To 'clarify" 7-7-09 to LEVON WAMELING...

To 'clarify" 7-7-09 to LEVON WAMELINGS "THRILL" death...

Posted in the Utica Forum

wow

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 1, 2014
Yeah, I could really follow what the heck you're saying.
wow

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 1, 2014
Diana Vickery wrote:
<quoted text>Hey smartass WHERE have you been?
Working for a living, taking care of my family, enjoying my children. You know, the boring things normal people do. Not talking to the little voices in my head and being paranoid and babbling about who knows what. Seriously I think you need to be committed to a psychiatric institution for a very long time.
Dear Diana

Great Barrington, MA

#8 Feb 4, 2014
You don't work, you move from place to place getting in trouble and blaming people for your problems. Your poor family that has to worry about you and try to look out for you. The problem is that you have not recovered from the accident and deaths of the children, emmotionally. You are in need of help. These things you claim are happening are not reality. I'm trying to be nice here. You most likely suufered a head injury and have a disconnect. These things you write about do not make sense to anyone but you. They are clearly fragmented and disconnected and you are looking for things to show a connection that just isn't there. You need an MRI to see if there is a tumor asap.
Sad

Malone, NY

#13 Feb 14, 2014
I am so sorry Diana, I cannot even imagine how you feel right now.

Anosognosia. Terrifying.

I am so sorry.

I pray to God that someday you come back to us. To a sunnier world. Full of hate, yes, but just as full of love.
Angie or Susan

United States

#15 Feb 14, 2014
Sad wrote:
I am so sorry Diana, I cannot even imagine how you feel right now.
Anosognosia. Terrifying.
I am so sorry.
I pray to God that someday you come back to us. To a sunnier world. Full of hate, yes, but just as full of love.
Hey Sue is that what your mom had? Why worry about this War Lord unless YOU know something about that War Lord. If it is loony why get involved? She does have one place pin pointed down the Sunoco across from the Army so is this your sister Angie?
Too funny

United States

#16 Feb 14, 2014
Second funniest post ever on topix. Thanks for the laugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Flange 13 min max 27
hairy bush or shaved bush? 27 min Pimp 23
Little Larry loudmouth Tanoury where has he been (Sep '14) 1 hr St Louis 7
Utica Cop Block 1 hr Tazzamania 4
why are trumpsters all failures 1 hr Fake Statements 43
dr dhabhar (Mar '12) 1 hr Kuyahoora 35
Cops Speeding 1 hr MrMartinKing 21
Claudia chickens out 1 hr MrMartinKing 12
Name shitty COPS 4 hr PainKiller 8
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 13 hr Mike Jame 117

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages