of the moronic Cliffy can be summed up in his post above.....an obsessed hater whose life is Topix.

Albany, NY

#7 Jun 6, 2013
Cliffy Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: The life of the moronic Cliffy can be summed up in his post above.....an obsessed hater whose life is Topix.
...and yet you stalk me whitesboro trash.
ALBANY CRIME LOW TECH 400

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Whitesboro Unemployment 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet you stalk me whitesboro trash.
She was injured this time by pointing out how she is mentally obsessed an has no life, no money, no job, an posted 314 times in two days. When you open the window so all can see the fool, the fool hides in a corner biting its nails and muttering to itself thinking of ways to split her personality 5 ways.
Trash In Whitesboro

Clifton Park, NY

#10 Jun 30, 2013
SREGGIN wrote:
Have you seen the people here LOL
Judging by our demographics and incomes you probably haven't. Lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifton_Park,_Ne...
Trash In Whitesboro

Clifton Park, NY

#13 Jun 30, 2013
SREGGIN wrote:
Day buy paint yet cuz ?
Trash In Whitesboro

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Jun 30, 2013
SREGGIN wrote:
Just learn to speak no crime in paint ville.

Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matt sullivan 2 min Loser 4
Hey Dumbablow what goes good with ko k? 5 min Grab Ankles Cretin 1
Zalivodroga to spend 1 year in Madison County j... 28 min Flaky fruitloop 1
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 33 min You lost 1
News Feds give poor quality scores to most Central N... 38 min Utikuhnta SUCKS 3
Hey Fanfirillo! What goes good with Baked Baby? 38 min Wow 2
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 43 min Fanfarillo the Fryer 44
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 46 min Fanfarillo the Fryer 18
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 1 hr SlobSmith 41

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages