Anonymous

Utica, NY

#21 Dec 1, 2008
Frank is not a bad person. People make mistakes and we are all human. Alot of the times the facts can be twisted and lies. I personally know him. He is the type that will do anything for someone.
I also know him

New York, NY

#23 Dec 1, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
Frank is not a bad person. People make mistakes and we are all human. Alot of the times the facts can be twisted and lies. I personally know him. He is the type that will do anything for someone.
You don't know him like you think you do. He is a thief and will always be a thief. He has even gone into his previous girlfriend's mother's garage in the middle of the night and stolen things out of there. Frank does NOTHING for anyone unless it benefits him!!!!!!
I also know him

New York, NY

#24 Dec 1, 2008
Andy wrote:
5'11" 150 lbs, he is gonna make somebody a nice girlfriend in prison.
Good! I hope the word gets out he was convicted of being a Sex Offender, Level 2, on two young girls - ages 12 & 16. I doubt if he will put up much of a fight as he likes to beat up women but is a coward when a man confronts him. He even stabbed his own brother while he was sleeping!
Another Thing

Syracuse, NY

#25 Dec 3, 2008
The mother is a lunatic as well. The apples don't fall from tree.
I also know him

New York, NY

#26 Dec 3, 2008
Another Thing wrote:
The mother is a lunatic as well. The apples don't fall from tree.
His Mother is very aware of Frank and Lyle's stealing and keeps their stolen goods right in her own house. The fight between Frank and Lyle was over carpentry tools that Frank and Lyle had stolen (with the help of a Cashier) from Lowe's Hardware Store in North Utica. From what I heard, "Mommy" is the one that called the cops of BOTH of her sons!!!!!!
jane

Englewood, CO

#27 Dec 4, 2008
His whole family are a bunch of scumbags,and his girlfriend Linda is a crackhead scumbag too who wants her daughters to be around his child molesting ass.And as long as Frank is in jail she will just have to smoke crack and have sex with Lyle instead, nothing new.
I also know him

New York, NY

#28 Dec 4, 2008
jane wrote:
His whole family are a bunch of scumbags,and his girlfriend Linda is a crackhead scumbag too who wants her daughters to be around his child molesting ass.And as long as Frank is in jail she will just have to smoke crack and have sex with Lyle instead, nothing new.
You are not up to date "Jane" - Lyle is now in OCJ along with Frank. Lyle stole his Mommie's car and she pressed charges. Since Lyle is still on Parole, he will be going back to Jail on a Parole Violation PLUS Unauthorized use of a MV. As far as Frank goes, he has been charged with 2nd Degree Assualt - his THIRD Felony. He also will be going to Prison for a LOOOOOOONG time. His "Girlfriend" has already found a replacement and is staying away from crack. Her children do NOT live with her - her Mother has Custody of all 3 of them. But, you are right in saying the entire family is a bunch of scumbags.
bob

United States

#29 Apr 21, 2009
who knows how long frank is in for?
bob

United States

#30 Apr 21, 2009
what is up with his girlfriend from lowes?
Know the family

New York, NY

#31 Mar 22, 2010
Lyle is a woman beater and a con artist, and his mother helps him steal things then rats him out the whole family has issues...trust me.
after the fact

Utica, NY

#32 Mar 23, 2010
Their father is the one who taught them how to steal, not the mother. He was UFD and treasurer of the Benevolent Assn. and he went to jail for stealing their money. He also showed them how to switch reels on fishing combos, etc. to get better reels. "Herb" paid dearly for that. He even scammed his in-laws out of thousands. Their father also treated their mother like crap, get the drift. I AM NOT related to any of them, but I know the family. They treated their mother like crap, just like they learned from the old man. There's the scumbag!
brian

Syracuse, NY

#33 Mar 23, 2010
Met lyle in rehab, seemed like a nice guy, maybe immature personality. Cant picture him assaulting women, doesnt fit the profile.
Joker

Huntington, NY

#34 Mar 23, 2010
after the fact wrote:
Their father is the one who taught them how to steal, not the mother. He was UFD and treasurer of the Benevolent Assn. and he went to jail for stealing their money. He also showed them how to switch reels on fishing combos, etc. to get better reels. "Herb" paid dearly for that. He even scammed his in-laws out of thousands. Their father also treated their mother like crap, get the drift. I AM NOT related to any of them, but I know the family. They treated their mother like crap, just like they learned from the old man. There's the scumbag!
You know them? Why don't you put your name out here to so we know who you are. Everything you said is false. This is pure slander and you can go to jail for that yourself. Falsely accusing the father of thing he DIDNT do is a crime and you will suffer.
jnicklaus

Brookville, PA

#35 Mar 23, 2010
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
You know them? Why don't you put your name out here to so we know who you are. Everything you said is false. This is pure slander and you can go to jail for that yourself. Falsely accusing the father of thing he DIDNT do is a crime and you will suffer.
do you know the father personally if not then keep your mouth shut
xxx

Auburn, NY

#36 Mar 23, 2010
Everything the poster "after the fact" posted is true. Frank Cavaretta did teach his boys all about how to get away with criminal acts as he was a criminal himself. Lyle is not the one who hits women, it is Frank the older one who is also a Registered Level 3 Sex Offender with a Risk Level of 3 (the most danagerous type). In fact, Frank does more than just slap around a woman, he beats them with his fists.

Last I knew, Frank Cavaretta is living in Schuyler, NY on Route 5 and the Police are keeping a very close watch on him and his 19 year old female that helped him steal items out of Lowes when she was working there as a Cashier.

Lyle is a nice guy - but has a serious drug problem. This family is bad news - stay away from all of them.
hello

Ithaca, NY

#37 Mar 23, 2010
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
the story is accurate. frank sr's atty was aney.
frank sr copped a plea and the investigating fbi agent had a mustache. sue me
Know the family

New York, NY

#38 Mar 23, 2010
Lyle was a very nice person, but drugs changed him...big time. I know for a fact he beat up his ex multiple times. If it wasn't for the drugs, and stealing Lyle would be a great person he has a lot of potential and he's smarter than he acts. As far as frank goes I'm not sure who he's ever beaten up because I've never witnessed it, but I wouldn't put it past him, but he was always the more responsible one of the two. He may be a sex offender, but before you judge that, you should know the whole story. I am in no way sticking up for the family, but I just thought I'd clear a few things up.
linda

Syracuse, NY

#39 Mar 23, 2010
Lyles a sweatheart, not a bad person just has a serious drug and some psychiatric issues. Him and frank are very hot looking men. Grew up in marcy with their family the burtons on his mothers side.
oh boy

Auburn, NY

#40 Mar 24, 2010
Linda if you KNEW he was a sex offender, why did you let your 12 yr old daughter stay with him up alone at the camp???? I guess all the drugs you were on made you over look your daughters saftey. YOUR A GREAT MOTHER!
xxx

Auburn, NY

#41 Mar 24, 2010
Know the family wrote:
Lyle was a very nice person, but drugs changed him...big time. I know for a fact he beat up his ex multiple times. If it wasn't for the drugs, and stealing Lyle would be a great person he has a lot of potential and he's smarter than he acts. As far as frank goes I'm not sure who he's ever beaten up because I've never witnessed it, but I wouldn't put it past him, but he was always the more responsible one of the two. He may be a sex offender, but before you judge that, you should know the whole story. I am in no way sticking up for the family, but I just thought I'd clear a few things up.
I've heard Frank's excuse of why he was labeled a Sex Offender - "I was set up". Facts are he was given a break (no jail time; 10 year Probation)for Endangering the Welfare of a Minor (girl was only 14) when he was 19 years old.

Within a few months after the 10 year Probation was up, he had sexual relations with another 14 year old (his babysitter) and also claimed "she forced HIM to have sex with her". That is what got him labeled as a Sex Offender and was sentenced to jail for 1-3 years. He was 29 at the time.

He violated his Parole when released the night he beat his former girlfriend Linda and the cops and ambulances were called. That is when they were living on Dennison Ave in Whitesboro. That put him back in Prison for another year.

Frank has no respect for women and has a violent temper. He just got released from OCJ after serving a year for stabbing Lyle (his brother) over an argument. This is why his Risk Level as a Sex Offender was raised to a Level 3.

Any woman in her right mind should avoid both of these men as they both will end up trying to destroy a woman's life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Plonish fired for drinking with his team! 4 min truth 1
mike lynch ...is out 5 min KNOWS all 1
Nanotech Utica was a fraud and a scam? 8 min fake cs 6
Gomez Minus Dave 19 min klb 4
McDonalds losing market share in US 20 min Tilis 1
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 32 min Tilis 22
NEWS! Notre Dame Coach canned for drinking with... 33 min Losing Sight 9
Wboro/ND 1 hr UNCLE SUCKER 9
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 9 hr Daughter 888
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 11 hr Ex-Democrat 533
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
5 Offseason Predictions for the Jets
NFL 6:36 AM