First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Final Round

Canastota, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2013
A law should be voted in immediately which states anyone who does this and gets caught, should be sentenced to death with no chance of prison time...It could happen to anyone at anytime. None of us are safe from these violent attacks...Kill the culprit(s) and
watch how fast all of this will come to an end....
makes sense

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2013
Final Round wrote:
A law should be voted in immediately which states anyone who does this and gets caught, should be sentenced to death with no chance of prison time...It could happen to anyone at anytime. None of us are safe from these violent attacks...Kill the culprit(s) and
I agree 100%!!
Sad

Boston, MA

#3 Nov 24, 2013
Not one black so called leader including the president has spoke out to stop this in the black community. Its OK as long as its black on white crime. Now when someone retaliates , You watch the outrage . Shame on the Media also.
THE MACHINE

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 24, 2013
you fkig kidding me?me I watched this shit on youtube, To hit someone like that its fking rediculous. President Obama, Sharpton, Jackson Where the fk are you. Im a tell you like this, if someone was to hit a family member of mine like that im gonna I'll BEAT THEIR MF ASS TO DEATH. Internal bleeding, where you will wish your punk ass was dead. Kill these punk mfkrs. Its sad as hell to see these young black kids doing this dum shit cause they are bored. Punching Somebody defenseless person could be your mother, father you son your daughter, there is no age, and knocking them out. im tellin you up front, well I have already spoken knocking somebody out cause its a game. im a tell you this, if you do mine, you are better off playing russian roulette with a bullet in each chamber of the gun.
THE MACHINE

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 24, 2013
you fkig kidding me?me I watched this shit on youtube, To hit someone like that its fking rediculous. President Obama, Sharpton, Jackson Where the fk are you. Im a tell you like this, if someone was to hit a family member of mine like that im gonna I'll BEAT THEIR MF ASS TO DEATH. Internal bleeding, where you will wish your punk ass was dead. Kill these punk mfkrs. Its sad as hell to see these young black kids doing this dum shit cause they are bored. Punching Somebody defenseless person could be your mother, father you son your daughter, there is no age, and knocking them out. im tellin you up front, well I have already spoken knocking somebody out cause its a game. im a tell you this, if you do mine, you are better off playing russian roulette with a bullet in each chamber of the gun
Kikblacass

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2013
If I found out the blackass who did this to one of my loved ones, I would find the sonofabitch and kill him the first chance I had...under cover, under wraps, covering my tracks and leaving the mashed body where no one would ever find it or care.
No Life

Canastota, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2013
I totally agree with putting the idiots who get caught knocking people out to death. Morons like them deserve it........
Sid

Laguna Niguel, CA

#9 Nov 26, 2013
Sad wrote:
Not one black so called leader including the president has spoke out to stop this in the black community.
The president is black, but not a leader.
knows best

Schenectady, NY

#10 Nov 26, 2013
Related to heroin addict from knockout pizza?
Euthanize Uticans

Brentwood, NY

#11 Nov 26, 2013
They should just start out by gassing the idiot utica population black AND white so they don't breed.
dummypants

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2013
To the people (not just on this thread) that say the black community leaders are not condemning this, Reverand Al did in fact speak out about this weekend and was quoted in both print and television media.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/23/al-sharpton-cond...
talked with my family

Whitesboro, NY

#13 Nov 27, 2013
my Family and friends who are nuts anyways, we made a pact. If anyone of our loved one get a knockout from these punks, we will find them and beat them and everyone close to them to death. period!!!!
Steve Zodiac

Auburn, NY

#14 Nov 27, 2013
Final Round wrote:
This will never come to pass since most of the perps are black and all the black leaders (Sharpton,Jackson, Obama) will say the law is stacked against minorities. Here's what I'm hoping happens. A black teen tries to play this game on an unsuspecting white victim. The white victim is a martial artist or better yet, he's packing. He pulls out his piece and smokes this waste of human life. Then the race riots will begin.
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Nov 27, 2013
Is it black people that are doing the knockouts?
Better not be.
try me

Utica, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2013
ill shoot you mother fcuker so fast it will straighten your afro out, try me spook
steve zodiac

Verona, NY

#17 Nov 28, 2013
Lets all sing...."...give up the funk, we want the funk, give up the funk...gotta have the funk".
your a marked man now

Utica, NY

#18 Nov 28, 2013
Final Round wrote:
that is why people should be trained in firearms and carry weapons. If those people had a legal gun on them these faggots would never be doing this again. Unarm the people they will die for the cops do NOT have to help you and it is NOT their job to protect you they will not even though it is their job to protect and to serve, they don't so if you call 911 you are calling for your death for cops hate you and believe that you should be harmed and that you should die at the hands of a criminal without ever being able to protect yourself.

This is all because of Obama and Oprah spewing hate.
Insight

Rome, NY

#19 Nov 28, 2013
Final Round wrote:
True as any words ever spoken. Good job.
Insight

Rome, NY

#20 Nov 28, 2013
Kikblacass wrote:
If I found out the blackass who did this to one of my loved ones, I would find the sonofabitch and kill him the first chance I had...under cover, under wraps, covering my tracks and leaving the mashed body where no one would ever find it or care.
Inside a bag in the Mohawk River...?
Insight

Rome, NY

#21 Nov 28, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
The president is black, but not a leader.
Not really- he's about 1/4 black- he just looks and acts like a SHINE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
retro fitness 1 hr Insidious 15
rent 6 hr Brad 4
Does a creature live in the Utica harbor? 6 hr Utica harbor monster 1
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 9 hr jemecos howard 95
Two Tone's Tacos 12 hr Lupe 8
apartments 13 hr curious 1
Obama halts sale of some military equipment to ... 14 hr Toss them out 4
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 23 hr Will 214
More from around the web

Utica People Search