The Best 15k in the country??

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

Clinton, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2013
THE TRUTH HERE! Delusional I say, If this stupid race is so good, and exciting, then why no national network coverage, like ESPN? The Peachtree in Atlanta has networked coverage each and every year, The boilermaker Sucks! Plain and simple, Just like utica, Plain and simple! Wktv coverage is the worst this could be one possible reason, no network wants to ally themselves with these morons! Jenel Boston oh what an emotional moment she states at the beginning of the race! Another tabloid journalist at work...Have to be proud, Utica you suck as does your intrepid Race...THE TRUTH AT WORK...
I agree

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
THE TRUTH HERE! Delusional I say, If this stupid race is so good, and exciting, then why no national network coverage, like ESPN? The Peachtree in Atlanta has networked coverage each and every year, The boilermaker Sucks! Plain and simple, Just like utica, Plain and simple! Wktv coverage is the worst this could be one possible reason, no network wants to ally themselves with these morons! Jenel Boston oh what an emotional moment she states at the beginning of the race! Another tabloid journalist at work...Have to be proud, Utica you suck as does your intrepid Race...THE TRUTH AT WORK...
The production quality of the race is deplorable actually. The only live pictures are taken from the back of a pickup truck! You'd think they could afford an actual dedicated photography truck like real marathons and tv shows use not a bunch of cameras on tripods in the back of a pickup. Everything is "almost" with utica affairs and events. Ever notice that?
Homosexual Haven

Cheyenne, WY

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
People from CNY are very easily amused. Only in utica would people get so orgasmic over a race dominated by kenyans and closeted and open homosexuals!

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>The production quality of the race is deplorable actually. The only live pictures are taken from the back of a pickup truck! You'd think they could afford an actual dedicated photography truck like real marathons and tv shows use not a bunch of cameras on tripods in the back of a pickup. Everything is "almost" with utica affairs and events. Ever notice that?
The TRUTH HERE! Of course, that's commonly called local-yokel coverage WKTV wrote the book on it....

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 14, 2013
had it here wrote:
I just got back from watching the Boilermaker and it is safe to say that the first 1,000 runners in the pack were NOT Uticans. They were too smart and Nordic and good looking to be Ooticans. What does that say about the city of Utica if one of their own can't even come close to competing in their prized race?
THE TRUTH HERE! Its doubtful that your typical utican could even run the race from start to finish, it's wonderful coverage when they show fat slobs walking a mile into the race, Way to go WKTV! You suck, By the way where was Giggles? Copeland?...She would have been too disgraceful....
Truth

Clinton, NY

#8 Jul 14, 2013
had it here wrote:
<quoted text>
What really makes the race a farce is the awful music.
Man you could not be more right!...
Russell

Clinton, NY

#9 Jul 14, 2013
They use to advertise it as the "biggest" 15k in the country - but they can't anymore because it isn't. The "best" is subjective - so their safe there - even though it isn't the best 15k road race in the country.
Boilergizzm is pathetic

United States

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Russell wrote:
They use to advertise it as the "biggest" 15k in the country - but they can't anymore because it isn't. The "best" is subjective - so their safe there - even though it isn't the best 15k road race in the country.
There's only like 2 other 15 races. Like everything "Utica" they always end up looking desperate for attention or accolades by highlighting some insignificant element.

I expect the uticans to just add 50 feet to the boilergizzm so they can go back to saying "It's the BIGGEST 15k +50ft race in the known and unknown universe!!

I heard it sucked again this year. Wait it sucks every year. Thank god its over now they can go back to beatinng coons and making excuses why the law enforcement up there is like a leper colony or wonder why their taxes are diving anyone with a job and a house out of there. OMG.
well

New York, NY

#12 Jul 14, 2013
had it here wrote:
The reason the Boilermaker was the "biggest" 15K race in the country is because it had the most participants (10K plus). This is because they let anyone with a pulse run in it regardless of what physical shape they are in. I even know of a few overweight smokers who ran the Boilermaker. Really? Overweight smokers competing in a marathon? Only in Utica.
For one thing stop answering your own posts, it is pathetic. Two, there are overweight smokers who run everywhere not just Utica. Three, don't watch it if you are so set against it.
Lol

Danielson, CT

#14 Jul 14, 2013
We really shouldn't rip on the boilermaker. That and the heartwalk are the only things it has left to be proud of, if anything at all.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

#15 Jul 14, 2013
Lol wrote:
We really shouldn't rip on the boilermaker. That and the heartwalk are the only things it has left to be proud of, if anything at all.
Oh Cretin! Looooooooooool! When you unsheath your wit like that it gets me all wet in my manwhole!

Love,
Cliffy
Phaggots in Boys Town

United States

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Lol wrote:
I wouldn't be too proud of that if I were you guys.
In my state we have airshows all season, CAART races and a real actual "Marathon" not a "road race" full of fatsos dressing up like halloween. It's basically a crip parade for easily amused fools there's MUCH better ways to stay healthy without destroying your body like that. We have a 20mi walk a thon and no they don't act like it's woodstock when they have it like utica is forced to put up with.
The boilergasm would be fine in the perspective of other activities and things to do, but since it's all they got they overdo it into the stratosphere and even have to pay jets to fly over in the hope that seeing actual aircraft will astonish the uticans who hardly ever see any aircraft at all. The whole thing is just a stupid patchwork of fairness but it's the utica type of fairyness so they love it and are happier than phaggots in Boys Town.
Your funny

Danielson, CT

#18 Jul 14, 2013
Phaggots in Boys Town wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be too proud of that if I were you guys.
In my state we have airshows all season, CAART races and a real actual "Marathon" not a "road race" full of fatsos dressing up like halloween. It's basically a crip parade for easily amused fools there's MUCH better ways to stay healthy without destroying your body like that. We have a 20mi walk a thon and no they don't act like it's woodstock when they have it like utica is forced to put up with.
The boilergasm would be fine in the perspective of other activities and things to do, but since it's all they got they overdo it into the stratosphere and even have to pay jets to fly over in the hope that seeing actual aircraft will astonish the uticans who hardly ever see any aircraft at all. The whole thing is just a stupid patchwork of fairness but it's the utica type of fairyness so they love it and are happier than phaggots in Boys Town.
Mah state mah staate well dis is ootica getyo fatA$$ off topix an gir bavk on ur homeshitty towns topix
Tennesee Tuxedo

Rome, NY

#19 Jul 14, 2013
Lol wrote:
I think we should rip on it...I can't stand the boilermaker ground hogs, who come out of their burrows once a year and don't forget. The countdown clock - the colossal idiots who count down the days for the next race. The boilermaker ground hogs are also the same Heart/Run walk ground hogs who will have an 8 month wait as an excuse to keep living.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

#20 Jul 14, 2013
Phaggots in Boys Town wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be too proud of that if I were you guys.
All hail Cretin! Bend over and spread those azzzzlippps because I'm giving you a lapping for your brilliant wit and because you never sound like a broken record!

Love,
Cliffy
Your funny

Danielson, CT

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Gateway To The ADX LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Cretin! Looooooooooool! When you unsheath your wit like that it gets me all wet in my manwhole!
Love,
Cliffy
It's a local race, inbred. At least speak english
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

#22 Jul 14, 2013
Your funny wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a local race, inbred. At least speak english
Wow!!! Keep telling it like it is Cretin! You're a sexy manwhole licking genius!

Love,
Cliffy
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#24 Jul 14, 2013
Well I broke 2 hours so I'm pleased. They tell me I'm the unofficial winner in the 400+ class. At the post race party I hooked up with Lola from NJ, one thing led to another and we ended up back at the Happy Journey. Good times!!!
Mory

Cortland, NY

#25 Jul 14, 2013
I love watching the race on TV. Half the time the mics were breaking up and I couldn't understand anything being said. I hope they learn from the mistakes today and make it better next year! WTG runners!
DD Anderson

United States

#26 Jul 15, 2013
Mory wrote:
I love watching the race on TV. Half the time the mics were breaking up and I couldn't understand anything being said. I hope they learn from the mistakes today and make it better next year! WTG runners!
The production quality of the race from just about all the media has always been rank amateur hr. The race is put on with dollar store cobbed audio and video equipment. And it won't ever change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 7 min zagger 276
Cuomo....... 8 min Bob 3
Upstate Towns Wanting to Secede NY 42 min Gaggy 16
Stanley: What is it Jerry Krauss??????? 52 min leo skutnik 2
Utica Considers Building Gondola Lift From Down... 54 min leo skutnik 4
Does Utica Have Welfare Fraud? 55 min Free4All 1
Its A Bird Its A Plane 57 min leo skutnik 7
Piersma, you getting blindsided by Childrens Mu... 2 hr bradbrown 7
Old School Bar and Grill Set to Open in East Utica 3 hr twojs 7
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 8 hr fake cs 899
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:37 am PST

NFL 7:37AM
Rudolph: Cassel gives Bills chance to make playoffs
Bleacher Report 9:21 AM
Ryan Showing He Hasn't Learned from Mistakes
Bleacher Report 9:21 AM
Ryan Showing He Hasn't Learned from Mistakes
ESPN 9:49 AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway
Bleacher Report10:29 AM
Instagram: Giants' Donnell on Plane That Skidded off Runway
CBS Sports12:53 PM
Report: Chances of Giants signing Ndamukong Suh 'unrealistic'
Bleacher Report 7:21 PM
Pre-Free Agency Cap Update for Giants
Bleacher Report10:35 PM
Making Sense of Eagles' Logjam at ILB
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Can the Jets Do to Address Desperate Quarterback Situation This Offseason?
Bleacher Report 5:21 AM
Report: Cruz Tells Odell to Watch His Words