Masonic Excecutive
Resident

Oneida, NY

#1 May 22, 2012
Raffle gets the job.....oh no...what a mess that place is.
Curley

United States

#2 May 22, 2012
Robert may be the new boss but has no guts to do whatz best for the employees.
Howard Stein

Oneida, NY

#3 May 22, 2012
Curley wrote:
Robert may be the new boss but has no guts to do whatz best for the employees.
I agree.......how much education and experience does he have.....
They needed to hire someone from the outside...The Home will be going down......Useless
the end

AOL

#4 May 22, 2012
cult
George J

Syracuse, NY

#5 May 23, 2012
Bring back Dick Dowe and Keith Heinrich
Mason Minnie

Oneida, NY

#6 May 23, 2012
George J wrote:
Bring back Dick Dowe and Keith Heinrich
Dick Dowe but not Keith. Keith was the worst....
inside

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 May 23, 2012
The whole thing is heading to Florida.
lannre

Cortland, NY

#8 May 23, 2012
how abt that bitch anna??? the one in human resources throwing job applicantions in the trash cause she didn't like the "looks" of the person applying??? I wonder how she likes being on the other side of things NOW?? carma is a bitch huh ANNA????
employee

Weedsport, NY

#9 May 24, 2012
lannre wrote:
how abt that bitch anna??? the one in human resources throwing job applicantions in the trash cause she didn't like the "looks" of the person applying??? I wonder how she likes being on the other side of things NOW?? carma is a bitch huh ANNA????
I am a friend of Anna and that's not true...rumors are rumors..right Karma is a bitch...
Employee

Weedsport, NY

#10 May 24, 2012
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a friend of Anna and that's not true...rumors are rumors..right Karma is a bitch...
Her attorney would love to hear what people are saying...also, made sure you have the information to back up your statements writing lannre -utica, New York
Who am I

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 20, 2013
I scream at everyone and an rotten to the core. Events leave Masonic because I am a d bag. I am the best ever and everyone else is dumb. I love puppies. Who am I
Worker

Cortland, NY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Who am I wrote:
I scream at everyone and an rotten to the core. Events leave Masonic because I am a d bag. I am the best ever and everyone else is dumb. I love puppies. Who am I
They are many like you there.....
Question

Herkimer, NY

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Does anyone know why did jo thomas and dick dowe both get fired years ago?
curious

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Rob Raffle is an outsider. He's only been there for about 5-6 yrs.The man before him was Bill Luly. Nicest guy ever. He left because the board of directors wanted him to lay off two men who have been there for many yrs and were at the top of their pay scale. He refused and instead took retirement. They didn't really want Rob for the job but the pickings were almost nil. My hat goes out to Mr Luley. Prior to this Rob Raffel hired a director for the home care who was never qualified. They grandfathered her in after two yrs. Worse nursing director ever.They finally got rid of her via NYS dept of health. Mr. Luly was comptroller for Faxton Hosp for many many yrs and Masonic really screwed up when Luley left.Dick Dowe got fired because he had his hand in the cookie jar when construction was going on.
Question

Herkimer, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2013
curious wrote:
Rob Raffle is an outsider. He's only been there for about 5-6 yrs.The man before him was Bill Luly. Nicest guy ever. He left because the board of directors wanted him to lay off two men who have been there for many yrs and were at the top of their pay scale. He refused and instead took retirement. They didn't really want Rob for the job but the pickings were almost nil. My hat goes out to Mr Luley. Prior to this Rob Raffel hired a director for the home care who was never qualified. They grandfathered her in after two yrs. Worse nursing director ever.They finally got rid of her via NYS dept of health. Mr. Luly was comptroller for Faxton Hosp for many many yrs and Masonic really screwed up when Luley left.Dick Dowe got fired because he had his hand in the cookie jar when construction was going on.
Why did JO THOMAS get fired ?
Keith

Syracuse, NY

#16 Feb 20, 2013
you got it all wrong Curious. I worked closely with Dick and he was on the up and up. Luley was a snake in the grass and went along with the Trustees who was misbehaving with Jo Thomas which turned out to be a cover up. Also, if you had your facts togther, Luley was dismissed from Faxton prior to going with the Masonic. If he was doing so well at Faxton then why did he leave to go with Masonic. You must be related to Luley. Dick Dowe did not tolerate the bull crap that the Trustees was doing so he was asked to leave. I know because I worked there
sore as hell

Gouverneur, NY

#17 Feb 20, 2013
So did I, at Faxton and at Masonic.Luly took over Dowe's position! It is true about the trusties though. I think they are a bunch of stuffed shirts and Bigots!!!!
Worker

Cortland, NY

#18 Feb 20, 2013
curious wrote:
Rob Raffle is an outsider. He's only been there for about 5-6 yrs.The man before him was Bill Luly. Nicest guy ever. He left because the board of directors wanted him to lay off two men who have been there for many yrs and were at the top of their pay scale. He refused and instead took retirement. They didn't really want Rob for the job but the pickings were almost nil. My hat goes out to Mr Luley. Prior to this Rob Raffel hired a director for the home care who was never qualified. They grandfathered her in after two yrs. Worse nursing director ever.They finally got rid of her via NYS dept of health. Mr. Luly was comptroller for Faxton Hosp for many many yrs and Masonic really screwed up when Luley left.Dick Dowe got fired because he had his hand in the cookie jar when construction was going on.
Luley was turned in by keith for being so nasty to a few department directors. Luley is a great guy....keith was jealous because the trustees never got the exceutive director's job...Rob and the hr director hired the home care director and she was not qualified...they all knew that but what a big mistake. There are more that theyneed to fire...who is still working...so many unqualified workers still there because of favorism.
Secretary

Cortland, NY

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Keith wrote:
you got it all wrong Curious. I worked closely with Dick and he was on the up and up. Luley was a snake in the grass and went along with the Trustees who was misbehaving with Jo Thomas which turned out to be a cover up. Also, if you had your facts togther, Luley was dismissed from Faxton prior to going with the Masonic. If he was doing so well at Faxton then why did he leave to go with Masonic. You must be related to Luley. Dick Dowe did not tolerate the bull crap that the Trustees was doing so he was asked to leave. I know because I worked there
Dick was a great administrator...Luley was a finance person. thank god keith never got the position....the place is bad...
Ponselie

Cortland, NY

#21 Feb 20, 2013
mcc wrote:
Dick dowe was fired for scamming and cost overruns with the construction of the day care center. That's not a rumor. It's true
your right with his friend's construction. Jo Thomas was fired because she was real close to a trustee.....Dick fired her and was told not to fire her....The place was and still is a mess....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is worse? Life in Utica OR Hot Fire Poker... 1 min Upstate Toilet Town 7
why I STALK UTICA AND MY OBSESSION WITH UTICA 2 min JIM SEEMANN 10
merritt SEWAGE BACKING UP NO SHOWERS AT SEVENTY... 4 min JIM SEEMANN 15
gutless COWARD CAN SAY EAGLE CAD CANT PROVE ONE... 5 min JIM SEEMANN 24
utica troll SEVENTY ONE MERRITT PL NH JUNGLE HI... 6 min COWARD SEEMANN 24
photo AFRICANS SHOWERING UNDER URINE STREAMS 8 min SAVAGE NYLON HEADS 3
Usmail Electric BUSTED in State CometsSCAM Audi... 11 min Upstate Toilet Town 4
New Hartford Police-Inserra LAWSUIT & A.G. TIME! 43 min Upstate Toilet Town 15
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 5 hr Justice 163
tenney 5 hr I Voted For Her 56

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages