South Utica goes downhill

South Utica goes downhill

Posted in the Utica Forum

Ron

East Otis, MA

#1 Oct 30, 2011
From the OD:

"Utica police say that Stephon Suarez, 17, of Bleecker Street, walked up to an unidentified woman on Friday near Roosevelt Drive and Seward Avenue, punched her in the face and took her purse.

He was arrested and charged with second-degree robbery, police said.

Thursday night, Suarez was arrested after he allegedly broke into a house on Roosevelt Drive."
Scum Bag

Camillus, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2011
Another GREAT product of Utica,NY. I'm sure his parents are so proud of their boy. And why was he out??? He was arrested the day before....great job JUDGE and PARENTS!

“Upscale Trailer Trash”

Level 4

Since: Jan 09

Sauquoit

#3 Oct 30, 2011
I don't know if you've noticed or not... but ALL of Utica is going down the tubes...
hope

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2011
send them all to the military and sort them there
police

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2011
I hope the scumbag gets at least 10 years
pole

United States

#6 Oct 31, 2011
Moofie wrote:
I don't know if you've noticed or not... but ALL of Utica is going down the tubes...
Its always been down the tubes. Its those people those apes causing it.
searay

Glenfield, NY

#7 Oct 31, 2011
it is not the city of utica that is going down the tubes, it is the people that live in utica. when they learn to respect it will change for the better.
That

Camillus, NY

#8 Oct 31, 2011
will never happen, too many parents just dont give a sh*t and have no respect for themselves or others. I mean this scumbag punches a woman so he can rob her and tries to break into peoples houses and cars......too bad someone didn't shoot him and save tax payers alot of money. This guy will be a guest of NY State I'm sure for many years in the future.......
South Utican

Ithaca, NY

#9 Oct 31, 2011
I think once we find people that appreciate the city and instill civic pride, we will be in better shape. For South Utica, I think they should seriously consider Matt Cavaretta for common council.....he really wanted people to invest in their community so that everyone can appreciate their homes and the people around them. He won't tolerate the people that don't appreciate their neighbors
Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 31, 2011
South Utican wrote:
I think once we find people that appreciate the city and instill civic pride, we will be in better shape. For South Utica, I think they should seriously consider Matt Cavaretta for common council.....he really wanted people to invest in their community so that everyone can appreciate their homes and the people around them. He won't tolerate the people that don't appreciate their neighbors
THE TRUTH HERE,ahh yes you uticans are all alike,thinking things are getting better after 39 years of seeing this moronic town go downhill im out of here in three months.stay fools see what good it does in three to five years from now crime and all types of indigents are moving south even into the new hartford area,just watch the news at night that tells a very accurate picture,and more importantly a REALISTIC one! leave utica while you still can...THE TRUTH AT WORK...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attn OH NO !!!!! THE SEMICONDUCTOR TRADES THE M... 8 min seeman girl 26
House of Good Shepherd 9 min bobby busted 39
When Will Africa Land on Mars 14 min NEVER 2
attn 75 PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POOREST COUNTRIES... 20 min WINNER 37
TRUMP looked so stupid. 22 min LMAO 39
Pathetic Utica nano racists! 33 min Win win 1
Why Do 90 Percent Of Blacks Live in POVERTY 34 min malt 40 60
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 1 hr Stick 2 welfare h... 41
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 1 hr Subie 463
Sad Marriages 2 hr Linda 25