Inserra's Flooring
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Miffed in Marcy

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 9, 2010
Has anyone had a bad experience with Inserra's Flooring Outlet in Marcy? I find their salesmen to be rude, their prices exorbitant, and Sal Inserra to be a total a------. I feel ripped off and violated. Would love to hear what others think. Thanks.
I agree

Rome, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2010
Miffed in Marcy wrote:
Has anyone had a bad experience with Inserra's Flooring Outlet in Marcy? I find their salesmen to be rude, their prices exorbitant, and Sal Inserra to be a total a------. I feel ripped off and violated. Would love to hear what others think. Thanks.
I agree.

I called them and spoke with the owner who agreed to come to my home and take measurements of my kitchen. I explained that I wanted to install top grade flooring as I was updating my kitchen.

I waited and waited - no one showed up!

I called another business and they came and took the measurements. They got my business - not Inserras.
Pizza Corner

AOL

#3 Dec 9, 2010
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
I called them and spoke with the owner who agreed to come to my home and take measurements of my kitchen. I explained that I wanted to install top grade flooring as I was updating my kitchen.
I waited and waited - no one showed up!
I called another business and they came and took the measurements. They got my business - not Inserras.
I think u need to say 'please'.
mamamia

Neversink, NY

#4 Dec 10, 2010
I agree I tried twice to do business with them both times I was lied to by the salesman. I refused to ever go there again.
omg

White River Junction, VT

#5 Dec 10, 2010
some people will just complain about everything! FLOORING is expensive you cheap douche! Shut up and stop trying to knock a local business. They did a great job for me in my whole house Paladino was our sales guy he was awesome-- price was reasonable--- and installers did great work. if you cant afford new flooring keep your linoleum and your old burnt orange carpet and shut your mouth!What are they supposed to do? bow to you and give it to you for free.. UH..Big newsflash all businesses are in it for profit you MORON! Maybe your not a "nice customer" therefore they didnt treat you like you woulve liked....sorry you get what you give!
luv inserra

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jan 1, 2011
everybody i know has done their business w inserras sal will do anything he can to help anyone out he is a great guy if you had a bad experience you are probably a shitty customer do ur business at lowes where the employees are as stupid at you
the man

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jan 1, 2011
they had over 200 people waiting to get in this morn must be doin somethin right
inserras

Herkimer, NY

#8 Jan 1, 2011
Dear Mrs. Card
We are sorry that we had to charge you for a special order item even though you bought floors here 5 years ago. Unfortunately we have overhead and have to turn a profit to keep the doors open. As far as our prices being exorbitant we will gladly meet or beat any price from any other flooring store. It doesn't matter if you spend $50,000 on a car you don't get free oil changes. I guess that the saying is true that you cant make everybody happy but we surely do our best.
thank you,
Inserra's
Obama

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jan 1, 2011
I'm in Hawaii enjoying the sun, but I always do business with my friend Sal, He the man!
Wow

Vernon, NY

#10 Jan 1, 2011
inserras wrote:
Dear Mrs. Card
We are sorry that we had to charge you for a special order item even though you bought floors here 5 years ago. Unfortunately we have overhead and have to turn a profit to keep the doors open. As far as our prices being exorbitant we will gladly meet or beat any price from any other flooring store. It doesn't matter if you spend $50,000 on a car you don't get free oil changes. I guess that the saying is true that you cant make everybody happy but we surely do our best.
thank you,
Inserra's
If this is truly from Inserra's, then what she said must be true. To name someone that you believe wrote this about you is utterly unprofessional. Apparently, doing your "best" is closer to most people's worst. I can assure you I will never give you my business after this display.

BTW-- I spent 25,000 on a car and the oil changes were included in my lease. You can't even get an example right so I'd be scared to see what your flooring looks like.
inserras sucks

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jan 1, 2011
They do not match shit....Go to lowes!!!! Or the ex-con your choice
Inserras

Rome, NY

#12 Jan 1, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is truly from Inserra's, then what she said must be true. To name someone that you believe wrote this about you is utterly unprofessional. Apparently, doing your "best" is closer to most people's worst. I can assure you I will never give you my business after this display.
BTW-- I spent 25,000 on a car and the oil changes were included in my lease. You can't even get an example right so I'd be scared to see what your flooring looks like.
i have never seen 300 people waiting outside in the cold at any other flooring place besides inserra its an awesome place been nothin but happy
Wow

Vernon, NY

#13 Jan 1, 2011
Inserras wrote:
<quoted text>
i have never seen 300 people waiting outside in the cold at any other flooring place besides inserra its an awesome place been nothin but happy
That is the biggest line of BS I have ever heard. The only reason 300 people would be standing outside of anything in this area would be to collect their unemployment. Give me a break.
Guido

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 2, 2011
I think Synders in Kirkland is way better than anyone in the area. Top quality all the way.
bob

Rome, NY

#15 Jan 2, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the biggest line of BS I have ever heard. The only reason 300 people would be standing outside of anything in this area would be to collect their unemployment. Give me a break.
come to any one of inserras flooring remnant sales and i promise you will see 300 people waiting in line for carpet just watch the commercial thats live footage
bob

Rome, NY

#16 Jan 2, 2011
bashing local business typical utica ny scumbags this is exactly why this area is so depressed you people are utterly pathetic lol
Pathetic

New Hartford, NY

#17 Jan 2, 2011
Inserra's is a great place for flooring! My family and I have been doing business with Sal for many years and we have NEVER had a problem. Also, another great flooring company is Bonner's Flooring. Just recently had 3 rooms re-done and needless to say, great job!
its just me

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 2, 2011
omg wrote:
some people will just complain about everything! FLOORING is expensive you cheap douche! Shut up and stop trying to knock a local business. They did a great job for me in my whole house Paladino was our sales guy he was awesome-- price was reasonable--- and installers did great work. if you cant afford new flooring keep your linoleum and your old burnt orange carpet and shut your mouth!What are they supposed to do? bow to you and give it to you for free.. UH..Big newsflash all businesses are in it for profit you MORON! Maybe your not a "nice customer" therefore they didnt treat you like you woulve liked....sorry you get what you give!
I take it you are a salesman there. they never said anything about not affording it. I hate salesman therefore i hate you
a friend and a customer

Waterville, NY

#19 Jan 28, 2011
I was very happy with everything I ever bought from Inserra's except one room of carpet. Sal came and inspected,and had the mill send a new piece. I think there are many jealous people (competitors?) in this thread. Inserra's is very generous to the community as well. I often see area rugs in local fundraising efforts that Sal has donated. We should support our local businesses and salespeople because they live where we live, spend where we spend and pay the same taxes we do. Malicious jealousy is unwarranted.
Ripped off in Rome

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Jan 28, 2011
Purchased vinyl flooring..must have been in the store for years cause it ripped and fell apart. Tried to exchange or refund, Sal was a complete a..
I'm with you Miffed in Marcy. Will never purchase from there again..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fireworks 3 min Score 5
One Term Tenney 4 min Nate 44
trump has tiny hands dwinks baba like infant 5 min Frank l 4
Twin Ponds shoot em up 32 min Drake 10
al frankin groping pictures lmfao 38 min Dumb idiots 46
LoMedico Wins 57 min happy 5
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 58 min Reney 1,130
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 1 hr FAKE POL 26
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 3 hr all nonsense 236
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 9 hr Esq 61

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages