ONLY WELFARE CRIMINALS knock police
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL nice try

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 3, 2012
BAHAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text> First of the month, you'll shine this week.
No retard why do YOU always think about welfare hmmm? LOL! Hardly retard I mean today is the day there's bad news for trolls and fakes. Toodaloo troll! Look at the lengths you go to pretend something bad to say because you can't take your life the way it is troll. You picked the losing team!
justice

Oneida, NY

#22 Feb 3, 2012
All citizens want an effective respectful police force. That may seem foreign to some cops but that should be the goal. Start giving local citizens some respect and maybe the rest of us will give your team the same. Those people you consider welfare criminals are apart of us.
Democrats Love Welfare

Utica, NY

#23 Feb 3, 2012
you need lead wrote:
We have coward mental patients with guns, lowlife drug addicts being protected by trash raised by trash. The funniest part is seeing posts from trash that don't have real jobs, to stupid to even begin to know anything about the piece of equipment they use to ramble with while they sit home collecting, mocking people with real jobs. Soon you will all be crying suicide, your lives are a disgrace and empty jokes.
This is just to watch the cowards trash get upset. Topix will never change anything, 90% are only trash reading it and responding, the other half a million out of the 400 welfare trash, support them.
Now the welfare garbage computers and cell phones will be heating up. You all so lucky they make garbage and windows for topix users.
I see your on Topix posting and reading also. i have to give you credit, at least your not in denial there buddy. Most people wont admit they are within your 90% of trash who read and post here but not you. You take it head on and show your colors. Great job. And im sorry but, your desperate cry of suicide falls on deaf ears. You should try to get off welfare yourself and get a real job!! Ya know- practice what you preach!! Its so nice to have a real job trust me. Just keep plugging away and one day you can have one also!! Your thoughts of suicide will disappear and you will feel like your not a waste of life (what you feel right now) Well good luck!! Sorry but i gotta head to my job now. Later Loser :)
sunshine

Houston, TX

#24 Mar 4, 2014
Too bad nys isn't like texas, the blacks stay clear of the hand that feeds let, most people are armed.
Backyard Prison Explosion

New York, NY

#25 Mar 4, 2014
Those real men are heroes, if only I was a coward an had an education with no rash.
WALLA WALLA BULLA

Clinton, NY

#26 Mar 4, 2014
Backyard Prison Explosion wrote:
Those real men are heroes, if only I was a coward an had an education with no rash.
Stick with stalking Frank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray on ridge 3 min tire iron 3
Syracuse War Memorial Arena Improvements 25 min AHLer 15
Beer tanks floating down the Erie Canal - big n... 1 hr 5 years gone 18
4 yo CHILD ABUSED BY SOWBOON IN BRICK HOUSING 2 hr ONLY BY NONEVO 95
Samantha Colostomy Testa: SNOOKIE - only fatter! 2 hr Dana 2
3-year-old girl died as a "result of complicati... 2 hr ONLY BY NONEVO 21
Work On Aud Improvements 2 hr An Even Better Bu... 464
Joette Mancuso 5 hr Fact 67
OMG! Naked Lexie O'Conner, Jill Reale, and Hill... (Aug '12) 15 hr Oral Roberts 27
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 21 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 708

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages