First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Howard

Charlotte, NC

#21 Dec 26, 2013
whatdoyouget wrote:
what kind of warped sense of satisfaction do you people get from posting this kind of hate?
at last check about 80% of americans describe themselves as Christian so you are in the minority by a lot. its fine if you don't want to believe but I'm just curious about why you post the way you do. do you think it makes you look clever? intelligent? I assure you it doesn't. can't you just walk away and not comment?
I hope all believers will pray for these people who post the anti-religious comments.
And the Lord thy God 6,000 years ago said "Let there be light!" And there was light.

On the other side of the world the Maize God said "Let there be Corn" and there was corn.

You nonbelievers are all doomed! How dare you "think" if a news report came in today a man parted the sea so that travelers could pass. Well this is just me, but you'd have to be an utter idiot not to believe it not be true. I mean come on!
Regular Jesus

Utica, NY

#22 Dec 26, 2013
And Lo. The Lordeth did then say: "Take this. All of you, and eat it. This is Ham, and has been anointed with Pineapple Slices and Marischino Cherries."

And Yea, The Lord God's Son Baby Jesus did Sayeth: "This Ham Is a cured meat, and hath been Blessed with the Smoke of Hickory which is pleasing to My Father Lord God most Holy."

Dalmatians 100:1
whatdoyouget

Utica, NY

#23 Dec 26, 2013
Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Lord thy God 6,000 years ago said "Let there be light!" And there was light.
On the other side of the world the Maize God said "Let there be Corn" and there was corn.
You nonbelievers are all doomed! How dare you "think" if a news report came in today a man parted the sea so that travelers could pass. Well this is just me, but you'd have to be an utter idiot not to believe it not be true. I mean come on!
just curious. does it make you feel good to make fun of the beliefs of others? I don't get it.

there's an old saying.

its better to remain silent and let people think you are a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.
Regular Jesus

Utica, NY

#24 Dec 26, 2013
And Baby Jesus did goeth unto the Chucky Cheese to celebrate on the day of his birth, and he saw the moneylenders and lepers feasting on the breast of turkey and upon pizza; and Yea, he was angry. And the Lord God Baby Jesus did sayeth unto them: "My Chucky Cheese should be a House of Ham. But you have made it a den off no-Ham. You shall forever be damned by your actions, and the Aroma of Ham Eternal shall denied to your souls. Now leave, that I may feast with my followers uponeth this Ham most sacred, Spiral-cut in reverence of my Father-Most Holy God Lord almighty"

Charlatans 50:5
Howard

Charlotte, NC

#25 Dec 26, 2013
whatdoyouget wrote:
<quoted text>
just curious. does it make you feel good to make fun of the beliefs of others? I don't get it.
there's an old saying.
its better to remain silent and let people think you are a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.
Read your post then take your own advice. Also I believe you should look up the definition of "fool"
Howard

Charlotte, NC

#26 Dec 26, 2013
whatdoyouget wrote:
<quoted text>
there's an old saying.
What's interesting is your "sense" tells you I'm making fun. It shows that you have the ability to understand that it's nonsense. It's called "judgment" every one has it only a "fool" abandons all forms of it

That is your choice. It's fine with me, but please don't push it on people living in reality.
Regular Jesus

Utica, NY

#27 Dec 26, 2013
And Lo, the children of God did eat the Ham, and it was good. And yea, they did then save the bone of the Ham, and they did freezeth it. For it was The Lord Baby Jesus who did say: "Blessed are they who save the Bone of My Ham; for it shall make for a nice soup in a couple of weeks or months or so."
315 Fail Central

Agawam, MA

#28 Dec 26, 2013
Those of low intelligence tend to embrace religion, as it helps to answer questions they fail to understand.

Intelligent people, those in both hard and soft sciences, philosophy, sociology - those people follow organized religion at a rate far less than average. They understand that the universe is a vast series of systems which can be explained through rational means.

"Jesus did it" is not a valid answer to a question about anything on this earth. And "Jesus said so" is not an explanation or a reason for the behavior of a rational person.
atheist arthur

Syracuse, NY

#29 Dec 27, 2013
whatdoyouget wrote:
what kind of warped sense of satisfaction do you people get from posting this kind of hate?
at last check about 80% of americans describe themselves as Christian so you are in the minority by a lot. its fine if you don't want to believe but I'm just curious about why you post the way you do. do you think it makes you look clever? intelligent? I assure you it doesn't. can't you just walk away and not comment?
I hope all believers will pray for these people who post the anti-religious comments.
well when some jagoff says:"
It turns my stomack when I go to a store and they say HAPPY HOLIDAYS. This is a CHRISTian country. It makes me sick. Its Cristmas. NOT Ramadan! damn LIBERAL'S want to turn this country into a GODless Comunist country."

I tend to respond in the most appropriate way.

80% "describe themselves..." you say? maybe so. but of course the number of those who actually walk their self described walk is more like .0005%

pray if you wish but you'll get much more accomplished in life if you get off you freakin' knees and DO SOMETHING!
Howard

Charlotte, NC

#30 Dec 27, 2013
atheist arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
well when some jagoff says:"
It turns my stomack when I go to a store and they say HAPPY HOLIDAYS. This is a CHRISTian country. It makes me sick. Its Cristmas. NOT Ramadan! damn LIBERAL'S want to turn this country into a GODless Comunist country."
I tend to respond in the most appropriate way.
80% "describe themselves..." you say? maybe so. but of course the number of those who actually walk their self described walk is more like .0005%
pray if you wish but you'll get much more accomplished in life if you get off you freakin' knees and DO SOMETHING!
The whole 80% argument was a fail from the start and shows the person has very bad reasoning skills. It's like saying 90% of all Middle Eastern people believe the West "America" are Evil. So it must be true.

Fact is if a lie is repeated over and over people will tend to take it for the truth.
Jim Baker

Utica, NY

#31 Dec 27, 2013
Jesus the only way to eternity, end of story.
Howard

Charlotte, NC

#32 Dec 27, 2013
Jim Baker wrote:
Jesus the only way to eternity, end of story.
And everyone else to Hell. Even the people who live in the Jungle and haven't a clue about Christianity or much less even what the Bible even is! They're all going to Hell!

You should thank God Almighty he didn't bless you with any common sense.
Jim Baker

Utica, NY

#34 Dec 27, 2013
Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
And everyone else to Hell. Even the people who live in the Jungle and haven't a clue about Christianity or much less even what the Bible even is! They're all going to Hell!
You should thank God Almighty he didn't bless you with any common sense.
You will be in the front of the line to hell, ahead of all your african brothers and sisters. Theres some real sense for you.
Magdalena

Utica, NY

#35 Dec 28, 2013
Jim Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be in the front of the line to hell, ahead of all your african brothers and sisters. Theres some real sense for you.
Real sense would not involve believing in fairy tales like heaven and hell.
Jim Baker

Utica, NY

#36 Dec 28, 2013
Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Real sense would not involve believing in fairy tales like heaven and hell.
Yeah i know hell is here on topix, good one grl good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state farm new hartford 34 min Barb 45
gabbie noble's baby daddy (May '14) 34 min Gabbie noble 10
biggest area jerk off 43 min nypd 2
Bullet Casing Found In Utica School 47 min hollow point or o... 15
Cuomo Picente OIN Mob (Mar '14) 51 min Saul Alinsky 29
turning stone outlet 58 min gamblers r nuts 7
Bill Cosby 2 hr crazy 17
frozen dome classic 2 hr large marge 43
Charlie Shove 5 hr Rise and Grind 47
Got ripped off by Towing company at concent ton... 7 hr Utica boy 81