ONLY WELFARE CRIMINALS knock police

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you need lead

Cortland, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2012
We have coward mental patients with guns, lowlife drug addicts being protected by trash raised by trash. The funniest part is seeing posts from trash that don't have real jobs, to stupid to even begin to know anything about the piece of equipment they use to ramble with while they sit home collecting, mocking people with real jobs. Soon you will all be crying suicide, your lives are a disgrace and empty jokes.

This is just to watch the cowards trash get upset. Topix will never change anything, 90% are only trash reading it and responding, the other half a million out of the 400 welfare trash, support them.

Now the welfare garbage computers and cell phones will be heating up. You all so lucky they make garbage and windows for topix users.
read this and think

New York, NY

#2 Feb 1, 2012
you give a very accurate description of yourself. Why don't you finally put yourself out of your misery and off yourself? I think you would be happier that way in the long run.
so does your family

Cortland, NY

#3 Feb 1, 2012
I hear best buy is hiring, big minimum wage job waiting for you, cleaning PC's, you're to stupid to understand how they work, but I bet a loser like yourself could squeeze a trigger. When the day comes you can afford a jap piece of garbage, BOCES has classes on adding washer fluid, adding air to tires, and how check engine oil like a pro.
great depression

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 1, 2012
I'd rather knock the police than take the test and become a coke dealer, prostitute, jailbird, embezzler, boozehound, bum, etc. I haven't given up believing that I can still amount to something in life.
finish the task coward

Cortland, NY

#5 Feb 1, 2012
great depression wrote:
I'd rather knock the police than take the test and become a coke dealer, prostitute, jailbird, embezzler, boozehound, bum, etc. I haven't given up believing that I can still amount to something in life.
You can't get a job mopping floors, nor could your welfare slime family.
tell u all bout yurself

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Not a big spellchecker myself but cmon retard "To stupid"? Go smack your oootica public shhool teacher retard. Really.

"to stupid to even begin to know anything about the piece of equipment they use"

Hey could you turn down the volume on that inferiority complex dude? You like trying to "flaunt" that but couldn't begin to describe the underlying technology that MADE your fkn bestbuy bullsht you bought because of the pretty neon packaging. You seriously need a life or some REAL fulfillment. Wow man go off your fat sadsack DAD before you off yourself HE's very probably the real reason your inner personality is so shyt-filled, angry, racist, ignorant, and above all born oootican. Your mom was probably a timid drunk mousewife that got the sht kicked out of her weekly bt dear ol dad but you'd never admit to it! You personality says a lot more than you think. Here you had a shot at making a difference but you're really just a cheat and that's just by going by your own words, no wiggle room, no two ways around it corrupt copblower. Don't forget that.

Don't hate yourself because you missed your calling and dream, others are living it for you and thinking of you loL! If you really had the chops like some people do around here you wouldn't be collecting 70k smelling the farts of the very people your pisspoor ootican education system taught you to hate and scapegoat yourself pure on so desperately.... You'd be enjoying your IT MS bynow and halfway to your doctorate. Instead of ranting like a stuck closeted emogirl on topix all day and making 166k remote INFOSEC, PLCYPLN, or CUSTSPT and help desk FROM HOME 11 months of the year at the FED retard! No handcuffs, hemmoroids, HBP diabetes or life of blaming others required! Hah! And if you were REALLY good people would pay you 30 a month to come hold their hand while they finally give up on Server 2008 lol!

Wow dood you look like you just shrunk a lot. You ok?
what

Cortland, NY

#7 Feb 1, 2012
tell u all bout yurself wrote:
Not a big spellchecker myself but cmon retard "To stupid"? Go smack your oootica public shhool teacher retard. Really.
"to stupid to even begin to know anything about the piece of equipment they use"
Hey could you turn down the volume on that inferiority complex dude? You like trying to "flaunt" that but couldn't begin to describe the underlying technology that MADE your fkn bestbuy bullsht you bought because of the pretty neon packaging. You seriously need a life or some REAL fulfillment. Wow man go off your fat sadsack DAD before you off yourself HE's very probably the real reason your inner personality is so shyt-filled, angry, racist, ignorant, and above all born oootican. Your mom was probably a timid drunk mousewife that got the sht kicked out of her weekly bt dear ol dad but you'd never admit to it! You personality says a lot more than you think. Here you had a shot at making a difference but you're really just a cheat and that's just by going by your own words, no wiggle room, no two ways around it corrupt copblower. Don't forget that.
Don't hate yourself because you missed your calling and dream, others are living it for you and thinking of you loL! If you really had the chops like some people do around here you wouldn't be collecting 70k smelling the farts of the very people your pisspoor ootican education system taught you to hate and scapegoat yourself pure on so desperately.... You'd be enjoying your IT MS bynow and halfway to your doctorate. Instead of ranting like a stuck closeted emogirl on topix all day and making 166k remote INFOSEC, PLCYPLN, or CUSTSPT and help desk FROM HOME 11 months of the year at the FED retard! No handcuffs, hemmoroids, HBP diabetes or life of blaming others required! Hah! And if you were REALLY good people would pay you 30 a month to come hold their hand while they finally give up on Server 2008 lol!
What loser, which loser are you, the CPA, the 4.90 hud house, the whitesboro pedophile ?

Try spell check yourself, then hooked on phonics, then learn how to wash dishes.
Now welfare LOSER, explain how to load the Marvell firmware, explain why DDR3 2000 has a DRAM of 500MHZ.

Let me guess, you know everything but how a computer works, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA BULLETANDDIEORBLEEDTODEATHBAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHROLOLROL OLROLOLROLOLROLOLROLOROLOLROLO LROLOLROLOROLOROLOL BULLETANDDIEORBLEEDTODEATHBAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHROLOLROL OLROLOLROLOLROLOLROLOROLOLROLO LROLOLROLOROLOROLOL BULLETANDDIEORBLEEDTODEATHBAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHROLOLROL OLROLOLROLOLROLOLROLOROLOLROLO LROLOLROLOROLOROLOL BULLETANDDIEORBLEEDTODEATHBAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHROLOLROL OLROLOLROLOLROLOLROLOROLOLROLO LROLOLROLOROLOROLOL BULLETANDDIEORBLEEDTODEATHBAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHROLOLROL OLROLOLROLOLROLOLROLOROLOLROLO LROLOLROLOROLOROLOL

I am out of feminine napkins, time to end my life.
lol

Bronx, NY

#8 Feb 1, 2012
finish the task coward wrote:
<quoted text> You can't get a job mopping floors, nor could your welfare slime family.
I've had several jobs with my college degree, numnuts, and my family was not welfare slime. My dad ran an organization and my mom worked for a hospital. We didn't have to rob, steal, sell drugs, hook, scam or do anything else that was against our honest and truthful natures to get by like most of the pension padders in this state.
suicide now for cowards

Cortland, NY

#9 Feb 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had several jobs with my college degree, numnuts, and my family was not welfare slime. My dad ran an organization and my mom worked for a hospital. We didn't have to rob, steal, sell drugs, hook, scam or do anything else that was against our honest and truthful natures to get by like most of the pension padders in this state.
Explain what you do in detail, don't be scared, I bet there are hundreds of ARC clients that have the same job, so nobody will know its you.
Maciol Causes Orphans

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 1, 2012
suicide now for cowards wrote:
<quoted text> Explain what you do in detail, don't be scared, I bet there are hundreds of ARC clients that have the same job, so nobody will know its you.
PWWaaaaaaAAAAA! You used that sad excuse for an attempt at an "ARC joke" already.
numb

Bronx, NY

#11 Feb 1, 2012
suicide now for cowards wrote:
<quoted text> Explain what you do in detail, don't be scared, I bet there are hundreds of ARC clients that have the same job, so nobody will know its you.
Why do you care what I do professionally? I do more than mop floors, and I'm not a bullsh!t artist like most phonnies these days. I might work in construction, or I might write computer code. Or maybe I'm a high school football coach or a mailman. The fact is that I'm smart enough to any of these jobs with the exception of writing computer code (but I could probably do that if I learned how).

Working for the ARC at 1.10 per hour isn't my style either.
Chrysler BS Cryer

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 1, 2012
numb wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care what I do professionally? I do more than mop floors, and I'm not a bullsh!t artist like most phonnies these days. I might work in construction, or I might write computer code. Or maybe I'm a high school football coach or a mailman. The fact is that I'm smart enough to any of these jobs with the exception of writing computer code (but I could probably do that if I learned how).
Working for the ARC at 1.10 per hour isn't my style either.
Plus you can write and crack wise a whole lot better. This guy has steam in his head. The funniest thing about getting him going is all the imaginary insults and welfare this and your mother that and in a year none of it has even bothered anyone as far as I know because it won't bother someone if it's ridiculously obviously only a stupid guess. Meanwhile his buttons are wide open to see. If he wasn't so much fun and deserving of torment you'd pitty him. He's so stupid and easy to nail down his thinking you can actually see the gears turning if you look through the ear hole there .
Pitty him lol! Well maybe not. It's easy to pity a humble scared pauper but not a loud stupid arrogant one lol!
Citizen

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 1, 2012
tell u all bout yurself wrote:
This is this guys only outlet. Probably not happy at home. Mom & Dad prefer his brothers who have real educations and real jobs. His power trip come on Topix and from hearing someone try to talk their way of of a speeding ticket. It really can't be much fun being this guy. Sad really.
INFOSEC

Utica, NY

#14 Feb 2, 2012
The funniest part is how artificially you can tell he clicks his own posts "agree" and "funny" when it's obviously something people nowhere else on topix would "agree to" 7 times exactly on the same three things. This fool must be the stupidest cop troll I ever saw.
INFOSECsuck

Cortland, NY

#15 Feb 2, 2012
Well slime welfare loser, imagine if you had the brains to do it, just like how you have accounts, and proxies to pretend you agree with your lowlife self, you would give yourself 50 beside the hjobs dad gives you. Go to college for 50 years, then come back when I won't make you look like the lowlife welfare slime you are.
INFOSEC

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 2, 2012
INFOSECsuck wrote:
Well slime welfare loser, imagine if you had the brains to do it, just like how you have accounts, and proxies to pretend you agree with your lowlife self, you would give yourself 50 beside the hjobs dad gives you. Go to college for 50 years, then come back when I won't make you look like the lowlife welfare slime you are.
And you are delusionsal too on top of plain stupid.
truth

New York, NY

#17 Feb 2, 2012
funny this dumb pig troll uses the word "welfare" where the social program that used to be called "welfare" hasn't existed in about 30 years now. Pretty sad showing from someone pretending to be smart.

Perhaps you might want to refer to Public Assistance instead of looking like the dumbshit you are.

I don't need to know about DDR and DRAM and all the other off topic noise. That is what I employ IT people in my company to worry about.
BAHAHHAHAAHA

Cortland, NY

#18 Feb 2, 2012
truth wrote:
funny this dumb pig troll uses the word "welfare" where the social program that used to be called "welfare" hasn't existed in about 30 years now. Pretty sad showing from someone pretending to be smart.
Perhaps you might want to refer to Public Assistance instead of looking like the dumbshit you are.
I don't need to know about DDR and DRAM and all the other off topic noise. That is what I employ IT people in my company to worry about.
O my, the clown. You welfare slime and your slime dirt family would post it faster then you can spend stamps if your welfare brain could understand the info on google. Amazing how you welfare slime are so intelligent finding simple answers on google, but when it comes down to having to actually learn why, you fing losers break out more welfare excuses then carter had peanuts.
Now you have a company, you don't have a job, a life or a mom that doesn't take any disease out there.

You don't have the brains to ask your greatest IT people in the world, YOUR A FING LOSER, YOU DON'T EVEN OWN A WATCH LOSER, YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB, COME BACK FROM FANTASY LAND LOSER.
again again again

Utica, NY

#19 Feb 2, 2012
You're so pathetic and predictable you're a one act pony. Blah blah blah you're in the wrong out on a limb and whining as usual.

What a wonderful day it's going to be!
BAHAHAHAHA

Cortland, NY

#20 Feb 2, 2012
again again again wrote:
Y
What a wonderful day it's going to be!
First of the month, you'll shine this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indoor Junk Yards an Enviromental hazard and-WH... (Feb '10) 11 min JunkYardLover 20
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 19 min robster 2
UCSD rejects 4 million dollars 25 min robster 3
NanoNovember is almost here!!!!! YEAH!!!! 27 min Utica Coment fan 10
Judge Julia Brouillette in Family Court (Nov '12) 28 min Change Starts at ... 17
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 48 min John 43
Charlie's Pizza Closing 58 min trust me 15
Proctor football should be ashamed. 1 hr Given up 28
David Inserra 1 hr Dreezy 28
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 2 hr Drugs are all ove... 18
School Principals 16 hr Ray 8
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info