Utica City Amatuer
Ernie Els

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2013
Once again Utica's degenerates gather on this special weekend to play 18 for the title of best degenerate golfer. Many in the field have been either fired from their jobs, left their wife, beaten their wife, gambled away the family fortune, been on disability or still live with their mom. It would be better if they allowed fivesomes or sevensomes.
WOP

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Are you talking about the Mt Carmel Feast?
Let me take a deep breath

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 20, 2013
This post should be eliminated immediately. There is no benefit from the obvious engrained hatred in the original author. It has no redeeming value
Too Bad

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Ernie Els wrote:
Once again Utica's degenerates gather on this special weekend to play 18 for the title of best degenerate golfer. Many in the field have been either fired from their jobs, left their wife, beaten their wife, gambled away the family fortune, been on disability or still live with their mom. It would be better if they allowed fivesomes or sevensomes.
Aw, did somebody step on your ball?
Absolute

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Let me take a deep breath wrote:
This post should be eliminated immediately. There is no benefit from the obvious engrained hatred in the original author. It has no redeeming value
It's kind of funny actually. Uticans always speak with such drama and absolutes. I agree with you about the 'utica has no redeeming value' part !
observer

New York, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2013
Ernie Els wrote:
funny but true !
Hank The Bank

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 21, 2013
The only other time there is this collection of clowns is on Wop Wednesdays on the deck at Valley View.
Bill

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 21, 2013
50% collect disability but they can play golf. What is wrong with this picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A third term for Obama 17 min rmt 50
Free Phones at the County Building 26 min the boss 4
Bernie sanders 2 hr Dick Tater 13
Why do Dunkin Donut employees expect tips? (May '09) 4 hr coffeegirl 177
No Strike at Verizon 13 hr no mas 2
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 14 hr GHR 7
why are police shooting people 15 hr funs over 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages