SSI rates force Valehaven Home for Ad...

SSI rates force Valehaven Home for Adults to close its doors

There are 3 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Mar 12, 2013, titled SSI rates force Valehaven Home for Adults to close its doors. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Government reimbursement that isn't keeping pace with actual costs has forced the closure of Valehaven Home for Adults, 10 Woodlawn Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Maloonian

New York, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
This is the result of the "sequester." Our government is spending $550,000 to study hookers in Mexico and another 1.5 million to study why lesbians are fat (these are TRUE - I'm not making them up!) but things like assisted living facilities have to close for lack of funding. And when the people rise up and complain, the cuts will be repealed, and "Uncle" will go back to lining the pockets in Washington - and blame the people's demands on the increased taxes they will "need.' Is there NO shame in Washington???
concerned

New York, NY

#2 Mar 13, 2013
don't know where u got your information but think your nuts .think u nee to post where u got your fig about what the goverment spends money on .I agree they spend money on stupid shit but it centainly isn't on what your saying Maloonian
Maloonian

New York, NY

#3 Mar 19, 2013
concerned wrote:
don't know where u got your information but think your nuts .think u nee to post where u got your fig about what the goverment spends money on .I agree they spend money on stupid shit but it centainly isn't on what your saying Maloonian
1. Google "wasteful government spending" yourself. These two will come up along with much, much more.
2. While you're at it, google "spelling" and "grammar".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 1 min really 18
New Pizza Place fromally Masters Pizza 1 min Your Mom 5
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 1 min Dan 8
rush 1 hr You Dummies 95
Bernie sanders 3 hr Bob 2
vote no on whitesboro fire consolidation 3 hr Please 11
Debate: Marijuana - Utica, NY (Aug '10) 4 hr Chato 308
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 10 hr spouting 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance