Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Today we celebrate truth, love, and so much more in one.
Amen to that

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

About time some body said it! This is a perfect opportunity to say Happy birthday to Baby Jesus and Regular Jesus. He truly is the reason for the season. It is sad when people are obsessed with materialism, and other sins, but forget our only Lord and Savior!

Also, How many girls out there have had sex with their brother?

...And who are the best hookers in the area?

... And why are blacks so terrible?

I do love holy baby Jesus.... and smelling girs feet!
Alexander The Great

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Merry Christmas anhe post above only attests to the reason there is and was only one Jesus Christ.

Some fall way short of the glory of God and dont forget He dont miss nothing.
Regular Jesus

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Yes ..."And on the eleventh day The Lord God did sayeth onto himself: Yea. And I shall maketh a SON for myself, and Lo, He shalleth be called by men Baby Jesus. And His day of birth shall be celebrated with feasts of Ham by all of My children, or they shall be smote down, and cast into pits of the blackest filth." Genesis 6:9
Smoke and Mirrors Husnays

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

"Cast into the pits of the blackest filth!" this most likely is referring to Satan's daughter Terry Murad having her birthday surprisingly on this day also. On another note I'm surprised the church didn't crumble to the ground as all the hypocrite Husnay's piled in!
Regular Jesus

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

And then The Lord God did then Sayeth: "Lo. All Mankind shall eateth of this Ham and yea, They shall be glad. And I shall be glad And I shalleth smile down upon my children, and my Baby Jesus and the Aroma of the ham shall be a sacrament unto me." Hittites24:7
Jonah

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Alexander The Great wrote:
Merry Christmas anhe post above only attests to the reason there is and was only one Jesus Christ.
Some fall way short of the glory of God and dont forget He dont miss nothing.
I spent 3 days in the belly of a giant fish... then when I got out Zeus was super pis.sed and threw a bolt of lighting down and struck me in the head, rendering me common senseless. I figured after that I'd try climbing a mountain to get closer to an almighty, not surprised one bit there was a man talking to a burning bush. Beautiful views from the top of that mountain till it began to rain so heavily the valley started to fill with water. I saw a boat with an old man at the helm and two of every animal was aboard elephants, tigers, lions, oh yes even polar bears... this boat did not sink. Before the water reached us at the top of the mountain a shapely fellow dressed in red came flying through the skys... well? air mushing with dogs you ask? No with caribou one with a glowing red nose. Thank the good Lord thy God we were "saved" oh the irony!

Merry Christmas all!

PS

It's a wonderful day! My wife is with child. Truly a miracle for she has never engaged in procreation activities.
Regular Jesus

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

And The Most Holy Baby Jesus did say unto the children of God: "I am the Baby Jesus, and The Vapor of Ham on this, the day of My birth is not enough to Please My Father- The Most Holy Lord God. For He knows if thou dost truly partake of this Ham in Spirit. I say, thou must truly love and savor this ham and its vapor to be favored by The Lord God My Father. Yea"

Book of Ronald 3:8
Libs ruin CHRISTmas

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

It turns my stomack when I go to a store and they say HAPPY HOLIDAYS. This is a CHRISTian country. It makes me sick. Its Cristmas. NOT Ramadan! damn LIBERAL'S want to turn this country into a GODless Comunist country.
Magdalena

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Libs ruin CHRISTmas wrote:
It turns my stomack when I go to a store and they say HAPPY HOLIDAYS. This is a CHRISTian country. It makes me sick. Its Cristmas. NOT Ramadan! damn LIBERAL'S want to turn this country into a GODless Comunist country.
You can be as butt-hurt as you'd like about people not bowing to your beliefs, but you could not be more wrong about the USA as a christian nation.

The United States isn't a christian country, and in fact has no formal religion as per the Treaty of Tripoli submitted in 1796 by then-president John Adams.
Alexander The Great

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Why are non believers so jealous of Roman Catholic beliefs, God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit?

It is good to see this and i have the answer for you, convert and its safe to hedge your bets on the Trinity.

You have nothing to lose and your spirit to gain for all eternity.
Regular Jesus

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

And as The Lord God rested, and enjoyed the sacred vapors of sacramental Ham, He did sayeth: "Let my Children know that they shall always feast on Ham, but never turkey. For it is an Abomination"

Book of Sayings 6:66
Regular Jesus

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

...Baby Jesus then answered the Pharisees who did ask if it was enough to eat of ham on the day of His birth: " No. I say It is not enough to eat of ham and savor it within your heart of hearts on this, the day of My birth. For the children of The Most Holy Lord God will not reach the Kingdom unless they break their fast on the following day with this Ham and Nourish their souls with it. Preferably with eggs. Yea."
atheist arthur

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Alexander The Great wrote:
Why are non believers so jealous of Roman Catholic beliefs, God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit?
It is good to see this and i have the answer for you, convert and its safe to hedge your bets on the Trinity.
You have nothing to lose and your spirit to gain for all eternity.
as a "non believer" i can most certainly assure you that it's virtually impossible to be "jealous" of or hate that which does not exist. i harbor no ill will towards the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, or the great pumpkin so why would i be jealous of your sky monster? i couldn't care less that you choose to believe in such nonsense and wish you well in your stupor so why do you insist on others joining your club?
atheist arthur

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Libs ruin CHRISTmas wrote:
...and i get a little bunch in my pants when some conservative, right wing bag of douche who can't spell "stomach" says he's got a belly ache. fk off j!zz face!
whatdoyouget

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

what kind of warped sense of satisfaction do you people get from posting this kind of hate?

at last check about 80% of americans describe themselves as Christian so you are in the minority by a lot. its fine if you don't want to believe but I'm just curious about why you post the way you do. do you think it makes you look clever? intelligent? I assure you it doesn't. can't you just walk away and not comment?

I hope all believers will pray for these people who post the anti-religious comments.
LIBs bring apocolipse

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be as butt-hurt as you'd like about people not bowing to your beliefs, but you could not be more wrong about the USA as a christian nation.
The United States isn't a christian country, and in fact has no formal religion as per the Treaty of Tripoli submitted in 1796 by then-president John Adams.
The founding father's were all devout CHRISTians and this country is founded on CHRISTian beliefs. You can talk about Tripoli all you want, but this is America, not Trioplil SO you can take your nonsense somewhere else.

THis country is going to hell because it people are turning away from GOD and all of the nonbeleiver's will burn too bad they will bring down the greatest country that the world has ever nown with them. Secularist Communist's with SNAPCARD's and Obamaphones!
Regular Jesus

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

"And this I say to you: Let he who is without Ham, be given Ham. And he shall eateth Ham, and he shall bask in the warmth of The Lord GOD."

Book of Daryl 20:20
315 Fail Central

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

LIBs bring apocolipse wrote:
<quoted text>
The founding father's were all devout CHRISTians and this country is founded on CHRISTian beliefs. You can talk about Tripoli all you want, but this is America, not Trioplil SO you can take your nonsense somewhere else.
THis country is going to hell because it people are turning away from GOD and all of the nonbeleiver's will burn too bad they will bring down the greatest country that the world has ever nown with them. Secularist Communist's with SNAPCARD's and Obamaphones!
You have a grade school education at best, don't you?
God is my Savior

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

315 Fail Central wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a grade school education at best, don't you?
You think you are so smart, but you are not too smart to burn in Hell. The only thing that I need to be smart about is serving GOD. I'd rather be stupid in Heaven than be smart in Hell.

Your liberal professor's in college's all a cross the country are indoctoring the youth of America and brainwashing them with Koolaid that will damn they're soul's.

It make's my blood boil when a Sharia-Law secular savage wants my TEN COMMANDMENT'S taken off of every court house wall.

This will be a country of abortionist's, Sodomite's and College professor's ruled by the communist dictator Obama who is instituting SHARIA Law as we speak. Next year it will be a Crime to bid anybody anything but "Happy Holiday's" at Christmas time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hobby lobby protest 21 min Do Gooder Gone Bad 2
ConMed under siege? 24 min Poor Ugene 10
willie from weathertite cop hater 1 hr alex 3
weathertite fence willy & bill law enforcement ... 1 hr alex 7
Bruce Karam 2 hr Lol 3
Topix - Utica NY Worst City in the USA? 2 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 22
nikki edsall 3 hr minimouseismysister 1
Gnatek Cancel the bus 4 hr unhinged 75
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 5 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 53
WKTV's new broadcast desk 6 hr D Shipman 51
Golfers- where do you play and why 10 hr so true 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search