First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Man for trio

Baldwinsville, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2010
So my fiancée is super into the idea of a threesome. Well now that the idea is out there, i guess i am to. The problem is that i am the one in charge of finding the girl to complete the trio. She is completely gorgeous, and myself i haven't had any problems getting dates before. So where do i start, I dont know. Begin out of the dating seen for some time now and the pretty girls i know are good friends of mine. What is a man to do. I guess my biggest problem is picking up a girl with the idea of a threesome and no commitment, and ways to go about that.
CATHY

AOL

#2 Sep 12, 2010
This must be Lewis Rimmer and Kris Weller
Man for trio

Baldwinsville, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2010
CATHY wrote:
This must be Lewis Rimmer and Kris Weller
no you are mistaken.. i guess lewis must have the same problem
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2010
Man for trio wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are mistaken.. i guess lewis must have the same problem
Does it have to be a girl for the threesome? I'm not into guys, but I'm willing to hump your old lady while you watch and stare at my huge white ass (I'm 5'8" and 400+). I really know how to turn a chick on so I'm sure she'll be satisfied. Of course, it all depends on what she looks like. I'm not into dogs or porkers.

Please advise.

hmmm

Oneonta, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
my hubby an i have done threesomes, 2 guys 1 girl.. make sure you have a solid relationship cause it can easily ruin it. we have been married 19 years it spices things up.. just talking about it is hot too.. gl
Man for trio

Baldwinsville, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2010
Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it have to be a girl for the threesome? I'm not into guys, but I'm willing to hump your old lady while you watch and stare at my huge white ass (I'm 5'8" and 400+). I really know how to turn a chick on so I'm sure she'll be satisfied. Of course, it all depends on what she looks like. I'm not into dogs or porkers.
Please advise.
Fat tony For one, my girl is not a old lady, for 2 im sure that you are hideous, and she is way out of your league. For 3, from what i hear you couldnt get laid in a whore house with a fist full of Twentys. So it would probally serve you best to get back on to your porn machine and go back to working out the calluses.
Where

Cortland, NY

#9 Sep 13, 2010
Try a strip club
let me know hmmm

New Hartford, NY

#10 Sep 14, 2010
hmmm wrote:
my hubby an i have done threesomes, 2 guys 1 girl.. make sure you have a solid relationship cause it can easily ruin it. we have been married 19 years it spices things up.. just talking about it is hot too.. gl
I can get into a threesome with you two. My wife is also
available, your hubby would love her
satisfied

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 14, 2010
i just got done with a threesome. it was great. Me ,my right hand and my left hand.
rich s

Jamesville, NY

#12 Sep 14, 2010
let me know hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get into a threesome with you two. My wife is also
available, your hubby would love her
my wife and i am available
let me know

New Hartford, NY

#13 Sep 14, 2010
name the place and time rich
rich s

Jamesville, NY

#14 Sep 16, 2010
let me know wrote:
name the place and time rich
u let me know r u a man or woman

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15 Sep 16, 2010
Man for trio wrote:
So my fiancée is super into the idea of a threesome. Well now that the idea is out there, i guess i am to. The problem is that i am the one in charge of finding the girl to complete the trio. She is completely gorgeous, and myself i haven't had any problems getting dates before. So where do i start, I dont know. Begin out of the dating seen for some time now and the pretty girls i know are good friends of mine. What is a man to do. I guess my biggest problem is picking up a girl with the idea of a threesome and no commitment, and ways to go about that.
This sounds like a job for Craigslist.

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#16 Sep 16, 2010
i agree Ian! although this has kinda made me laugh to that people actually post this stuff and that i am actually reading it....
Long Time Utican

Utica, NY

#17 Sep 16, 2010
Ian, how about you come on over and get with me and CNYcafe(Nana in training) for a "threesome" They call her CNYcafe because everyone eats there!
KINGFISH

Rome, NY

#18 Sep 16, 2010
Why not get a german shepard and really get freaky
hmm

Elkridge, MD

#19 Sep 16, 2010
if you let On the even call you mum and dad he's in for threesomes.bad thing is he will expect your woman to breast feed him.lmao
fact

Utica, NY

#20 Sep 16, 2010
go to Syracuesesocialclub.com They have a private club for couples to "have fun".. goodluck
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#21 Sep 16, 2010
Man for trio wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat tony For one, my girl is not a old lady, for 2 im sure that you are hideous, and she is way out of your league. For 3, from what i hear you couldnt get laid in a whore house with a fist full of Twentys. So it would probally serve you best to get back on to your porn machine and go back to working out the calluses.
Oh no, I've screwed more broads than God. All types, shapes and sizes. You're probably afraid that once I get done with her, she'll have no use for you. Fruit.
lisa

Utica, NY

#22 Sep 16, 2010
hmmm wrote:
my hubby an i have done threesomes, 2 guys 1 girl.. make sure you have a solid relationship cause it can easily ruin it. we have been married 19 years it spices things up.. just talking about it is hot too.. gl
ask marcy mom she is awsome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
finding out someone you care about is bipolar (Sep '10) 22 min higby road ster 40
Joe Bonanossa Joining Allman Brothers 33 min Gaggy 44
gabbie noble's baby daddy (May '14) 58 min Duckie 11
Know you're a Utica Comets Welfare Hockey fan w... 1 hr Rain Today Oops 18
Nano Nano Part 1 2 hr PolyCracker Losers 14
who is Mike Hill Sr? (Apr '09) 2 hr Ellen 25
Time Warner Cable: frequent internet service di... 2 hr Fed Up 4
frozen dome classic 4 hr Nobody cared 44
Local Greaser Angelo "Wopslop" Nole dies! Good ... 4 hr Deam that dream 23
Charlie Shove 6 hr Rise and Grind 48
state farm new hartford 8 hr Knows him 46
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:09 pm PST

NFL 8:09PM
Bills grateful for Lions' hospitality in Detroit
NFL 8:09 PM
Bills grateful for Lions' hospitality in Detroit
NFL 7:22 AM
Bills fan plans to keep 21-year game streak going with trip to Detroit
NBC Sports11:10 AM
Jerry Hughes fined $22,050 for abusive language to an official
NBC Sports12:47 PM
Eric Decker admits it's tough to see Emmanuel Sanders's success
Bleacher Report 1:30 PM
Kennard Learned What It Takes to Be Successful from Dad
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Bills practice in Detroit prepping for Jets game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Bills practice in Detroit prepping for Jets game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:51 PM
Doug Marrone: Fred Jackson likely to play vs. Jets
NBC Sports 6:04 PM
Rested Cowboys favored over Giants on SNF - NBC Sports