Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Since Mayor Roefaro has announced that he will not be seeking re-election, he now throws his support to Cardillo.
Adam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Cardillo is a loser.Lost before.
senior

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Adam wrote:
lost before due to inexperience.....also very young....Jut do YOUR homework and you will be quite impressed with his background....we're voting for him...HE is the REAL DEAL...sometime you have to lose before you win.
Ruffus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Where is Arian Bob Barry in all of this along with Bob Julian and JK Hage... This area is a freaking joke ... Who would want to be mayor of this toilet
Rickety Cricket

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Whatever, they're all jabronies.
Boondagle

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

They'll all line up behind Cardillo (Julian, Barb Klien, Barry, etc.) because he will protect them and their turf. He will make sure they don't get what they deserve for the GroWest fiasco. A vote for Cardillo is a vote for the politics of 20 years ago. Nothing new. Just a puppet of the old machine. At least Palmieri will be independent and knows what it's like to be on the streets and knows what this city needs. He will bend to no one. That's what they're scared of.
Evan

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

And the ongoing saga of the destruction of Utica continues. This city, unfortunately, is caught up in a downward spiral.
Get it Right

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

...and why would a Democrat support a Republican?
Get it Right

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Roark

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

It is time to break up the good old boys network who continue to enrich themselves at the expense of a dying city's taxpayers. New blood is desparately needed.
ifonly

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

Boondagle wrote:
They'll all line up behind Cardillo (Julian, Barb Klien, Barry, etc.) because he will protect them and their turf. He will make sure they don't get what they deserve for the GroWest fiasco. A vote for Cardillo is a vote for the politics of 20 years ago. Nothing new. Just a puppet of the old machine. At least Palmieri will be independent and knows what it's like to be on the streets and knows what this city needs. He will bend to no one. That's what they're scared of.
you apparently don't know Cardillo on a personal level or anything else about him, or MAKE NO MISTAKE, HE is not a pushover or a puppet, as you imply, because a guy with such an impressive background doesn't get there by being someone's patsy, puppet,, or whatever you want to call it.Cardillo is 'in the know, in the loop, very intelligent and WILL ge things done. as for mr. palmieri, I don't know him or much about him, except for what I've heard,,,NOT SO INDEPENDENT, as YOU say, though...nuff said
JINGles

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Adam wrote:
what did YOU lose
intheknow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

cardillo will win
Typical Republicans

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

All you "Ithaca's" are the same person...Cardillo or his relative. Give it up...you are soooo transparent. Cardillo at HUD for years and what did Utica get? UCAI scandal, GroWest scandal...where was he? How did he ever help Utica during these embarassments? Pleeeze...he's old news!
Get it Right

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

Typical Republicans wrote:
All you "Ithaca's" are the same person...Cardillo or his relative. Give it up...you are soooo transparent. Cardillo at HUD for years and what did Utica get? UCAI scandal, GroWest scandal...where was he? How did he ever help Utica during these embarassments? Pleeeze...he's old news!
You're full of crap. I have an Ithaca IP and I think Cardillo is a loser. You think only one person in NY State has an Ithaca IP? People have no control how their internet provider identifies them. For the record, I know Bob Cardillo is a loser. He was at the bottom of his class at Notre Dame HS barely graduating in 1969. His family pulled in favors to keep him moving forward. He is a political stooge. Moran 1st degree. Do you still think everybody with an Ithaca IP is the same person. Go get you GED.
ms carmelina

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

Get it Right wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap. I have an Ithaca IP and I think Cardillo is a loser. You think only one person in NY State has an Ithaca IP? People have no control how their internet provider identifies them. For the record, I know Bob Cardillo is a loser. He was at the bottom of his class at Notre Dame HS barely graduating in 1969. His family pulled in favors to keep him moving forward. He is a political stooge. Moran 1st degree. Do you still think everybody with an Ithaca IP is the same person. Go get you GED.
for the record, I was a teacher at notre dame many years ago...robert cardillo was my student and a very fine boy...He did well and graduated in the top third of his class...You can find that out in our yearbook if YOU want to take the time to prove yourself wrong...I understand he went on to do very well,and has adegree in law...if he reads this , I wish you well, Robert..Though I haven't seen him in many years, I hope to cross paths during his campaign, a VERY assertive young man, and probably CAN turn UTICA around as many people on here seem to believe.....Please don't defile a person's reputation by making up stories....I have always told my students that when youfind faults in other people, it's because it takes the focus off yours and makes you feel better about yourself...BE NICE
Get it Right

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

ms carmelina wrote:
<quoted text>for the record, I was a teacher at notre dame many years ago...robert cardillo was my student and a very fine boy...He did well and graduated in the top third of his class...You can find that out in our yearbook if YOU want to take the time to prove yourself wrong...I understand he went on to do very well,and has adegree in law...if he reads this , I wish you well, Robert..Though I haven't seen him in many years, I hope to cross paths during his campaign, a VERY assertive young man, and probably CAN turn UTICA around as many people on here seem to believe.....Please don't defile a person's reputation by making up stories....I have always told my students that when youfind faults in other people, it's because it takes the focus off yours and makes you feel better about yourself...BE NICE
Oh, please!! I graduated with him, Chris Roller, Brian Gaetano, Murf the Surf, etc in 1969. Top 1/3? You're smoking something! I have the yearbook. He was in the lowest group. We all laughed at him for being so stupid. Give it a rest. If you were his teacher, you were mine as well. Tell me which teacher could draw a perfect circle on the blackboard?
Roark

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

Get it Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please!! I graduated with him, Chris Roller, Brian Gaetano, Murf the Surf, etc in 1969. Top 1/3? You're smoking something! I have the yearbook. He was in the lowest group. We all laughed at him for being so stupid. Give it a rest. If you were his teacher, you were mine as well. Tell me which teacher could draw a perfect circle on the blackboard?
One's high school grades are not all that important. It is possible, if not likely, that true learning increases post high school. The two real questions are if the Cardillo of today can get elected, lead and produce?
Adam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

He left his young family.What does that say about Cardillos character?
Claudia

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Yeah, he left me and the kids.

ps ... another Ithaca IP.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travers In Saratoga 9 min idiots 4
Funny: Utica in Urban Dictionary (Aug '08) 1 hr need a friend 12
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 1 hr worldstar32 65
Reptilians in Utica! 1 hr scared in utica 1
Rte 12 Deerfield Hill speed trap 1 hr A Cops Wish 8
Who is Adrienne seeing now ? 1 hr Shesucked my dogs... 12
When are we going to see jobs at Marcy Chip plant? 1 hr S DeMeo 6
Raspberry owner divorcing what happened? 2 hr waiting in the weeds 6
utica aud 5 hr Thanks Again 88
Police Officers 8 hr just because 18