See THE ALBANY CLACKLING WELFARE GENIUS

See THE ALBANY CLACKLING WELFARE GENIUS

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Post QUOTES from the cackling loser here. Show the world what happens when you're on welfare and live in the Albany area. LOW TECH.
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2013
QUOTES: Ah mah! Wherez dat grated cheeze mah!
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Working for NASA RASH QUOTES:

Less teeth whitesboro trash. Lol

Ay mah! Get meez the remotes mah!

Jealous much whitesboro trash? Lol

A round about?
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 17, 2013
This took all of his intelligence,

A sign??? Lol
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 17, 2013
The most intelligent comment you'll get from the welfare albany loser.

QUOTE: Whitesboro Trash On My Di ck.
Latest UPD Race Bait post

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2013
You really are a retard. Look at you 300 posts a day UNHINGED! You so deserve what's happening!
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Coward 2, mom an dad are vile scum prisoners an the welfare loser hates cops.

Paid to laugh at the scum. Scared of a loser, LOL
Cretin Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2013
Latest UPD Race Bait post wrote:
You really are a retard. Look at you 300 posts a day UNHINGED! You so deserve what's happening!
Warning: Cliffy is now Cretin. They are the same fat rashy basterd with no job, no friends, no wit, no money, and no life.
Latest UPD Race Bait post

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Cretin Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: Cliffy is now Cretin. They are the same fat rashy basterd with no job, no friends, no wit, no money, and no life.
Whatever trolls. You people really never had a shot at being anything but what you are there. I and a lot of others like that!
the jokes of flopix

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Latest UPD Race Bait post wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever trolls. You people really never had a shot at being anything but what you are there. I and a lot of others like that!
What did you bring mammy an pappy in prison today trash ?

Cake with a file or lube for those lonely nights.
Cretin Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Latest UPD Race Bait post wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever trolls. You people really never had a shot at being anything but what you are there. I and a lot of others like that!
Warning: Cretn/Cliffy thinks he knows a lot of people. What a joke. The loser knows di ck and a companion goat named Big Jake.
Latest UPD Race Bait post

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2013
Cretin Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: Cretn/Cliffy thinks he knows a lot of people. What a joke. The loser knows di ck and a companion goat named Big Jake.
Throwing feces up out of your hole all day again imbecile? You'll never know who I know so pretend I care some more. You can barely function in a basic mental capacity so we know who's contacts list is badass and who's is "degenerates" lol! How many billionaires are on yours peanutman?
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Latest UPD Race Bait post wrote:
You really are a retard. Look at you 300 posts a day UNHINGED! You so deserve what's happening!
Lol. It's funny to watch.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#14 Jun 17, 2013
Latest UPD Race Bait post wrote:
<quoted text>Throwing feces up out of your hole all day again imbecile? You'll never know who I know so pretend I care some more. You can barely function in a basic mental capacity so we know who's contacts list is badass and who's is "degenerates" lol! How many billionaires are on yours peanutman?
Wait for him to google the word billionaires. Lol
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 17, 2013
QUOTE: Lol. It's funny to watch.

Next week he's designing rash proof clothing for space.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#16 Jun 17, 2013
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE wrote:
QUOTE: Lol. It's funny to watch.
Next week he's designing rash proof clothing for space.
You are like watching an angry gorilla bang on the bars at a zoo. Lol
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 17, 2013
QUOTE: You are like watching an angry gorilla bang on the bars at a zoo. Lol

Shes working on the quantum space fabric of expansion.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#18 Jun 17, 2013
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE wrote:
QUOTE: You are like watching an angry gorilla bang on the bars at a zoo. Lol
Shes working on the quantum space fabric of expansion.
You're like a living luggage commercial gorilla. Lol

http://youtube.com/watch...
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE

Utica, NY

#19 Jun 17, 2013
QUOTE: Would you look at that, just look at that look at it just look at that would you look at that.

Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#20 Jun 17, 2013
ALBANY CACKLING WELFARE wrote:
QUOTE: Would you look at that, just look at that look at it just look at that would you look at that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EF8GhC-T_MoXX
Gorilla! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat Leadership Cause of Utica Poverty 2 min Uncle Louie 17
Hanna denounces Trump, supports Clinton 3 min Judicial Watcher 151
Amanda from Lukins??? 10 min Customer 1
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 18 min Outside looking in 8
Utica Traffic Lights 18 min What 5
Hillary seizures 28 min Empty Pantsuit 13
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 48 min Empty Pantsuit 30
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 1 hr Stan 23
Sam wessing 1 hr dee 28
Biggest RAT in ufd 2 hr Got your 6 29
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 10 hr j3333rd 235

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages