sex offender hired at stanley theater

sex offender hired at stanley theater

Posted in the Utica Forum

truth be known

Windham, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2014
He works backstage, beware!
say what

San Jose, CA

#2 Mar 8, 2014
I don't know the laws on hiring of sex offenders. If he is working back stage then I doubt he would run into children..
CNY Sex Perv Capital ofNY

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2014
I don't think they really care because central NY has THE highest level of sex pedos per capita in the state period. They're everywhere there. Smarter to spend your time teaching your kids how to handle these things and protecting them then trying to "out" specific freaks actually. But pragmatics was never really high on CNY people's list it's much more fun for them to get their hate and blame off online.

Given the choice between-

A: Teaching your kids and equipping them mentally and physically to handle it.

B: Making yourselves out to be better than a sex perv online [for whatever ego-stroke and self-esteem THAT's worth!] and worrying about just one sex freak on line.

They invariably choose "B"!

Most Uterines willingly sell the security and prosperity of 'tomorrow' in order to "feel" good today every chance they get. History and their sad state of affairs prove this more than conclusively and leave no doubts.

Just look at the ridiculous "thought" and effort they expend on chasing a rubber gold-plated "sports trophy" for their kid's "sports careers" when there isn't a smidgeon of proof that any kid from CNY will ever be "rich & successful" playing neanderball.

I expect the high rate of sex-perverts and crimes there will not improve. They don't strive to improve tomorrow it's all about how things look and "feel" today with those upstate genetic miscreants. They will opt for "fun failure" before anything if you look to their "results". Don't expect it to change. They don't "do" change well as you can see!
truth be known

Windham, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2014
say what wrote:
I don't know the laws on hiring of sex offenders. If he is working back stage then I doubt he would run into children..
say what? Not only children, but women, teenagers, students working on internships are all affected. Shame on you jerry krause!
my two cents

Massena, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2014
CNY Sex Perv Capital ofNY wrote:
I don't think they really care because central NY has THE highest level of sex pedos per capita in the state period. They're everywhere there. Smarter to spend your time teaching your kids how to handle these things and protecting them then trying to "out" specific freaks actually. But pragmatics was never really high on CNY people's list it's much more fun for them to get their hate and blame off online.
Given the choice between-
A: Teaching your kids and equipping them mentally and physically to handle it.
B: Making yourselves out to be better than a sex perv online [for whatever ego-stroke and self-esteem THAT's worth!] and worrying about just one sex freak on line.
They invariably choose "B"!
Most Uterines willingly sell the security and prosperity of 'tomorrow' in order to "feel" good today every chance they get. History and their sad state of affairs prove this more than conclusively and leave no doubts.
Just look at the ridiculous "thought" and effort they expend on chasing a rubber gold-plated "sports trophy" for their kid's "sports careers" when there isn't a smidgeon of proof that any kid from CNY will ever be "rich & successful" playing neanderball.
I expect the high rate of sex-perverts and crimes there will not improve. They don't strive to improve tomorrow it's all about how things look and "feel" today with those upstate genetic miscreants. They will opt for "fun failure" before anything if you look to their "results". Don't expect it to change. They don't "do" change well as you can see!
You're an idiot. All of the sex offenders from downstate are housed in CNY. I have seen where other people have pointed this out to you!
CNY Sex Perv Capital ofNY

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2014
my two cents wrote:
<quoted text> You're an idiot. All of the sex offenders from downstate are housed in CNY. I have seen where other people have pointed this out to you!
Umm actually you're the idiot. It has been discussed extensively by the assemblymen and does not include the inmates at your prisons/high schools.

More "Waaaah! Waaaaah! I deny the reality! I deny I DENY!"
truth be known

Harpursville, NY

#8 Mar 8, 2014
And he is collecting unemployment.
Lisa

Ithaca, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2014
I love sex offenders
Inquiring Mind

Herkimer, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2014
So what's his name?
pray tell

Carthage, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2014
truth be known wrote:
He works backstage, beware!
what is his name?
EBT

Hamilton, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2014
Who cares? Should he just get welfare or ssi? Be happy he's working and not living off the system.
truth be known

New Paltz, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2014
Same person who was kicked out of the Masons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summmer of Rigggie NOW IN EFFECT! 4 min Kelvin 1
My Mail Came AFTER 5 Today (Oct '12) 6 min Dear God Get a lLife 31
Black Lives Matter March in Utica WTF 17 min Hey Utica WhitelV... 24
Roma Tile in Syracuse 2 hr Consumer Protector 3
Hit and Run, Lady on the Bicycle 2 hr I Smell Cover Up 3
tiffany ros 4 hr Cecile 5
First Nano Now the Feds 4 hr Chris Hameline EX... 2
Utica: AG Lynch Isn't Concerned 5 hr Chris Hameline EX... 17
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 5 hr Chris Hameline EX... 42
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 6 hr Fanfarillo the Fryer 63
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 8 hr Just my two cents 51

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages