Inserra's Flooring
seriously

Syracuse, NY

#46 Sep 29, 2012
His son was not a foster child, he is in a relationship and has two beautiful children. He is a wrestler and has won numerous awards so knock it off. I would dare you to say anything about him within earshot. You are one sick SOB and people like you hide behind topix because you are a f----ing yellow belly. If you can't expose your ugly and sick face, zip it up!!!
haters

Riverside, RI

#47 Sep 29, 2012
I went to school with him and he's most def not gay. Smh what is wrong with people? He is slow and was born that way I guess. I am so happy to hear he's good and his kids are beautiful he showed me a pic awhile back. I will def always go back to Inserra's.
curious

Syracuse, NY

#48 Oct 1, 2012
Why do you say he is slow?
why the bashing

United States

#49 Oct 1, 2012
I has the owner's son help me out a few times. He was very nice and helpful. The other sales people were sitting around eating pizza and CJ met me at the door. I did my research and knew what I wanted to spend and he did a great job. He didn't seem "slow" to me. Very knowledgable and pleasant.
Donald J Inserra

Syracuse, NY

#53 Oct 2, 2012
This is the real DJ Inserra, I am not a coward who hides behind fake names to trash people in my community. I have read through all of these posts and can name the person who started it and a few others, believe me there are two sides to these stories. We are a small, family owned business and work off extremely tight margins to stay competitive in a corporate society. We make a strong effort to be honest and fair with everyone. I apologize to anyone who has felt slighted or mistreated in anyway and would be glad to meet with any of you face to face and rectify the situation. You can contact me by calling the store at anytime and I will happy to speak with you.

Thank you,
Donald J. Inserra
curious

Syracuse, NY

#54 Oct 3, 2012
Now that is a true gentleman!
Utica Man

Lake Luzerne, NY

#55 Oct 3, 2012
Inserra's does terrible work and they do not admit their mistakes. I had them install a new linoleum floor in my kitchen. Within months nails started coming through all over. After much haggling over the poor quality work, I then paid to upgrade the floor to laminate. They installed it over the defective linoleum and subfloor, which should have been removed first. Ever since, the floor creaks and squeaks all over and the subfloor is buckeling under the laminate, lifting the floor in spots. Other flooring contractors have seen their work and have told me it was done incorrectly. When dealing with Inserra's they are schmoozers, who quickly become rude and defensive when questioning their work. Their installers are rude illiterate morons too. The ones who installed my carpets, also from Inserra's, left seam lines in several places, then denied the obvious mistakes. They were rude to my wife and obnoxious to deal with. Never go to Inserra's. My attorney tells me they have so many claims against them for shoddy work that you will never collect damages from them.
Inserras

Jamesville, NY

#56 Oct 3, 2012
I have delt with Inserra's in the past and never had any problems.
The owner was a good guy.
Jordan Road

Newark, NJ

#57 Oct 3, 2012
I brought over 2200sqft of cut stone and hardwood from Inserras. They did a super job. I get compliments on it everyday .
Donald j Inserra

Syracuse, NY

#58 Oct 3, 2012
Utica Man wrote:
Inserra's does terrible work and they do not admit their mistakes. I had them install a new linoleum floor in my kitchen. Within months nails started coming through all over. After much haggling over the poor quality work, I then paid to upgrade the floor to laminate. They installed it over the defective linoleum and subfloor, which should have been removed first. Ever since, the floor creaks and squeaks all over and the subfloor is buckeling under the laminate, lifting the floor in spots. Other flooring contractors have seen their work and have told me it was done incorrectly. When dealing with Inserra's they are schmoozers, who quickly become rude and defensive when questioning their work. Their installers are rude illiterate morons too. The ones who installed my carpets, also from Inserra's, left seam lines in several places, then denied the obvious mistakes. They were rude to my wife and obnoxious to deal with. Never go to Inserra's. My attorney tells me they have so many claims against them for shoddy work that you will never collect damages from them.
Like I said in the comment above, if you have an issue I would be glad to speak with you. Flooring is a tricky business, there are a long list of installers that would love to get on our schedule, we only use the best installers.
We also do not nail down subfloor so it would be impossible for nail heads to be coming up, our subfloors are all stapled. Please call me at the store so we can resolve your issues.
Inserras

Jamesville, NY

#59 Oct 3, 2012
Your installers did great at my home. Don't listen to these idiots on here.
TINYTIM

Caldwell, NJ

#60 Oct 3, 2012
Call me sometime Shorty. You got my digits Boo. **_**
roxie666
#61 Nov 12, 2012
Inserra's conducts business with thousands of satisfied residential and commercial customers, so.. All of you people that have nothing better to do than complain- go somewhere else- no business needs 'customers' like you!!
roxie666
#62 Nov 12, 2012
And furthermore for the Trolls that must bring up anyone's PAST or personal business- deal with ur own issues.... Obviously jealousy, and envy would b a good place to start.....ya know there is help for you out there!
mean bastard

Utica, NY

#63 Apr 12, 2013
prices are way off and sales guys are dizzy
customer

Ithaca, NY

#64 Apr 12, 2013
Worked with dj recently, good guy, knew his stuff and was a gentleman to work with,represented his dads business very well. People who hide behind computers and say thingsthat are not truthfull are cowards and have no life. Inserras was great .
Satisfied

Westwood, MA

#65 Apr 13, 2013
Yes. I worked with Dj and Tom on more then one occasion. DJ was very polite and got back to me whenever I called . Tom gave us some great ideas with pulling th room together . I would recommend them
Goose bumps

Gouverneur, NY

#66 Apr 13, 2013
Why is this coming up again? Bored? Sicko!!!!!!!
Unsatisfied

Albany, NY

#67 Jun 15, 2016
I have always done business with Inserra's but I think I am done. The most recent installation was horrible to say the least. The installers were inexcusably slow, argued loudly, and one was most definitely under the influence of something. I wasn't comfortable with them in my home. I know good help is hard to find but maybe it's time for Sal to look again.
Bugger

Utica, NY

#68 Jun 15, 2016
Unsatisfied wrote:
I have always done business with Inserra's but I think I am done. The most recent installation was horrible to say the least. The installers were inexcusably slow, argued loudly, and one was most definitely under the influence of something. I wasn't comfortable with them in my home. I know good help is hard to find but maybe it's time for Sal to look again.
How did the floor/rug look after they installed it. Did they do a good installation job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 2 min The people 56
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 5 min TheSlobSeemann 153
WKTV News is Cupcake Fake News for Upstate.... 5 min Mensa Member 9
Kelly - Temporary Chief Fire Department 15 min Some People 3
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 15 min TheSlobSeemann 62
Spectrum versus WKTV 22 min birnie 6
Boycott Keeler show sponsors 22 min Save it 5
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 1 hr Keeler Stinks 116
Claudia Bad Mouthing 12 hr Claudia already won 32

Utica Jobs